KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » ON TOUR WITH KEITH URBAN » THE ROCKIN' KU BAND » The 2nd Official Chris Rodriguez Thread (Page 40)

- Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 40 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40   
Author Topic: The 2nd Official Chris Rodriguez Thread
SEXUAL CHOCOLATE
Urban Fanatic
Member # 4449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEXUAL CHOCOLATE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well hey Lori, sounds like the show was fun. I'm glad that you had a great time. Ummmm...more details pleazzzze...about our favorite Puerto Rican lol [biggrinlove]

--------------------
 -

"My goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance.”-MJ

Posts: 981 | From: Zamunda, FL | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SEXUAL CHOCOLATE
Urban Fanatic
Member # 4449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEXUAL CHOCOLATE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by keico2431:
Be sure and watch all the way through. Very interesting interview!

Chris Rodriguez VideoCast Special - August 18, 2009

http://www.insidemusicast.com/musicasts/20...st-special.html

Thanks for the link...thats was pretty cool!

--------------------
 -

"My goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance.”-MJ

Posts: 981 | From: Zamunda, FL | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*LORI*
Guitar Monkey
Member # 957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *LORI*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well he was very very BEAUTIFUL!! He had on the Bad Co t shirt....Did I mention he was BEAUTIFUL?? [love1] The show was fantastic and I am thrilled every time I get to see him onstage. Love him to pieces! I did not take pictures...first of all I am not a good photographer...and secondly, I dont wanna miss a thing trying to get pictures! Laura, my Nashville hostess took a few and after I get her ok, I will try to post a couple...cause he WAS BEAUTIFUL... [biggrinlove] Oh yeah, and he sounded pretty great too. [blushie]

--------------------
 -

"Be Good To Each Other" ~ Keith Urban

Posts: 5178 | From: Smithfield, VA | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SEXUAL CHOCOLATE
Urban Fanatic
Member # 4449

wooohooo!!...can't wait to see the pics!

Are you going to the "All For The Hall" show?

--------------------
 -

*LORI*
Guitar Monkey
Member # 957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *LORI*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are a couple of pictures Laura got in Nashville of our sweetie....isn't he the most handsome EVER??? It was a MAGNIFICENT show. I ADORE him and LOVE to watch him perform.

-

-

-

I won't be attending the 'Hall' show in October. Time for me to stay home for a while!!

--------------------
 -

"Be Good To Each Other" ~ Keith Urban

Posts: 5178 | From: Smithfield, VA | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SEXUAL CHOCOLATE
Urban Fanatic
Member # 4449

Your friend took some great pics! Thanks Lori!

I'm going to the "Hall" show.I finally got a ticket. Kinda sad that I will be going alone, but oh well, I can't miss this party LOL [guitarist] [hyper] [guitarist] [hyper] [guitarist]

--------------------
 -

lindaloo
Urban Crazy
Member # 5257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lindaloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wishing Chris and all his fans on this site a very Happy New Year!
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SEXUAL CHOCOLATE
Urban Fanatic
Member # 4449

Happy New Year to you too lindaloo!...and to everyone [smile] [cheering]

Happy New Year Chris!!

--------------------
 -

urbanqueen
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2795

Icon 2 posted      Profile for urbanqueen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is he really moving on from Keith's band? [guitarist]

--------------------
~A perfect prayer, in a desperate hour~

Depression is living in the past...Anxiety is living in the future....just BE HERE in the moment. Thanks Keith!

God bless you Keith, you rocked! 11/05/04*11/12/04*
7/08/05*11/04/05*11/05/05* 02/11/06*11/03/07*6/6/09

Posts: 1756 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asilasil
Urban Fan
Member # 16618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asilasil     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting such great pics. Probably the last ones, since it sounds like he won't be with Keith. I really hope it's a rumor or it's only for this year.

How will we ever get a Chris fix??????????/

Posts: 21 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asilasil
Urban Fan
Member # 16618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asilasil     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did read on OKU site that Chris is on Jenette Mccurdy cd. Here is a link to there rehearsal.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaPKxUUbapc

I hope this link works. I was so excited to see Chris.

If it does not work, search her name and new band.

The band is amazing. I have no idea who she is, but she got some of the best.

Posts: 21 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lindaloo
Urban Crazy
Member # 5257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lindaloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Chris is doing JUST fine...wouldn't ya say?? performing with Rodney Crowell and all. Heard through the grapevine that he has gigs galore.

I hope all you, his fans, enjoy this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aTJs6SgWNw

All the best to you Chris. Keith doesn't know what he's done...

K.

Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keico2431
Urban Crazy
Member # 9929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keico2431     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for that great clip of Chris R. & Rodney Crowell. Stuff happens - sometimes people just have to go in opposite directions. I'm sure the magnificently talented Chris R. is doing fine as is Keith, but I do miss seeing him with Keith's band!

--------------------
Indianapolis - 11/08/07
Lexington - 04/26/08
Indianapolis - 09/13/08
Cincinnati - 06/05/09
Louisville - 08/22/09
Cincinnati - 08/11/11

Posts: 472 | From: N. KY | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 40 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com