KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » ON TOUR WITH KEITH URBAN » THE ROCKIN' KU BAND » The 2nd Official Chris Rodriguez Thread (Page 21)

- Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 40 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  38  39  40   
Author Topic: The 2nd Official Chris Rodriguez Thread
seminolegirl
Urban Fan
Member # 8138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seminolegirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, yep. Definitely loving these pics!

More! More! [grin]

Posts: 98 | From: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: Sep 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
*LORI*
Guitar Monkey
Member # 957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *LORI*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SEXUAL CHOCOLATE:
Hey Lori, sorry to about your lost sweetie. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers [grouphug]

I know that I've been "Missing In Action" for awhile...so I hope this can make up for it LOL

-

Not that we don't miss you for YOU...but YES YES YES!!! Thats a start to making up!! [hyper]

LORI

--------------------
 -

"Be Good To Each Other" ~ Keith Urban

Posts: 5178 | From: Smithfield, VA | Registered: Feb 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvchris
Urban Crazy
Member # 9942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvchris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am lovin that pic!!! Here my addition to that! What more can you ask for but a pic with Chris and Jerry!!!!!!!!!!

Dani

-

Posts: 117 | From: new york city | Registered: Jan 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
seminolegirl
Urban Fan
Member # 8138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seminolegirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know what Chris's shirt says? At first I thought it said "Beetlejuice." [rotfl] Now, I think it may be a foreign language.

Any guesses?

Posts: 98 | From: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: Sep 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
oneofeach
Guitar Monkey
Member # 153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneofeach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it says what I think it does which is
Utile-Et-Dulce
It is a Latin phrase that means.......are you ready for this.....no I mean really are you ready......
It means......
"Useful and Pleasant"

Im serious! How the man found a shirt so perfect for himself is beyond me!!!!

Posts: 2008 | Registered: Feb 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
seminolegirl
Urban Fan
Member # 8138

quote:
Originally posted by oneofeach:
If it says what I think it does which is
Utile-Et-Dulce
It is a Latin phrase that means.......are you ready for this.....no I mean really are you ready......
It means......
"Useful and Pleasant"

Im serious! How the man found a shirt so perfect for himself is beyond me!!!!

Interesting..... [wink]
SEXUAL CHOCOLATE
Urban Fanatic
Member # 4449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEXUAL CHOCOLATE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Useful and Pleasant"

[blushie] he he he [blushie]

--------------------
 -

"My goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance.”-MJ

Posts: 981 | From: Zamunda, FL | Registered: Jan 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvchris
Urban Crazy
Member # 9942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvchris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you guys are having a fantastic week so far!. Here is a pic from the Kenny Loggins concert in Thousand Oaks, CA. Thanks to Cindi, once again for this great shot of Chris. For more info, please go to http://kennyloggins.com

Dani
 -

Posts: 117 | From: new york city | Registered: Jan 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
*LORI*
Guitar Monkey
Member # 957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *LORI*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOVE the GuitarFace. [guitarist] [guitarist] [love1]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 5178 | From: Smithfield, VA | Registered: Feb 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
seminolegirl
Urban Fan
Member # 8138

quote:
Originally posted by *LORI*:
LOVE the GuitarFace. [guitarist] [guitarist] [love1]

Okay, LORI. That's what we're calling it now. [wink] [grin]
oneofeach
Guitar Monkey
Member # 153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneofeach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im not gonna post a review of Milwaukee, but I will say that boy Chris was ROCKING tonight. He was ON!!!!! He was so much fun to watch more fun than usual!!!!!
p.s. he was rocking in the Waterloo t-shirt!!!!
When Im in the right frame of mind I will post a pic or two!!!!
Oh yeah did I mention he was ROCKING!!!!

*LORI*
Guitar Monkey
Member # 957

The right frame of mind?? You are kiddin' me right?? DO IT NOW for your less fortunate friends BABY!!

Oh and one question?? Was he ROCKING?? [rotfl] [rotfl]

LORI

--------------------
 -

oneofeach
Guitar Monkey
Member # 153

OK.....so I finally got the time to go through the pics and upload them....they are not the best. My camera I usually use is on the fritz so I had to take one that really isnt for concerts!! Enjoy though!
Also one more thing about Chris rocking last night......at one point I was watching him watch Keith and the look of admiration on Chris's face was awesome. You could tell he was enjoying watching Keith as much as we were. Also one of the songs cant for the life of me remember which one but Chris kinda gets to showcase his voice a little and **** is it fine!!!!
Anyway here are the few pics of Chris that turned out ok.
 -

oneofeach
Guitar Monkey
Member # 153

-
oneofeach
Guitar Monkey
Member # 153

-
  This topic comprises 40 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  38  39  40   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com