KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » KEITH URBAN DISCUSSIONS » KEITH URBAN PHOTO BOOTH » Sunday Rose pics (Page 1)

- Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sunday Rose pics
judymp
Urban Crazy
Member # 5995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for judymp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NKU site,has pics of Sunday's face. Well,most of her face. Pretty!
Posts: 189 | Registered: May 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
bmw1990
Urban Newbie
Member # 17422

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bmw1990     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg thanks so much for the info. going to check it out right now
Posts: 13 | From: Riverview | Registered: Sep 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
janieurbangirl
Urban Fanatic
Member # 4783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for janieurbangirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is just adoreable!!!! [biggrinlove]
Posts: 918 | From: brick new jersey | Registered: Mar 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
KEITHURBANFANFOREVER
Urban Fan
Member # 4960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KEITHURBANFANFOREVER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can someone please give me a better idea where to find these pics??? I've looked and looked and can't find them. Thanks!
Posts: 56 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Mar 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
Aussie-Nel
Urban Fanatic
Member # 11454

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aussie-Nel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try this link and see if it helps

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1062715/Proud-mother-Nicole-Kidman-shows-miracle-baby-Sunday-Rose-time.html

--------------------
Cheers
Nel

'Everybody needs somebody sometime'

'I'd be lost but for the Grace Of God'

'Think I got it right this time'

Posts: 577 | From: Sydney Australia | Registered: Oct 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caroline Davis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awwwww.....she is so adorable!!!

--------------------
The love we give away is truly the love we shall keep.

Posts: 3345 | From: florida | Registered: Jul 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
KEITHURBANFANFOREVER
Urban Fan
Member # 4960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KEITHURBANFANFOREVER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Aussie-Nel, I really appreciate it! What a beautiful little girl!!

n

Posts: 56 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Mar 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
urbanfan81805
Guitar Monkey
Member # 11225

Icon 1 posted      Profile for urbanfan81805     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is the most beautiful baby girl! She definitely looks like Nic and Keith!

--------------------
~Stephanie~
 -
Thanks Emma!
8/18/05- Sedalia, MO
2/2/06- Tulsa, OK
6/28/07- St Louis, MO (CA)
3/5/08- Kansas City, MO (BSE)
8/8/09- Kansas City, MO

Posts: 1748 | From: Missouri | Registered: Aug 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
bmw1990
Urban Newbie
Member # 17422

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bmw1990     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is just beautiful
Posts: 13 | From: Riverview | Registered: Sep 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
Xtreme_MN_Cowgirl
Urban Fan
Member # 9609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xtreme_MN_Cowgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is an absolutely precious little girl!!! I bet she makes momma and daddy proud!!!

--------------------
"Tire tracks and broken hearts...that's all we're leaving behind. It doesn't matter what we lose...it only matters what we're going to find!"

Posts: 67 | From: Faribault, MN | Registered: Dec 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
kuthunder
Guitar Monkey
Member # 4932

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kuthunder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing

--------------------
 -
siggy by:Chrissy Marie

Posts: 1779 | From: Oregon | Registered: Mar 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
keithu1
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2333

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keithu1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing.

She's a doll!

--------------------
.Nikki.
 -
♥Met Keith on 12.8.07
and on my 18th birthday 10.30.09♥

Posts: 1502 | From: Tennessee(30 mintues from Nashville) | Registered: Apr 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
rutkmi
Urban Crazy
Member # 3300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rutkmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The picture on the Nicole Kidman United site (scroll down under Nicole's inbox) is a picture of Nicole & Sunday with their foreheads touching sleeping. It was taken by Keith on his iPhone and Nicole showed it on the Oprah show this week.

--------------------
 -
An Urban NYC Urban Fan
"I love the flamingoes you stuck in your yard" -- KU

Posts: 190 | From: NYC area | Registered: Oct 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
sunshinemom to one
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunshinemom to one     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It did not come up for me, but i am so proud and happy for Keith and Nicole. [guitarist] [cheering] [grouphug]

--------------------
Life Is A Balance
Of Holding On
And Letting Go!
"God's Been Good To Me"
 -
If ye abide in me,and my words abide in you,ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. ST.John 16:7

Posts: 3487 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Feb 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
1 4 Carole
Urban Newbie
Member # 18197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1 4 Carole     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sunday Rose is a beautiful baby. I bet she is growing so fast now.
Posts: 6 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com