KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » ON TOUR WITH KEITH URBAN » CONCERT REVIEWS » Charleston with debinky & reikoafs

- Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Charleston with debinky & reikoafs
reikoafs
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reikoafs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOOD MORNING!!! I'M AT SUSANS IN WV AND CAN'T REMEMBER MY PASSWORD SO HERE GOES ALL I CAN REMEMBER FROM THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!

ZAC BROWN BAND WAS GREAT!!! VERY TALENTED MUSICIANS AND GREAT VOCALS...

KEITH TOOK THE STAGE AT THE CHARLESTON CIVIC CE5NTER ALMOST TO CAPACITY AT 8:50 AND AS WITH LOVAMAZING. KEITH'S GUITAR PLAYING WAS THE BEST EVER....I'M SO IN AWE OF THIS MANS ABILITY TO SING, PLAY, ENTERTAIN THOUSANDS AND ALWAYS ALWAYS KEEP US COMING BACK FOR MORE.

I LOVE THE BIG SCREEN BEHIND THE STAGE WHICH IS DIVIDED INTO 5 SCREENS DIVIDED BY LIGHTS RUNNING UP THE DIVIDERS. IT WAS AWESOME!!!! AT ONE POINT IN THE SCREEN WAS BRAD, JERRY, KEITH, CHRIS, BRAD AND EACH ONE IN THEIR OWN SCREEN SO IT WAS PRETTY COOL AND WHEN KEITH WAS JAMMIN ON THE GUITAR THE SCREEN WAS REALLY EXCEPTIONAL WATCHING HIS PLAYING.

I'M NOT GOING OVER THE PLAYLIST CAUSE I BELIEVE IT IS PRETTY MUCH THE SAME BUT WILL SAY THAT I LOVED THAT HE DID "WTBTE" .....AT LEASE ONE REAL
OLDIE FOR THE OLD FANS...LOL!!!

OUR SEATS WERE IN THE FIRST SECTION OFF FLOOR BACK TOWARDS THE BACK SIDE AND I NOTICED WHEN WE GOT THERE THAT THERE WAS A SMALL STAGE ABOUT 7 X 7 WITH STEPS GOING UP AND I TOLD SUSAN, HE HAS GOT TO BE GOING TO COME TO THE SMALL STAGE AND I NOTICED GIRLS FROM THE ROWS ABOVE US GOING DOWN AND SECURITY NOT SAYING ANYTHING SO I GRABBED SUSAN AND COURTNEY AND WE RUSHED DOWN AND I GOT TO ABOUT THE 3RD ROW WITH COURTNEY AND SUSAN RIGHT BEHIND ME. HE WAS DRIPPING SWEAT AND LOOKING BETTER THAN EVER HE FINISHED THE SONG HE CAME OFF THE STAGE DOING BETTER HALF THEN HE SAT ON STOOL AND DID "OIALL" AND "MMOU" IT WAS WONDERFUL WHEN HE CAME DOWN THE STEPS TO MY SIDE I TRIED TO GET A LITTLE CLOSER BUT THE TWO VERY YOUNG GIRLS BEHIND ME WERE PUSHING ME SO BAD AND STEPPING ALL OVER MY FEET THAT I WENT THE OTHER WAY BUT SUSAN AND COURTNEY DID GET TO TOUCH THE MAN AND FOR A FIRST TIME CONCERT GOER COURTNEY LOVED IT, HECK SUSAN LOVED IT....LOL!!! HE MADE HIS WAY BACK TO THE STAGE BEING MAULED, KISSED, HUGGED, TOUCHED THE ENTIRE WAY BACK. I HAVE TO SAY THAT KEITH IS A BRAVE MAN...I GUESS THAT BRAVE HEART HE HAS GOTTEN HAS MADE HIM A BIT BRAVER IN EVERY ASPECT OF HIS LIFE.

WHEN HE STRUMMED THE FIRST COUPLE OF NOTES TO "ROS" HE SANG ABOUT WEST VIRGINIA AND HE SANG "I'M MAKING THIS UP AS I GO ALONG AND I NEED A WORD TO RHYME WITH WRONG" AND THEN THE AUDIENCE LAUGHED ALONG WITH HIM AND THEN HE WENT INTO ROS....WHICH THE GUITAR PLAYING WAS OMG....AMAZING!!!!

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT TOWARDS THE END WHEN HE WAS DOING "I WANNA LOVE SOMEBODY LIKE YOU" I WAS THINKING BACK TO SEEING HIM IN 2002 AND JUST HOW FAR THIS MAN HAS COME AND I COULDN'T HELP BUT GET A LUMP IN MY THROAT, TEARS IN MY EYES AND A SWELLED UP HEART FOR THE LOVE I HAVE FOR THIS MANS AMAZING TALENT [love3] I JUST WANTED TO CRY OUT OF HAPPINESS FOR HIM....I'M TRUELY SO GRATEFUL THAT I FOUND THIS MAN AND HIS MUSIC. HIS MUSIC HAS BROUGHT BE SO SO VERY MANY JOYS AND SO VERY MANY SPECIAL MEMORIES. I WILL BE GOING TO SEE THIS MAN FOR AS LONG AS I'M ALIVE AND AS LONG AS HE IS PERFORMING...NO MATTER HIS AGE AND I KNOW I WILL SEE ALOT OF YOU THERE WHEN THAT TIME COMES [wink]

HE NODDED TO A COUPLE OF SIGNS HE READ....HE CAME DOWN ON BOTH RAMPS NUMEROUS TIMES AND TO THE SMALLER CATWALK NUMEROUS TIMES AND ALSO TO THE RAISED STAGES ON BOTH SIDES SO I REALLY FEEL THAT HE IS DOING EVERYTHING HE CAN TO CONNECT AND STAY CLOSE TO THE AUDIENCE. HE LOVES THE INTIMACY AND I WILL SAY THAT FOR A FAIRLY LARGE VENUE IT WAS VERY INTIMATE LAST NIGHT AND ABSOLUTELY THE BEST CONCERT TO DATE FOR ME AS FAR AS HIS PERFORMANCE.

WE DID ALOT OF SING ALONGS AND WHEN HE WENT OFF STAGE FIRST TIME THE CROWD ERUPTED FOR HIM AND THE BAND TO COME BACK AND HE CAME BACK AND DID ... "TONIGHT I WANNA CRY" AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL....I HAD TEARS IN MY EYES JUST WATCHING HIM AND LISTENING TO HIM. THEN HE DID BETTER LIFE AND THE CONFETTI BEGAN FALLING...IT WAS AMAZING!!!!

HE PLAYED TILL A LITTLE AFTER 11:00 AND I'M STILL RELIVING IT IN MY MIND BUT HERE IN SEVERAL HOURS I'LL BE SEEING IT AGAIN IN ROANOKE.

I LOVE THIS MANS MUSIC, I LOVE THIS MANS GUITAR SKILLS [guitarist] , I LOVE THIS MAN [love1] ...WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY BUT THOSE OF YOU AWAITING YOUR CONCERT DATES...YOU ARE DEFINITELY IN FOR A TRUELY AMAZING CONCERT!!!!!

[thankyou] KEITH URBAN FOR ALWAYS ALWAYS BEING MY ENTERTAINER OF THE YEAR EVERY YEAR SINCE 2002 [thankyou]

MONKEYHUGS AND LUV,
DEBINKY

--------------------
 -

Susan in WV

Posts: 2477 | From: Beckley, WV | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com