KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » ON TOUR WITH KEITH URBAN » CONCERT REVIEWS » Keith In Valdosta Georgia!

- Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Keith In Valdosta Georgia!
Dreamer1
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1857

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Dreamer1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seeing Keith yesterday in Valdosta was "WAY COOL" for me...I really needed a Keith fix!
There were it seemed alot of people who had not seen Keith before and were just thrilled to see him in such a venue as Wild Adventures. There were some great fans from New York that I meet. Now THAT is a road trip! Keith sang Sweet Thing and Kiss a girl. I think the other one is called When Summer comes....he did a great job with the new music! He sang I told you so, You look good in my shirt, You'll think of me and Memories of us. I was so excited to get up front as my seats for the coming tour are all in about mid section and this was the closest that I would be for the upcoming shows...and I WAS close. Keith came to sing right in front of me...and I am still just thrilled about yesterdays show....Already can't wait till the next one. Keith thanked everyone for coming and spending their money to see him in this tough economy and said that that ment alot to him.

It all seemed like it ended all to soon as it always does. [grin]

--------------------
...and the best is yet to come

Wild Bills,Ryman,Daytona,Chattanooga X2 ,M & G Columbia,
Maconx2,Greenville,Fan Club Party'04!Valdosta,Indio, Las Vegas x4,Birmingham,Savannah, Atlanta,Macon,Clemson,Max it out'05,Mercy Lounge,Rockford!

Posts: 2271 | From: Buford, GA. | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
urbangirl20030
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for urbangirl20030     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing, glad you got to see Keith for the very first show of the year! I'm hoping I get tickets for the no frills show at the Fillmore on March 24th, that is if MV ever announces the winners! [rolleyes]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 3608 | From: Petaluma, Ca | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keithsmylove
Urban Fanatic
Member # 2544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keithsmylove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your review!! Sure wish I had been there with you! I'm hoping to see 2 of his concerts this summer...I can't wait! [love1]
Posts: 1173 | From: Carrollton, Georgia | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
my girl
Urban Crazy
Member # 566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for my girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I put some awesome new pics on the photo booth.... check them out...Valdosta was great...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | From: georgia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dreamer1
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1857

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dreamer1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhh...I'm so sorry that I missed you Amy!

--------------------
...and the best is yet to come

Wild Bills,Ryman,Daytona,Chattanooga X2 ,M & G Columbia,
Maconx2,Greenville,Fan Club Party'04!Valdosta,Indio, Las Vegas x4,Birmingham,Savannah, Atlanta,Macon,Clemson,Max it out'05,Mercy Lounge,Rockford!

Posts: 2271 | From: Buford, GA. | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
terrilynn
Guitar Monkey
Member # 6687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for terrilynn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome review [thankyou]

--------------------
06/04/05*8/17/07*04/09/08
 -

Posts: 5422 | From: maryland | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com