KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » KEITH URBAN DISCUSSIONS » ALL THINGS KEITH URBAN » Betcha didn't know this about Keith ... (Page 8)

- Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Betcha didn't know this about Keith ...
country422
Urban Crazy
Member # 14805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for country422     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by urbangrl:
One of Keith's pet peeves: leaving lint in the lint trap on the dryer.

thats one of mine too, i yell at my mom, dad and sister whenever they do that. about 3 years ago i started doing my own laundrry, and now i take the lint that is left from someone else's load and put it either on their bed, pillow, or their laundry pile.

--------------------
 -
thanks to Favre. it's awsome

8/15- first keith urban show... it's changed my life

8/15/07- East rutherford, NJ
2/15/08 - floor 8 baby
(12/8/07. RIP NALA)

Posts: 327 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Nov 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
lovin'keithers
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovin'keithers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i havent been in this thread in awhile but i love it! [smile]

--------------------
11.9.02//7.8.04//11.19.05=FANTASTIC!
 -

Posts: 3371 | From: Virginia | Registered: Aug 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
lovKU
Guitar Monkey
Member # 3159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovKU     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow great thread! a lot of this stuff i havent heard about for a while and is makeing me smile to read it!

remember the list of urbanology??

and in the DGB video, when keith is walking forward, and the crowd is walking backward, they filmed it with keith walking backward and the crowd walking forward, keith had to learn the DGB backward. on the final video, for that part, they had it playing backward, so it looks like keith is walking forward and everyone else is going backward.

also in the DGB video when he's driving the car, theirs like a 3 sec. frame where keith has a water bottle between his legs, then a second later it is gone.

at the 2005 FCP, when keith turned around for the group picture he had the "shame on yall" sign on his butt (he knows us too well).

when keith was looking to buy clarence the salesman made him take off his belt, so he wouldnt scratch the guitar. it was also the only guitar that keith couldnt leave with out.

--------------------
~michele~
 -
"when you want to give up and your heart's about to break Remember that you're perfect;God makes no mistakes- bon jovi(Welcome to Wherever You Are, cd:Have a Nice Day)

Posts: 3954 | From: kansas | Registered: Sep 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
twinnie
Urban Fan
Member # 14568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twinnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like this thread. So much about Keith I'm finding out I didn't know. I'll have to watch the DGB video and look for the water bottle blurb. Hadn't heard that one before.
Posts: 36 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Oct 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
lauren10
Urban Crazy
Member # 13154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lauren10         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i didnt know about the water bottle either! thats so cool!

--------------------
www.myspace.com/blackrivercutie_14  -

Posts: 144 | From: Andrews,SC | Registered: Mar 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
country422
Urban Crazy
Member # 14805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for country422     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now i have to go and watch it

--------------------
 -

2/15/08 - floor 8 baby
(12/8/07. RIP NALA)

Posts: 327 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Nov 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
Honeybee
Urban Fan
Member # 3861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Honeybee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
" 'They' say grief makes hearts and closer bonds than joy ever can. We've been through a lot, and she's been extraordinary."
Apparently a quote from Keith about his wife's support of him in 02/07

My response.....
'They' have not experienced true joy.

--------------------
We do no great things, but small things with great love. -M.T.
http://www.myspace.com/keithurbanfan2

Posts: 75 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
sassygiggle
Urban Fanatic
Member # 3894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sassygiggle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe that one of his favorite movies is "Citizen Kane" which I haven't seen. I haven't seen many of the old movies. Maybe that should be one of my resolutions for the new year!

--------------------
~Shawna~
Proud Urbanite & Monkey Lover

Live to love another day!
7/6/07 Dallas, TX
10/16/04 Dallas, TX

Posts: 660 | From: Irving, Texas | Registered: Dec 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
kusweetcakes
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kusweetcakes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I came peeking in after a long absence. Personal rough spots and not sure of all of the changes occuring with KU and the tour, ticket, everything stuff. Found this, saw so many "old" faces and have smiled through the whole thing. Thanks!

Do you remember those horrible horse pants?

How about the Diesel jeans with the holes in all the right places?

How about at the fan club party when he turned around for the photo and everyone went wild, then the next year he held up the sign to block his "assets" that said "Shame on Ya'll"?

This is a great thread!

--------------------
Great hangs back until very good gets tired......Bono

Posts: 2160 | From: Alabama | Registered: Dec 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
country422
Urban Crazy
Member # 14805

i found the water bottle tghing i the DGB video, that really tested my patence, and attention span- apparently i pay better attention when i know it's keith realted, and less whe it's school related. hah

--------------------
 -

2/15/08 - floor 8 baby
(12/8/07. RIP NALA)

canadakaren
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canadakaren     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to everyone for adding to this thread; it has become exactly what I invisioned and I am most humbled. [blushie]

~ Karen [grouphug]

P.S. Hi kusweetcakes - very nice to see you here [smile]

--------------------
 -
“To be nobody but yourself in a world that is doing its best to make you just like everybody else means to fight the greatest battle there is to fight and to never stop fighting.” — E. E. Cummings

Posts: 6755 | From: BC, Canada | Registered: May 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
72urbanfan
Urban Crazy
Member # 8286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 72urbanfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did anyone know he once applied for a job at McDonalds?

--------------------
 -
*COLUMBUS'05 *NYC '05 *KC '05 *TULSA '06*WACO '06*SAN ANTONIO'06 *JAZZ FEST '06 * ATLANTA '06 (x2)LAS VEGAS '07*DALLAS TX '07 *OKC - BSE!!!'07* LITTLE ROCK '07 * BOSSIER CITY'08 * WICHITA - BSE!!!'08

Posts: 320 | From: Oklahoma City | Registered: Oct 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
terrilynn
Guitar Monkey
Member # 6687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for terrilynn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol! I didn't know that. Did Keith get to the job?

--------------------
06/04/05*8/17/07*04/09/08
 -

Posts: 5422 | From: maryland | Registered: Jun 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
granny
Guitar Monkey
Member # 23

Icon 1 posted      Profile for granny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched Citizen Kane because Keith liked it, but I didn't like it. I loved the horse pants though...lol...wonder what ever happened to those? He's a lot heavier now. No way they would even fit anymore...lol

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4509 | From: Sebring, Florida | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
72urbanfan
Urban Crazy
Member # 8286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 72urbanfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by terrilynn:
Lol! I didn't know that. Did Keith get to the job?

No he said he and his girlfriend applied one summer at McDonalds in New Zealand. She got the job and he didn't. After he would take her to work everyday he wouldn't have anything else to do but come home and play around on the piano which is how he learned.

--------------------
 -
*COLUMBUS'05 *NYC '05 *KC '05 *TULSA '06*WACO '06*SAN ANTONIO'06 *JAZZ FEST '06 * ATLANTA '06 (x2)LAS VEGAS '07*DALLAS TX '07 *OKC - BSE!!!'07* LITTLE ROCK '07 * BOSSIER CITY'08 * WICHITA - BSE!!!'08

Posts: 320 | From: Oklahoma City | Registered: Oct 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com