KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » ON TOUR WITH KEITH URBAN » THE ROCKIN' KU BAND » Brad Rice (Page 6)

- Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Brad Rice
keico2431
Urban Crazy
Member # 9929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keico2431     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Adam: The last show is tonight in Lexington, KY! Are you going to be there? I am so hoping that Brad sings Swingin'....I heard it was quite a highlight of the evening!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Indianapolis - 11/08/07
Lexington - 04/26/08
Indianapolis - 09/13/08
Cincinnati - 06/05/09
Louisville - 08/22/09
Cincinnati - 08/11/11

Posts: 472 | From: N. KY | Registered: Jan 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam
Urban Crazy
Member # 14257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha I wish I could be there! Are you going? And yeah I heard this new Swingin' bit is pretty entertaining, I never got to see it hah. If you are going have a great time!

--------------------
 -
Me and Uncle Brad!

8/15/07~East Rutherford,NJ
8/18/07~Philadelphia,PA
2/14/08~Hershey,PA
2/15/08~Atlantic City,NJ
7/19/08~Philadelphia,PA
9/4/08~NYC, NFL Kickoff
4/3/09~Philadelphia,PA No Frills!
8/1/09~Philadelphia, PA
8/18/09~Hershey, PA

Posts: 180 | From: Jersey | Registered: Aug 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
keico2431
Urban Crazy
Member # 9929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keico2431     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam: Your Uncle Sweet B is DA BOMB! Yes, I was in Lexington and finally got to witness first hand Brad and Swingin'...What a treat...It was priceless!! I sure hope someone puts it up on YouTube so you can see it!

--------------------
Indianapolis - 11/08/07
Lexington - 04/26/08
Indianapolis - 09/13/08
Cincinnati - 06/05/09
Louisville - 08/22/09
Cincinnati - 08/11/11

Posts: 472 | From: N. KY | Registered: Jan 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
MtlUrbanFan
Guitar Monkey
Member # 734

Icon 3 posted      Profile for MtlUrbanFan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lexington, KY April 26, 2008

-

-

-

--------------------
Gaétane

-
London, Ontario 09/18/03

"What matters most is never ever losing faith" "Keep your faith alive"

Posts: 7205 | From: Montreal, Canada | Registered: Nov 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
keico2431
Urban Crazy
Member # 9929

Adam: I found this on YouTube of Brad. You can't see that much of him but you can hear him Swingin' Jerry and Chris R. are lovin' it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaAzU7XxAvQ&feature=related

--------------------
Indianapolis - 11/08/07
Lexington - 04/26/08
Indianapolis - 09/13/08
Cincinnati - 06/05/09
Louisville - 08/22/09
Cincinnati - 08/11/11

terrilynn
Guitar Monkey
Member # 6687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for terrilynn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gaétane awesome pictures. Keico cool clip thanks. Love it when Keith lets the band sing. Brad has a great voice.

--------------------
06/04/05*8/17/07*04/09/08
 -

Posts: 5422 | From: maryland | Registered: Jun 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam
Urban Crazy
Member # 14257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gaétane you sure do capture some awesome pictures! Oh and Keico I found another cool clip a lot closer! Check it out!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7kdKR5oGkTI

--------------------
 -
Me and Uncle Brad!

8/18/07~Philadelphia,PA
2/14/08~Hershey,PA
2/15/08~Atlantic City,NJ
7/19/08~Philadelphia,PA
9/4/08~NYC, NFL Kickoff
8/1/09~Philadelphia, PA
8/18/09~Hershey, PA

Posts: 180 | From: Jersey | Registered: Aug 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
lakemom
Urban Fanatic
Member # 3092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lakemom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought I would share this one of Brad at the Charleston WV show.

-

--------------------
Sherri

Posts: 1111 | From: Virginia | Registered: Sep 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
keico2431
Urban Crazy
Member # 9929

quote:
Originally posted by Adam:
Gaétane you sure do capture some awesome pictures! Oh and Keico I found another cool clip a lot closer! Check it out!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7kdKR5oGkTI

I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Sweet B in Lexington and I so appreciate your posting that link for me Adam from the Atlanta Concert...That was aussome...

--------------------
Indianapolis - 11/08/07
Lexington - 04/26/08
Indianapolis - 09/13/08
Cincinnati - 06/05/09
Louisville - 08/22/09
Cincinnati - 08/11/11

terrilynn
Guitar Monkey
Member # 6687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for terrilynn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Adam for the better view.

