KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » ON TOUR WITH KEITH URBAN » THE ROCKIN' KU BAND » The Rockin' KU Band

- Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Rockin' KU Band
KYFriend
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KYFriend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello! Is anybody out there? If so, have you been reading Brad's (Keith's videographer) blog over at KeithUrban.net? He's really good at keeping people updated on Keith and the band's activities. I love the video of Keith dancing to Chris McHugh's drum solo the other night. I miss the way we used to share information on this board, especially the concert reviews. I hope everyone is requesting IMIN--I would like to see Keith get a No. 1 out of it, but it is going to take some work. Blake Shelton has a new album out and his team is going all out to promote it--right now he's at No. 1 and Keith is right behind him with IMIN at No. 2.
Posts: 3140 | From: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com