KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » ON TOUR WITH KEITH URBAN » THE ROCKIN' KU BAND » Chris Rodriguez

- Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Chris Rodriguez
*LORI*
Guitar Monkey
Member # 957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *LORI*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh My!! Where did our thread on Chris go??? I have been away from computers for a while, my dad was sick and had surgery and it was pretty rough for a while..(all is better now) and I log on and the HUGE Chris thread is gone!! I know it was really big and taking up lots of space so I understand eventually things need to be deleted...so let's just start it again. [smile]

I am really out of the loop but I THINK Chris is still on tour with Amy Grant? It was however LOVELY to get a small glimpse of him in the video they have posted on CMT from the CMT Insider regarding the making of the video for Sweet Thing.

So c'mon CRod fans...lets get this going and get caught up on all the Chris-ness we can! [grin]

LORI

--------------------
 -

"Be Good To Each Other" ~ Keith Urban

Posts: 5178 | From: Smithfield, VA | Registered: Feb 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
MtlUrbanFan
Guitar Monkey
Member # 734

Icon 2 posted      Profile for MtlUrbanFan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Lori,
It's still here. I had to show the topics over 75 days...

http://www.keithurbanfans.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=000494

[smile]

--------------------
Gaétane

-
London, Ontario 09/18/03

"What matters most is never ever losing faith" "Keep your faith alive"

Posts: 7205 | From: Montreal, Canada | Registered: Nov 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
*LORI*
Guitar Monkey
Member # 957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *LORI*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks G!! I should've known I could depend on you!!!

I was wanting to cry with all those beautiful pics of my man missing!!!

L

--------------------
 -

"Be Good To Each Other" ~ Keith Urban

Posts: 5178 | From: Smithfield, VA | Registered: Feb 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
terrilynn
Guitar Monkey
Member # 6687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for terrilynn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chris was had to spot in the sweet thing video but he's there. [smile]

--------------------
06/04/05*8/17/07*04/09/08
 -

Posts: 5422 | From: maryland | Registered: Jun 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
SEXUAL CHOCOLATE
Urban Fanatic
Member # 4449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEXUAL CHOCOLATE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can never miss Chris in a video...He is very noticeable! LOL

--------------------
 -

"My goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance.”-MJ

Posts: 981 | From: Zamunda, FL | Registered: Jan 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com