KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » ON TOUR WITH KEITH URBAN » CONCERT REVIEWS » Keith in Las Vegas

- Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Keith in Las Vegas
Aussie-Nel
Urban Fanatic
Member # 11454

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aussie-Nel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys did anyone see Keith in Las Vegas - I saw the video of him and Glen Campbell and the huge smile on his face that he got to sing with the man who he admires so much must have been such a thrill for him - he looked like the kid in the candy store big time - I am so thrilled for him and Glen paid him such a huge compliment

--------------------
Cheers
Nel

'Everybody needs somebody sometime'

'I'd be lost but for the Grace Of God'

'Think I got it right this time'

Posts: 577 | From: Sydney Australia | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mhughes57
Urban Crazy
Member # 9547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mhughes57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was there and it was an awesome experience. Keith actually came out before the show even started and introduced Glen himself! Later during Keith's set, Glen came back out and sang Witchita Lineman while Keith was playing guitar with him. I got some great pics of them together and you can just see the adoration on Keith's face. I'm sure it was a once in a lifetime event for him!!!!

--------------------
MARSHA
 -

Posts: 146 | From: Monroe, Louisiana | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aussie-Nel
Urban Fanatic
Member # 11454

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aussie-Nel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Marsha - I watched Witchita Lineman on Youtube and the look on Keiths face was priceless - I am so glad that he got to do that

--------------------
Cheers
Nel

'Everybody needs somebody sometime'

'I'd be lost but for the Grace Of God'

'Think I got it right this time'

Posts: 577 | From: Sydney Australia | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com