KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » ON TOUR WITH KEITH URBAN » THE ROCKIN' KU BAND » Brad Rice (Page 2)

- Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Brad Rice
*LORI*
Guitar Monkey
Member # 957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *LORI*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'fellow Rice'....lol...good one Kathleen!! Great photo, you always have the best pics with the guys.(Side note--enjoyed seeing you on the big screen in the Days Go By montage!!)

Brad does seem super nice and we saw him with a group of fans before the show--glad he is seeming to enjoy us.

--------------------
 -

"Be Good To Each Other" ~ Keith Urban

Posts: 5178 | From: Smithfield, VA | Registered: Feb 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam
Urban Crazy
Member # 14257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by keico2431:
Thanks for the photos, Adam. Do you play guitar?

Hey glad you enjoyed the photos [smile] Yes I too play the guitar. My father started teaching me stuff when I was little but I never was interested. My father also taught Brad how to play many years ago before I was born. So I started to show an interest about 5 years ago. It was actually at my Uncle Brad's wedding when he lived in DC, he gave me my first guitar and amp. So I guess I have been playing a solid 5 years now. I have recorded a few songs maybe I'll share them in here sometime!

quote:
Originally posted by keico2431:
Adam: Does SweetB play other instruments besides the guitar? Can you fill us in on a little background of him?

Guitar has been his pride and joy. He was always a guitarist since he used to see my dad play when he was little. It wasn't till he joined Keith that he started with the mandolin and banjo.

I have a video for you to watch...This was from Philly Saturday night when Brad was introduced to the crowd by Keith. Keith lists everything he plays for him now [smile]

Keith Introduces Brad

--------------------
 -
Me and Uncle Brad!

8/15/07~East Rutherford,NJ
8/18/07~Philadelphia,PA
2/14/08~Hershey,PA
2/15/08~Atlantic City,NJ
7/19/08~Philadelphia,PA
9/4/08~NYC, NFL Kickoff
4/3/09~Philadelphia,PA No Frills!
8/1/09~Philadelphia, PA
8/18/09~Hershey, PA

Posts: 180 | From: Jersey | Registered: Aug 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
keico2431
Urban Crazy
Member # 9929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keico2431     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That vid clip was aussome! Thank you so much Adam! Really glad to have you posting on the board.

--------------------
Indianapolis - 11/08/07
Lexington - 04/26/08
Indianapolis - 09/13/08
Cincinnati - 06/05/09
Louisville - 08/22/09
Cincinnati - 08/11/11

Posts: 472 | From: N. KY | Registered: Jan 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
urbangirlpa42
Guitar Monkey
Member # 4145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for urbangirlpa42     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam, Great video...Its was an amazing night.

--------------------
 -
Me and Jerry Milwaukee 7/26/07

4/11/05 CMT awards, 6/3/05 Verona
7/31/05 Country Thunder, 7/30/05 Pittsburgh, PA, 11/18/05 Richmond
8/24/06 Crawford Co. Fair 5th row!!!! Chicago Theater 2/8/07 Milwaukee 7/26/07, Wilkes Barre 8/14/07, Philadelphia 8/18/07, Pittsburgh 11/11/07

http://www.myspace.com/paurbangirl

Posts: 1878 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
twiggy
Guitar Monkey
Member # 9373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twiggy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the video, Adam! [cheering] Fantastic! [nod]

--------------------
 -
"I wrote it and God said 'Well, I'm gonna' hang on to them and when you're going through this I'll give it back to you.' And that's exactly what happened."-KU about "But for The Grace of God"
God's Grace is sufficient!
http://faithriders.com/about.html

Posts: 1566 | From: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: Dec 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam
Urban Crazy
Member # 14257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No problem I'm glad others are enjoying them as well. Not sure if you saw the links to the other videos I took that night of Brad...so here they are once again...

Brad's solo at the end of Got It Right This Time

Not my video, but the beginning to The Joker Cover when Keith pushes my Uncle out onto the catwalk for a solo!
The Joker SOLO

My Video
The Joker Solo continued

--------------------
 -
Me and Uncle Brad!

