KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » KEITH URBAN DISCUSSIONS » KEITH URBAN PHOTO BOOTH » AC pictures... section 8 seats (Page 1)

- Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: AC pictures... section 8 seats
country422
Urban Crazy
Member # 14805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for country422     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey y'all,i rememebered the camera this time. Keith rocked, as usual. i was in section 8 , so enjoy...

http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii37/country422/keithurban%20in%20AC/

oh, by the way. the first picture i put in cause i found that, it's from 1st grade, and my dad took pictures of me. i found it really freaky how much i changed. note that was in Septemberof 2000, i can't beleive that i've changed that much.

ENJOY!!

--------------------
 -
thanks to Favre. it's awsome

8/15- first keith urban show... it's changed my life

8/15/07- East rutherford, NJ
2/15/08 - floor 8 baby
(12/8/07. RIP NALA)

Posts: 327 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Nov 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
monkeyvillian01
Urban Fan
Member # 15029

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monkeyvillian01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, awesome pics!!! [biggrinlove] I'm gonna watch your videos now. [razz] Thanks for posting!!! [grin]
Posts: 44 | Registered: Dec 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
country422
Urban Crazy
Member # 14805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for country422     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's what bridged me through the gap between the concert and lax try outs!!! especally that accidental butt shot

--------------------
 -

2/15/08 - floor 8 baby
(12/8/07. RIP NALA)

Posts: 327 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Nov 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
monkeyvillian01
Urban Fan
Member # 15029

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monkeyvillian01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha, I LOVE the butt shot!!! [rotfl]
monkeyvillian01
Urban Fan
Member # 15029

Oh! and I absolutely love your videos! [biggrinlove]
Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caroline Davis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!! Amazing!! [love3]

--------------------
The love we give away is truly the love we shall keep.

Posts: 3345 | From: florida | Registered: Jul 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
country422
Urban Crazy
Member # 14805

i'm takign that butt shot, and a good keith smileing one, and printing it out and putting it in my gym locker... my friend will have a fit, but i'm the athlete, she'll learn my crazy AUssie loving ways. oh, and another one for my lacrosse bag, insipration comes in memories...

i know, i've changed so much since 1st grade [grin]

--------------------
 -

2/15/08 - floor 8 baby
(12/8/07. RIP NALA)

monkeyvillian01
Urban Fan
Member # 15029

HAHA! Does your friend listen to Keith, or any country music at all? She'll learn to love him! [grin]
country422
Urban Crazy
Member # 14805

no... she refuses to even listen to him, or any country person... she's all obsessed with fall out boy, and the other bands liek that
for her b-day i wanna tape a picture of him on her locker and on the back write you've been taged by a crazy monkey and sign it the head monkey.

i've even tried to convert her into a ku liker, i can't even get her to say he's hot, or shmexy... i goit one of my freinds to say he's shmexy

--------------------
 -

2/15/08 - floor 8 baby
(12/8/07. RIP NALA)

monkeyvillian01
Urban Fan
Member # 15029

Ugh, I hate when people refuse to listen to ANY country at all! They don't know what they're missing out on, haha. Omg, you should SO do that, lol!

Well ... what I would do is, the next time you go to a Keith concert, ask her to be a good friend and go with you, if that dosn't convert her to a KU fan, then there really is no help for, hahaha.

country422
Urban Crazy
Member # 14805

she won't go, she'll just drop every curse in the book to discribe how "horrible country music is"

i've told her to at least give him a try. listen to one song by him. she said no, yet how she's tried to covert me into a rock fan. she made me listen to a song... i'm still a die hard pure country kid.

oh trust me, i'm gonna do it... everyone would know it was me, that just screams CYNTHIA DID THIS!!

--------------------
 -

2/15/08 - floor 8 baby
(12/8/07. RIP NALA)

monkeyvillian01
Urban Fan
Member # 15029

Well if she can't listen to just ONE country song for you, then I wouldn't listen to any of her music anymore either, lol.
country422
Urban Crazy
Member # 14805

i don't
and i love the slpit conversation we're having, and the new siggie!!

--------------------
 -

2/15/08 - floor 8 baby
(12/8/07. RIP NALA)

monkeyvillian01
Urban Fan
Member # 15029

Haha, me too!! and thanks, this really nice Carrie fan made it for me, I love it! haha
country422
Urban Crazy
Member # 14805

wow, this doesn't seem like a repaeat of the first tiem you introduced yourself to the communtity... lol

--------------------
 -

2/15/08 - floor 8 baby
(12/8/07. RIP NALA)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com