KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » KEITH URBAN DISCUSSIONS » KEITH URBAN PHOTO BOOTH » Ebay issues (Page 1)

- Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ebay issues
MtlUrbanFan
Guitar Monkey
Member # 734

Icon 2 posted      Profile for MtlUrbanFan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm very upset right now. [mad2] There are 3 items selling my pictures from the Opry show on Ebay. I never gave authorization to anyone! I'm paying the price now because I didn't watermark my pictures before posting them on different boards. Lesson learned! [sad]

--------------------
Gaétane

-
London, Ontario 09/18/03

"What matters most is never ever losing faith" "Keep your faith alive"

Posts: 7205 | From: Montreal, Canada | Registered: Nov 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
ShanFan1914
Guitar Monkey
Member # 8941

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShanFan1914     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is awful!! Who would do that?!? [mad2]

--------------------
 -
11/5/05 Detroit, MI
2/11/06 East Lansing, MI
7/14/06 Sault Ste Marie, MI
7/26/07 Milwaukee, WI
11/02/07 Grand Rapids, MI
11/3/07 Detroit, MI
8/2/08 Detroit, MI

Posts: 1489 | From: Michigan | Registered: Nov 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
urbangirl20030
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for urbangirl20030     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gaetane, can you report to ebay that the photos are yours and someone is selling them without your permission?
Someone has been selling some 2006 Calendar pages with photos of mine and they even put a fake autograph on them. I emailed them with a piece of my mind, not that it did any good.
The nerve of some people! [mad2]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 3608 | From: Petaluma, Ca | Registered: Oct 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
KM4KU
Urban Crazy
Member # 16646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KM4KU     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh god! thats just nasty!

--------------------
Gorgeous Woman + Sexy Man = Nicole + Keith

"Why Drink And Drive When You Can Smoke And Fly"

"I'll Earn Your Trust Making Memories Of Us.When You're By My Side I Know I've Made It Home.Sugar It Ain't About No Diamond Ring."

-  -  -

Posts: 373 | From: SCOTLAND | Registered: Jun 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
MtlUrbanFan
Guitar Monkey
Member # 734

Icon 2 posted      Profile for MtlUrbanFan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by urbangirl20030:
Gaetane, can you report to ebay that the photos are yours and someone is selling them without your permission?
Someone has been selling some 2006 Calendar pages with photos of mine and they even put a fake autograph on them. I emailed them with a piece of my mind, not that it did any good.
The nerve of some people! [mad2]

I'm looking into this Gail.
The calendar pages have been relisted over and over for months now!

[sad]

--------------------
Gaétane

-
London, Ontario 09/18/03

Posts: 7205 | From: Montreal, Canada | Registered: Nov 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
GailInVA
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GailInVA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is just disgusting. [mad2] Some people today have no morals, that I already sadly realize, but what is wrong with ebay not taking down the listings as soon as they're notified?!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2109 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jun 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
MtlUrbanFan
Guitar Monkey
Member # 734

I remove my photos from the Gallery and will put them back in a short while with a watermark this time!

--------------------
Gaétane

-
London, Ontario 09/18/03

canadakaren
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canadakaren     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gaetane I am so sorry!! Like Gail said ... it is just disgusting!!

--------------------
 -
“To be nobody but yourself in a world that is doing its best to make you just like everybody else means to fight the greatest battle there is to fight and to never stop fighting.” — E. E. Cummings

Posts: 6755 | From: BC, Canada | Registered: May 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
urbanfan81805
Guitar Monkey
Member # 11225

Icon 1 posted      Profile for urbanfan81805     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so sorry Gaetane! Some people are down right disrespectful when it comes to taking someone elses pics. I hope it gets taken care of.

--------------------
~Stephanie~
 -
Thanks Emma!
8/18/05- Sedalia, MO
2/2/06- Tulsa, OK
6/28/07- St Louis, MO (CA)
3/5/08- Kansas City, MO (BSE)
8/8/09- Kansas City, MO

Posts: 1748 | From: Missouri | Registered: Aug 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caroline Davis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I am so sorry this has happened to you!

--------------------
The love we give away is truly the love we shall keep.

Posts: 3345 | From: florida | Registered: Jul 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
Xtreme_MN_Cowgirl
Urban Fan
Member # 9609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xtreme_MN_Cowgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!! That's awful!! I am so sorry!! That is just downright horrible! [mad2] Not only is someone trying to profit from your awesome picture taking (I haven't seen them, but I bet they're great) but Ebay isn't even doing anything about it.

(((HUGS))) I'm sorry!

--------------------
"Tire tracks and broken hearts...that's all we're leaving behind. It doesn't matter what we lose...it only matters what we're going to find!"

Posts: 67 | From: Faribault, MN | Registered: Dec 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
Dreamer1
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1857

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dreamer1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...Copy their add and sell the SAME photo for $2.50 and e-mail the photo in a smaller version...post that the other person who is selling the same photo...stole it from you!...just a thought! I'm so sorry that it happen to you. There is one girl who is always selling fake autographs on there too...for years!

--------------------
...and the best is yet to come

Wild Bills,Ryman,Daytona,Chattanooga X2 ,M & G Columbia,
Maconx2,Greenville,Fan Club Party'04!Valdosta,Indio, Las Vegas x4,Birmingham,Savannah, Atlanta,Macon,Clemson,Max it out'05,Mercy Lounge,Rockford!

Posts: 2271 | From: Buford, GA. | Registered: Nov 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
MtlUrbanFan
Guitar Monkey
Member # 734

Case solved! I've put my photos back in the Gallery.
Thanks for all the support and the kind words! [grouphug]

http://www.keithurbanfans.com/gallery/categories.php?cat_id=117

--------------------
Gaétane

-
London, Ontario 09/18/03

TNgrl4KU
Urban Crazy
Member # 10489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNgrl4KU     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This really sucks and Im sorry Gaetane!! You would think ebay would check into what they allow others to sell before the seller is allowed to post their items. It should be a definite no no!! :nono:

--------------------
 -

------------------
CMT Awards 2005
Knoxville, TN 2-06
Atlanta, GA 9-30-06
City Hall 3-07
Atlanta, GA 6-30-07
Philly - 07
N'ville - 07
LP Field - 08
Opry - 08

Posts: 207 | From: Columbia, TN | Registered: Mar 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
kurban_gal
Urban Fanatic
Member # 2118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kurban_gal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gaétane, IM sorry that someone is making a profit off ur photos. Thats why i hate to share my photos. IM proud of the 1s i take & know they are excellent. But when i found someone selling my photos n claiming them as their own & they even had negatives made for them, even tho they were taken with my digital. Thats why i post on a site that allows me to watermark for show.

Even when i sell photos on ebay I make a mark on them so they cant copy them .

I hope u got it all worked out.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 545 | From: NE Ohio | Registered: Feb 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com