KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » ON TOUR WITH KEITH URBAN » THE ROCKIN' KU BAND » Brad and Chris R. out

- Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Brad and Chris R. out
judymp
Urban Crazy
Member # 5995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for judymp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just read Brad Rice and Chris Rod. are out of the band. Adam, if you're reading this what's the scoop with Uncle Brad?
Posts: 189 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam
Urban Crazy
Member # 14257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sad but truee [sad]

--------------------
 -
Me and Uncle Brad!

8/15/07~East Rutherford,NJ
8/18/07~Philadelphia,PA
2/14/08~Hershey,PA
2/15/08~Atlantic City,NJ
7/19/08~Philadelphia,PA
9/4/08~NYC, NFL Kickoff
4/3/09~Philadelphia,PA No Frills!
8/1/09~Philadelphia, PA
8/18/09~Hershey, PA

Posts: 180 | From: Jersey | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
judymp
Urban Crazy
Member # 5995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for judymp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow,no kidding,sad,and soooo sorry it's true.Well, give Uncle B. my best wishes in whatever his new venture.He will be missed.
Posts: 189 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keith39
Urban Fan
Member # 14539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keith39     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is really sad. They will both be missed. I would have liked to meet them. They all seam to be really caring people. Best wishes to them!!!

--------------------
Playing music.....it's really the best outlet for every emotion - KU

Posts: 39 | From: Nebraska | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
granny
Guitar Monkey
Member # 23

Icon 1 posted      Profile for granny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam, will you be staying with us here? We would like to know where Brad goes.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4509 | From: Sebring, Florida | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam
Urban Crazy
Member # 14257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot more is going on right now then Keith releasing my Uncle Brad. I am not at liberty to publicly mention it anywhere so I won't because it is very personal. All I can ask is that you keep my family in your prayers that everything works out for my Uncle Brad. Thank you [smile]

--------------------
 -
Me and Uncle Brad!

8/18/07~Philadelphia,PA
2/14/08~Hershey,PA
2/15/08~Atlantic City,NJ
7/19/08~Philadelphia,PA
9/4/08~NYC, NFL Kickoff
8/1/09~Philadelphia, PA
8/18/09~Hershey, PA

Posts: 180 | From: Jersey | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
judymp
Urban Crazy
Member # 5995

I'm sorry to hear your family having difficulties,Adam. Of course, I will include you,and your family when I pray. God bless all of you and may better days be ahead.
terrilynn
Guitar Monkey
Member # 6687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for terrilynn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry to hear they are leaving. Adam I just sent up a prayer.

--------------------
06/04/05*8/17/07*04/09/08
 -

Posts: 5422 | From: maryland | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam
Urban Crazy
Member # 14257

Thank you everyone!

--------------------
 -
Me and Uncle Brad!

8/18/07~Philadelphia,PA
2/14/08~Hershey,PA
2/15/08~Atlantic City,NJ
7/19/08~Philadelphia,PA
9/4/08~NYC, NFL Kickoff
8/1/09~Philadelphia, PA
8/18/09~Hershey, PA

keico2431
Urban Crazy
Member # 9929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keico2431     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sending up prayers for SweetB and C-Rod and their families. They both are great musicians and all-around genuinely nice guys! Will miss them both so much with KU! I have found Brad on the net, but can't come across any sites for C-Rod. Can anyone provide a link on myspace or facebook for C-Rod or Chris McHugh? I'm not very good at searching the web and would like to keep up with them or other fan sites of them. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

--------------------
Indianapolis - 11/08/07
Lexington - 04/26/08
Indianapolis - 09/13/08
Cincinnati - 06/05/09
Louisville - 08/22/09
Cincinnati - 08/11/11

Posts: 472 | From: N. KY | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
granny
Guitar Monkey
Member # 23

Icon 1 posted      Profile for granny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam, keep us posted as you can, and we will keep your family in our prayers.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4509 | From: Sebring, Florida | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
terrilynn
Guitar Monkey
Member # 6687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for terrilynn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Adam:
Thank you everyone!

Your welcome anytime.

--------------------
06/04/05*8/17/07*04/09/08
 -

Posts: 5422 | From: maryland | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keico2431
Urban Crazy
Member # 9929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keico2431     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam: Do you stop by here anymore? If so, can you let us know what Brad is up to musically? Any new pics to share?

--------------------
Indianapolis - 11/08/07
Lexington - 04/26/08
Indianapolis - 09/13/08
Cincinnati - 06/05/09
Louisville - 08/22/09
Cincinnati - 08/11/11

Posts: 472 | From: N. KY | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com