KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » ON TOUR WITH KEITH URBAN » CONCERT REVIEWS » Keith in Vancouver was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

- Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Keith in Vancouver was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
canadakaren
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canadakaren     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well – I sincerely don’t know where to begin. The tweets pretty much captured the Vancouver show – he was unbelievably amazing. [love1]

Last night was my 28th show in 8 years and it was the best ever, ever, ever. [cheering] Other than the fact is was blisteringly hot (why the arena thought no A/C was a good idea I have no idea – because it sure felt that way). We were all sweat soaked – not just Keith. We were on the floor, in a perfect location – but I think wherever people sat they had a fabulous time. He reached out to everyone in the building. Funny, I always feel when the concert is over, I needed more – but for the first time ever … after almost 3 hours, I was DONE …lol. I purposely avoided all concert reviews, pictures and video so the show could be a surprise – and as much as that has been pure torture thus far, it was the BEST decision. As a long time fan I can truly say I had no idea what was going to happen and how things would unfold – it was perfect. I can emphatically state he is at the top of his game and there is NO doubt he gave it his all for sure (if he doesn’t win EOTY the voting is beyond rigged). And having Russell Crowe come out and sing was so much fun!! I had see the tweet from earlier this week that RC was in town so when Keith said he had a treat for us … I just knew what had to be coming. It was phenomenal. I don’t think I have any more superlatives to add …LOL. I can hardly wait for Thursday and Seattle – other than that show will be sad … as it will be our 2nd and last. But until then ... the Keith Urban high will continue and carry us through. Any one, who still has a show to see – you are going to be in heaven!!!

--------------------
 -
“To be nobody but yourself in a world that is doing its best to make you just like everybody else means to fight the greatest battle there is to fight and to never stop fighting.” — E. E. Cummings

Posts: 6755 | From: BC, Canada | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jess
Guitar Monkey
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Karen!! I am heading to the Seattle show now! Long time no talk!!! Hope everything is well!

--------------------
++ 22 shows and counting ++

Posts: 1704 | From: Greater Seattle Area | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kuAngelB
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kuAngelB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great review, Karen [grin]

I will see Keith tomorrow night in San Jose [hyper] [love3]

--------------------
 -
*Bonnie*Customs Agent~12/17/05 San Jose~Thanks Monkeyville:)

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Posts: 1718 | From: Sunnyvale, California | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com