--------------------
06/04/05*8/17/07*04/09/08
 -

Posts: 5422 | From: maryland | Registered: Jun 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
country422
Urban Crazy
Member # 14805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for country422     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
adam...
how was colegio...

i know i'm like 2 months and a couple of days late, but your uncle kicked major butt on the got it right solo in AC...this is gonna get off topic , sso sorry in advanced
now i just gotta meet more monkeys... where i sat, it was a dull amount of talking... there's always next time my dad takes me.... and, i can't rememebr if i told you this recently, but the other day my dad caught me playign my sister's guitar, and it was for a good half of the day(it was ther day before my b-day, and we had off for passover), and he asked me where i learned to play guitar, and i tried to explain the tabs that i had sittign on the computer, and the chords i printed out for everybody(which don't sound correct), but he couldn't understand it... he's highly musicly disinclined

--------------------
 -
thanks to Favre. it's awsome

8/15- first keith urban show... it's changed my life

8/15/07- East rutherford, NJ
2/15/08 - floor 8 baby
(12/8/07. RIP NALA)

Posts: 327 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Nov 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam
Urban Crazy
Member # 14257

quote:
Originally posted by country422:
adam...
how was colegio...

i know i'm like 2 months and a couple of days late, but your uncle kicked major butt on the got it right solo in AC...this is gonna get off topic , sso sorry in advanced
now i just gotta meet more monkeys... where i sat, it was a dull amount of talking... there's always next time my dad takes me.... and, i can't rememebr if i told you this recently, but the other day my dad caught me playign my sister's guitar, and it was for a good half of the day(it was ther day before my b-day, and we had off for passover), and he asked me where i learned to play guitar, and i tried to explain the tabs that i had sittign on the computer, and the chords i printed out for everybody(which don't sound correct), but he couldn't understand it... he's highly musicly disinclined

Haha yeah AC feels like just yesterday tho! I'm sorry to hear that you were in a dull part of the crowd. Where I was by the catwalk was insane. I must say I enjoyed it because I was like the only guy and I had all these women jumping on me. Then when some of them noticed my Crazy World Tour wristband that the band members have and my Keith Urban Crew Member Polo shirt they started acting suspicious. Remind me never to wear the polo or wristband to any future concerts. I had mentioned to one woman infront of me that Brad was my Uncle and boy did word spread fast I had an entourage of people by the end of the show trying to get backstage haha. Somehow some people did get thru security which was uncomfortable tight in AC. One woman would not let me thru backstage which was really pissing me off. I was like my Uncle is in the band and she was like "yeah sure buddy" so I had to call my Uncle to come settle it and then made her feel stupid. haha Sorry I am way off topic too, AC was a good time! I hope the next show you have more Monkeys around you! Uncle Brad called today and looks like I'll be attending the Kenny Chesney/Keith gig in Philly on July 19th. You should talk to your dad see if you can get to that show!

--------------------
 -
Me and Uncle Brad!

8/18/07~Philadelphia,PA
2/14/08~Hershey,PA
2/15/08~Atlantic City,NJ
7/19/08~Philadelphia,PA
9/4/08~NYC, NFL Kickoff
8/1/09~Philadelphia, PA
8/18/09~Hershey, PA

AmandaAL
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmandaAL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those video clips are freakin' sweet!

--------------------
 -

Next to the girl in the cowgirl hat!
After 5 years, my time FINALLY came!! [smile]

Posts: 2028 | From: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: Sep 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
country422
Urban Crazy
Member # 14805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for country422     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
adam... i'd love to go to the phily show.. but i gotta work... i need all the money i can earn this summer...
never wear a crew shirt or wrist band again

--------------------
 -
thanks to Favre. it's awsome

8/15- first keith urban show... it's changed my life

8/15/07- East rutherford, NJ
2/15/08 - floor 8 baby
(12/8/07. RIP NALA)

Posts: 327 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Nov 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam
Urban Crazy
Member # 14257

Hahahaha I hope the Philly show doesn't get cancelled! And no way am I wearing any Keith attire again. Maybe just the wristband lol

--------------------
 -
Me and Uncle Brad!

8/18/07~Philadelphia,PA
2/14/08~Hershey,PA
2/15/08~Atlantic City,NJ
7/19/08~Philadelphia,PA
9/4/08~NYC, NFL Kickoff
8/1/09~Philadelphia, PA
8/18/09~Hershey, PA

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com