8/18/07~Philadelphia,PA
2/14/08~Hershey,PA
2/15/08~Atlantic City,NJ
7/19/08~Philadelphia,PA
9/4/08~NYC, NFL Kickoff
8/1/09~Philadelphia, PA
8/18/09~Hershey, PA

Posts: 180 | From: Jersey | Registered: Aug 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
Raindancegal
Urban Fan
Member # 8717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raindancegal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's really cute and innocent looking!
Posts: 49 | From: Memphis, Tennessee | Registered: Oct 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
Raindancegal
Urban Fan
Member # 8717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raindancegal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here ya go Adam-I took this one 6/29/07 in Memphis!
Judy

-

Posts: 49 | From: Memphis, Tennessee | Registered: Oct 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
keico2431
Urban Crazy
Member # 9929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keico2431     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Adam, your vid clip of Brad's solo at the end of "Got It Right This Time" is fabulous. SweetB really did kick it in! Aussome! Thank you for posting it!!!!!!!! Loved your vid clip of Brad's solo for "The Joker"! He is such a great addition to Keith's tour!

--------------------
Indianapolis - 11/08/07
Lexington - 04/26/08
Indianapolis - 09/13/08
Cincinnati - 06/05/09
Louisville - 08/22/09
Cincinnati - 08/11/11

Posts: 472 | From: N. KY | Registered: Jan 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
keico2431
Urban Crazy
Member # 9929

Wonderful photo of SweetB, Raindancegal. Thank you!

--------------------
Indianapolis - 11/08/07
Lexington - 04/26/08
Indianapolis - 09/13/08
Cincinnati - 06/05/09
Louisville - 08/22/09
Cincinnati - 08/11/11

twiggy
Guitar Monkey
Member # 9373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twiggy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those videos were aussome, Adam! Thanks for calling our attention to them. I know that you are so proud of your uncle. He is a great addition to the band and a very talented artist in his own rite.

Here is a photo that I took off the big screen when I was in Memphis...my seats were not as good as Judy's...but this is one of my favorites from that night!
 -

--------------------
 -
"I wrote it and God said 'Well, I'm gonna' hang on to them and when you're going through this I'll give it back to you.' And that's exactly what happened."-KU about "But for The Grace of God"
God's Grace is sufficient!
http://faithriders.com/about.html

Posts: 1566 | From: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: Dec 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam
Urban Crazy
Member # 14257

Hey everyone thanks for sharing your pictures! I'm going to send those to him right now they are great! I had just went out for a run when I get back my Uncle Brad left me a voicemail telling me to call him. So I call him back and he gave me orders to take down the Got It Right This Time solo from Philly off of YouTube haha. He was laughing saying how awful it was and he was off so many notes so sorry had to take it down! lol

--------------------
 -
Me and Uncle Brad!

8/18/07~Philadelphia,PA
2/14/08~Hershey,PA
2/15/08~Atlantic City,NJ
7/19/08~Philadelphia,PA
9/4/08~NYC, NFL Kickoff
8/1/09~Philadelphia, PA
8/18/09~Hershey, PA

keico2431
Urban Crazy
Member # 9929

What will SweetB be doing until the next set of concerts? Does he like having the time off or would he rather keep on touring straight through? Hope you get to spend some time with him until the next set of concerts!

--------------------
Indianapolis - 11/08/07
Lexington - 04/26/08
Indianapolis - 09/13/08
Cincinnati - 06/05/09
Louisville - 08/22/09
Cincinnati - 08/11/11

Raindancegal
Urban Fan
Member # 8717

Here's another for your uncle-I love his playful attitude in this one! Great pictures because I had great seats-2nd row!)

-

Adam
Urban Crazy
Member # 14257

Well he's home in Austin for 3 weeks. When I was on the phone with him he was returning a guitar that he borrowed that Keith and him both used. I wish I could spend some time with him while he's off but he's all the way down in Texas and I'm all the way up in North Jersey by New York City. He def. enjoys the time off he hasn't been with his wife in awhile cause he's been on the road so I'm sure they will spend some quality time haha.

--------------------
 -
Me and Uncle Brad!

8/18/07~Philadelphia,PA
2/14/08~Hershey,PA
2/15/08~Atlantic City,NJ
7/19/08~Philadelphia,PA
9/4/08~NYC, NFL Kickoff
8/1/09~Philadelphia, PA
8/18/09~Hershey, PA

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com