KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » ON TOUR WITH KEITH URBAN » CONCERT REVIEWS » Keith in San Jose, California ~ October 1st!

- Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Keith in San Jose, California ~ October 1st!
kuAngelB
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kuAngelB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keith put on the best 2-hour show I have ever seen him do. The man gets better all the time, if that's possible [party]

Here are some photos, although not the best, but I am so glad I took them [cheering]

-

Cool Stage Design [heart]
 -

-

-

--------------------
 -
*Bonnie*Customs Agent~12/17/05 San Jose~Thanks Monkeyville:)

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Posts: 1718 | From: Sunnyvale, California | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GailInVA
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GailInVA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting. So glad you had such a great time!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2109 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kuAngelB
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2839

Icon 3 posted      Profile for kuAngelB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are welcome, Gail.

More of Keith. Jake Owen opened the concert. He got the crowd warmed up for Keith [smile]

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -
*Bonnie*Customs Agent~12/17/05 San Jose~Thanks Monkeyville:)

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Posts: 1718 | From: Sunnyvale, California | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wyogirl13
Urban Crazy
Member # 4459

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wyogirl13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was in SanJose!! Had the greatest day at the beach and coast, then topped it off with Keith and Jake!! Thanks again to Monkeyville's presale got great floor seats, and was swept into the crowd during his trek to the mid-floor stage - I ended up right at Keith's feet! Even came face to face with him for a brief moment in the crowd... AUSSOME.
Also, got to meetngreet with Jake Owen before the show -he's so nice and love his voice. I'll try and post some photos soon.

Posts: 164 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star
Urban Fanatic
Member # 3821

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome photos. Thanks for sharing...

--------------------
 -

Toms River Fest-7/29/05
Irving Plaza, NY- 11/13/05
Trenton NJ- 11/17/05
Continental Arena - 8/15/07
Madison Square Garden, NY- 2/13/08
Another MSG or two~
Prudential- NJ 7/11
Wells Fargo- Philly 7/11

"We think about tomorrow then it slips away.
Oh, yes, it does.
We talk about forever but we've only got today..."
-----

Posts: 1088 | From: KeithVille, NJ - USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suburbanite
Urban Fanatic
Member # 3775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for suburbanite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just now saw this KUAngelB...Glad you had as much fun as we did! Too bad we didn't run into you.
Posts: 934 | From: Northern California | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twiggy
Guitar Monkey
Member # 9373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twiggy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing those amazing photos!

--------------------
 -
"I wrote it and God said 'Well, I'm gonna' hang on to them and when you're going through this I'll give it back to you.' And that's exactly what happened."-KU about "But for The Grace of God"
God's Grace is sufficient!
http://faithriders.com/about.html

Posts: 1566 | From: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com