KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » KEITH URBAN DISCUSSIONS » KEITH URBAN PHOTO BOOTH » close up face pics (Page 1)

- Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: close up face pics
my girl
Urban Crazy
Member # 566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for my girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh20/mygirl13_2008/?albumview=grid

Close ups with my new camera....plus we were front row...click on each image to get the full enjoyment of the close ups....password..mygirl

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | From: georgia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dreamer1
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1857

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dreamer1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Photo's! What kind of camera did you get?
These digitals are so tough to choose from...
Was it you making Keith laugh so much???

--------------------
...and the best is yet to come

Wild Bills,Ryman,Daytona,Chattanooga X2 ,M & G Columbia,
Maconx2,Greenville,Fan Club Party'04!Valdosta,Indio, Las Vegas x4,Birmingham,Savannah, Atlanta,Macon,Clemson,Max it out'05,Mercy Lounge,Rockford!

Posts: 2271 | From: Buford, GA. | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
my girl
Urban Crazy
Member # 566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for my girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one thing Keith did laugh at was my husband's sign ...We were all right in front of his mic...My husband's sign said" I did Digger" That's the nascar gopher he sings a song about. Keith read it and started laughing....Then he signed it at the end of the concert....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | From: georgia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
granny
Guitar Monkey
Member # 23

Icon 1 posted      Profile for granny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4509 | From: Sebring, Florida | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randee Danielle
Urban Fanatic
Member # 5166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randee Danielle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where these recent Photos? Cause if so Then he's gotten a Hair cut since I saw photos of him last. I hope all of ya'll have a good day. Love Ya Always , Randee
Posts: 518 | From: TX | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
my girl
Urban Crazy
Member # 566

Yes ...These were last weekend.....

--------------------
 -

urbanfan81805
Guitar Monkey
Member # 11225

Icon 1 posted      Profile for urbanfan81805     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG Amy those pics are amazing. You're so lucky to have gotten front row seats. Thanks for sharing your pics with us.

--------------------
~Stephanie~
 -
Thanks Emma!
8/18/05- Sedalia, MO
2/2/06- Tulsa, OK
6/28/07- St Louis, MO (CA)
3/5/08- Kansas City, MO (BSE)
8/8/09- Kansas City, MO

Posts: 1748 | From: Missouri | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caroline Davis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow!! Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
The love we give away is truly the love we shall keep.

Posts: 3345 | From: florida | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ocalakufan
Urban Crazy
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ocalakufan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Amy, great pics! We were the ones sitting right behind you at the show! Keith was absolutely awesome! He just keeps getting better every time you see him. I'm going to put some pics up also as soon as I figure out how to do it. I don't have tickets for any other show this year, but I'm hoping he'll be at the CMA Music Fest in Nashville on Sunday (the only day he's not booked with a show).
Debbie

Posts: 476 | From: Ocala, Florida | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
my girl
Urban Crazy
Member # 566

The concert was AWESOME.....It's so worth it when he's at a up close and personal venue....The stage was right in front....I think we were only 2 feet from the microphone stand.....uummmm...makes me smile just to think back....

--------------------
 -

urbanizeme
Urban Crazy
Member # 1682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for urbanizeme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you say what kind of camera you have now? I definately need a new one for concert shots!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 242 | From: Dallas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
my girl
Urban Crazy
Member # 566

I have the new Cannon digital...10x zoom and 10 megapixels.....It's awesome....I can't remember if it's the powershot canon...

--------------------
 -

Keith'sGirL1426
Guitar Monkey
Member # 4758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keith'sGirL1426     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a member of Photobucket, have a username and pass word, but cannot log in.

--------------------
[/IMG]http:keithurban_pr09.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 1635 | From: TN | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mckara
Urban Fanatic
Member # 5083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mckara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me either, it says you have to have the password? Help, would love to see the pics.

--------------------
 -

Tom's River July 29, 2005
Merriweather August 7, 2005

Posts: 779 | From: Delaware | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoveKeithu4ever
Urban Fanatic
Member # 8428

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoveKeithu4ever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it says I need the password....

--------------------
 -
Made by Favre

Posts: 1020 | From: Ogden,Ut | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com