KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » ON TOUR WITH KEITH URBAN » THE ROCKIN' KU BAND » The 2nd Official Chris Rodriguez Thread (Page 38)

- Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 40 pages: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40   
Author Topic: The 2nd Official Chris Rodriguez Thread
seminolegirl
Urban Fan
Member # 8138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seminolegirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RUBEE!!! [cheering] We missed you!! I hope that you guys enjoy your roller coaster rides! I heard that SEXUAL CHOCOLATE was going to be wearing a disguise. Why is that, SEXUAL CHOCOLATE?? [rotfl] [rotfl]
Posts: 98 | From: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SEXUAL CHOCOLATE
Urban Fanatic
Member # 4449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEXUAL CHOCOLATE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't start with me SEMINOLEGIRL!! [blushie] [sulkoff] [blushie]

--------------------
 -

"My goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance.”-MJ

Posts: 981 | From: Zamunda, FL | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EARTHMOM
Urban Fan
Member # 8344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EARTHMOM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey ladies!!!

It looks like COMEHEREBABYSMILE can't get off work for the 2 August shows! I'm bummed. But Sexual Chocolate, my sister & I will "boogie on"!!!!

One day I hope to meet you Lori!! I heard you were at the Roanoke show?! So was I.

I don't know what side my tickets are on. Lately I've been ending up on Jerry & Brad's side. (sorry Chris & Brian) But no matter, you'll spot us, I'm sure!!!!lol

SO, WHO'S GOING TO HERSHEY & DC?

--------------------
RUBEE
2009 KURT
WASHINGTON, DC
HERSHEY, PA
ROANOKE, VA
7 SHOWS IN '07/3 SHOWS IN '08
8 SHOWS IN '05/6 SHOWS IN '06

Posts: 95 | From: Maryland, via Zamunda | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EARTHMOM
Urban Fan
Member # 8344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EARTHMOM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexual Chocolate....
What this about a disguise? Who you hidin' from, girl? lol

You wearing those Groucho glasses with the nose? A big floppy hat? WHA' UP?

--------------------
RUBEE
2009 KURT
WASHINGTON, DC
HERSHEY, PA
ROANOKE, VA
7 SHOWS IN '07/3 SHOWS IN '08
8 SHOWS IN '05/6 SHOWS IN '06

Posts: 95 | From: Maryland, via Zamunda | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SEXUAL CHOCOLATE
Urban Fanatic
Member # 4449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEXUAL CHOCOLATE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[sulkoff]

Hey Lori, where are you?...come out and play girlie lol!!

--------------------
 -

"My goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance.”-MJ

Posts: 981 | From: Zamunda, FL | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*LORI*
Guitar Monkey
Member # 957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *LORI*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi ladies!! Been a bit tied up lately and I see I am missing the fun!!

I will be in DC...cannot wait!!! And a situation has come up that makes me think I MIGHT be able to do the Nashville show...keeping my fingers crossed on that one....cause I have to be honest..I am SOOOOOOOO missing my CRod.

--------------------
 -

"Be Good To Each Other" ~ Keith Urban

Posts: 5178 | From: Smithfield, VA | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SEXUAL CHOCOLATE
Urban Fanatic
Member # 4449

Lori you're going to the DC show too!!. WOOOHOOO!!! [cheering]

I can't wait to see you again!...even tho I don't have a ticket for this show yet. [scream] LOL

--------------------
 -

seminolegirl
Urban Fan
Member # 8138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seminolegirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SEXUAL CHOCOLATE:
Lori you're going to the DC show too!!. WOOOHOOO!!! [cheering]

I can't wait to see you again!...even tho I don't have a ticket for this show yet. [scream] LOL

That has never stopped you before! I'm sure you will use your considerable...erm...assets to get a fabulous seat! [rotfl] [rotfl]
Posts: 98 | From: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*LORI*
Guitar Monkey
Member # 957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *LORI*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes ma'am......DC bound...wouldn't MISS it!! I've almost forgotten what CR looks like!! ( No wait.....not really....the man is beautiful!)

Looking forward to seeing you there--now get a ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am also 99.9999999999999999999% sure I am going to Nashville too...should know for sure by tomorrow.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 5178 | From: Smithfield, VA | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SEXUAL CHOCOLATE
Urban Fanatic
Member # 4449

Ahhh...that's messed up SEMINOLEGIRL!!! LOL [rotfl] But hey you know me [wink]

Ok Lori I have tons of pics to post, but I've been VERY lazy the passed few months LOL. So I've promised seminolegirl that I will start uploading today. And she is definitely holding me to it lol.

--------------------
 -

*LORI*
Guitar Monkey
Member # 957

Well GOOD!!! I can't wait to see pics of my favorite man!

--------------------
 -

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE
Urban Fanatic
Member # 4449

ok...FINALLY!!! I hate photobucket lol

-

--------------------
 -

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE
Urban Fanatic
Member # 4449

Oh and here is another one for now

-

--------------------
 -

*LORI*
Guitar Monkey
Member # 957

*sigh* Beautiful!! Almost brings a tear to my eye!! Been way too long since I have seen him! Thanks for sharing them baby....

--------------------
 -

seminolegirl
Urban Fan
Member # 8138

Well it's about time!!! [grin] I thought I was going to have to come to your house and upload them myself! Love them! Love them! Love them! [love1]
  This topic comprises 40 pages: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com