KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » ON TOUR WITH KEITH URBAN » CONCERT REVIEWS » No Frills Dallas HOB

- Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: No Frills Dallas HOB
urbanizeme
Urban Crazy
Member # 1682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for urbanizeme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I won't do this thread justice so someone please help me out on the recap but I just wanted to say what an incredible experience tonight was. Keith was electrifying! He did Sweet Thing, Kiss a Girl, Till Summer Comes Around and Only You Could Love Me This Way from the new album. After listening to If Ever I Could Love on iLike I hope to hear that one live in July! He mentioned that the pollen in Houston, Dallas, and Nashville are "kicking my @&$" but he performed his heart out anyway! It took nothing away from his performance! Such an incredible artist and venue. Truely one of the best experiences of my life.
I have to say thank you to the fanclub who in my opinion did everything they could to take care of the real fans. I did not win tickets through Verizon, either of the 2 radio stations in town, or the original MV contest. I was tempted like many to pay for tickets to this show but I did not. I don't know how ticketing is going to be handled for all the venues but I wanna say keep your heads up monkeys! The fanclub really does care and have our best interest at heart! Thank You and God Bless to Keith, the band, and all those who made tonight a reality for the true fans who have been there through thick and thin [biggrinlove]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 242 | From: Dallas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
terrilynn
Guitar Monkey
Member # 6687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for terrilynn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the review. Glad you had a good time. Did you get any pictures?

--------------------
06/04/05*8/17/07*04/09/08
 -

Posts: 5422 | From: maryland | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
urbanizeme
Urban Crazy
Member # 1682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for urbanizeme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No real good ones. I saw a girl a couple feet ahead of me who had some digital SLR looking camera. If those pics come out looking anything like they did on her LED screen they are amazing. I hope she posts em!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 242 | From: Dallas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
terrilynn
Guitar Monkey
Member # 6687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for terrilynn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wondering. Hope the fan shares a few pix in the gallery.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 5422 | From: maryland | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iamakufan
Urban Fanatic
Member # 1038

Icon 3 posted      Profile for iamakufan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a great review....how did you end up getting tickets???? Praying I get 1 for Chicago...how long did Keith play????
Posts: 819 | From: Huntley, IL | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dreamer1
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1857

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dreamer1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so happy that you had a great time! Thanks for sharing your reviews! I got to see Keith in Valdosta...with the new music...it is just amazing! [smile]

--------------------
...and the best is yet to come

Wild Bills,Ryman,Daytona,Chattanooga X2 ,M & G Columbia,
Maconx2,Greenville,Fan Club Party'04!Valdosta,Indio, Las Vegas x4,Birmingham,Savannah, Atlanta,Macon,Clemson,Max it out'05,Mercy Lounge,Rockford!

Posts: 2271 | From: Buford, GA. | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
terrilynn
Guitar Monkey
Member # 6687

Cool Dreamer1. [smile]

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com