KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » KEITH URBAN DISCUSSIONS » ALL THINGS KEITH URBAN » Betcha didn't know this about Keith ... (Page 9)

- Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Betcha didn't know this about Keith ...
terrilynn
Guitar Monkey
Member # 6687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for terrilynn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cool. Anyone remember when Keith's nephew took him to school for show and telll. Keith sittin' on the little chair lol.

--------------------
06/04/05*8/17/07*04/09/08
 -

Posts: 5422 | From: maryland | Registered: Jun 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
judymp
Urban Crazy
Member # 5995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for judymp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey,my post was deleted,how come? Really why? Did I post a no no? It was about Keith's name.
Posts: 189 | Registered: May 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
Xtreme_MN_Cowgirl
Urban Fan
Member # 9609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xtreme_MN_Cowgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by terrilynn:
Very cool. Anyone remember when Keith's nephew took him to school for show and telll. Keith sittin' on the little chair lol.

I would love to see a pic of that!!!

--------------------
"Tire tracks and broken hearts...that's all we're leaving behind. It doesn't matter what we lose...it only matters what we're going to find!"

Posts: 67 | From: Faribault, MN | Registered: Dec 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
Dreamer1
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1857

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dreamer1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Karen...Great thread!

Keith did play at the Mercy Lounge in June of '05 I believe it was...after Fan Fair under the name Gus Chicken...but his bus was in the parking lot! LOL

Keith Played 3 nights in a row at the Las Vegas Hilton...now that was a road trip!

Keith sang outside the bus at Clemson...

Keith always loved to get those imported stuff from the Australia stores...anyone know what he liked best???

Keith used to be able to come out after shows and sign autographs and take tons of photo's...how I miss those days...He saw a little boy with a guitar and had the bus driver back up....to sign the little boys guitar.

What about him saying "it's to hot in the hot tub"!!! That was funny!

--------------------
...and the best is yet to come

Wild Bills,Ryman,Daytona,Chattanooga X2 ,M & G Columbia,
Maconx2,Greenville,Fan Club Party'04!Valdosta,Indio, Las Vegas x4,Birmingham,Savannah, Atlanta,Macon,Clemson,Max it out'05,Mercy Lounge,Rockford!

Posts: 2271 | From: Buford, GA. | Registered: Nov 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
country422
Urban Crazy
Member # 14805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for country422     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Xtreme_MN_Cowgirl:
quote:

ME TOO!!!!

aww... i wanted to take my dad and sister to show and tell in 2nd grade...it never happened, though my dad got top bring a firetruck, and a few guys on the company to school and put his gear on.. and hemade me laugh cause than he knew i liked steppign in his boots, and puttign his helmet on, so he picked me up and put me in his boots,out hisa jacket on me, and than put his helmet on... it was fun. but the saddesat thing is that i'm a freshman in high school, and i still remmeber that day

--------------------
 -
thanks to Favre. it's awsome

8/15- first keith urban show... it's changed my life

8/15/07- East rutherford, NJ
2/15/08 - floor 8 baby
(12/8/07. RIP NALA)

Posts: 327 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Nov 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
canadakaren
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canadakaren     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Xtreme_MN_Cowgirl:
quote:

I have the newletter floating around somewhere, I will try to scan this weekend so everyone can see. I know for the longest time they were in some section of Monkeyville. I will search around and see if I can find them there too.

--------------------
 -
“To be nobody but yourself in a world that is doing its best to make you just like everybody else means to fight the greatest battle there is to fight and to never stop fighting.” — E. E. Cummings

Posts: 6755 | From: BC, Canada | Registered: May 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
keiths little deb
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keiths little deb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember the pic of keith at show and tell. How cute was that! I have it somewhere also, but couldn't put my hands on it right now. I wish I could bring keith for show and tell at school! Hee Hee

Another fact about keith: Did you know he owns some Takamine guitars? I've never seen him play one, but got to have a short conversation with him one time and he said he has a "few" of them.

--------------------
 -

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Posts: 4337 | Registered: Feb 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Blessed
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1696

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blessed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have anything to add to this one. Oh yes I remmeber the Hilton Three day show ... I met so many good friends that week.... that was the first of many lol... KUsweetcakes good to see you CanadaKaren littledeb... and such... ahhh the memories ...

--------------------
 -
Like eyes are the window to your soul your dreams are the highway to your goal

Posts: 8624 | From: Gloversville NY | Registered: Sep 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
aussielover08
Urban Fan
Member # 15375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aussielover08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! That's all I can say is WOW!

[hyper]

--------------------
[joy] Bree, Keith's best mate!

~You're unique and that's going to be your biggest curse, until it becomes your greatest blessing.~

"I want to get lost in a Keith Urban song and live it's story"

~Ultimate Keith Urban fan~ [grouphug]

-

Posts: 71 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Feb 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
aussielover08
Urban Fan
Member # 15375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aussielover08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you know that on an interview called It's A Love Thing on CMT, before ever meeting Nicole, he said, I feel sorry for couples like Tom and Nicole they have no privacy. Is that weird or what? Well, I thought it was. [grin]

--------------------

~You're unique and that's going to be your biggest curse, until it becomes your greatest blessing.~

-

Posts: 71 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Feb 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
Xtreme_MN_Cowgirl
Urban Fan
Member # 9609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xtreme_MN_Cowgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just watched that interview, I thought that was so funny!!!

Also, has the scan from Uncle Keith at show and tell come in yet?

Thanks!!!

--------------------
"Tire tracks and broken hearts...that's all we're leaving behind. It doesn't matter what we lose...it only matters what we're going to find!"

Posts: 67 | From: Faribault, MN | Registered: Dec 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
aussielover08
Urban Fan
Member # 15375

Did ya'll know that one of Keith's girlfriends from way back when.... I think it was Laura....dressed up as Keith for Halloween. I can't remember where I read that. But I think it's true! [grin] Has anyone ever read that anywhere?

They asked him once in an interview what is the worst movie you've watched, and he said he actually walked out of the theater while watching "Be Cool." I personally don't like the movie either, but John Travolta starred in it, and I love John Travolta! [grin]

--------------------

-

keithfanva
Urban Fanatic
Member # 4141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keithfanva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This has been the best thread! What was the story about the bed at "Max it Out". Somthing about they were auctioning it off and having trouble so Keith grabbed (Leanne Rimes - I think?) and was snuggling on the bed..Help I can only remember parts of this and we all know thats how rumors get started! LOL
Posts: 660 | Registered: Jan 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
ShanFan1914
Guitar Monkey
Member # 8941

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShanFan1914     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats the story behind "Its to hot in the hot tub"

I have the pic of when Keiths nephew took him to show and tell.. [love1]

-

--------------------
 -
11/5/05 Detroit, MI
2/11/06 East Lansing, MI
7/14/06 Sault Ste Marie, MI
7/26/07 Milwaukee, WI
11/02/07 Grand Rapids, MI
11/3/07 Detroit, MI
8/2/08 Detroit, MI

Posts: 1489 | From: Michigan | Registered: Nov 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
KM4KU
Urban Crazy
Member # 16646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KM4KU     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aww so cute.

i dont know if anyone knows these 2 things but i just found them out

He has NEVER seen Moulin Rouge! befor (but he has to!! its amazing my joint favourite movie!)

He needs permission to see Nicole's movie lol

--------------------
Gorgeous Woman + Sexy Man = Nicole + Keith

"Why Drink And Drive When You Can Smoke And Fly"

"I'll Earn Your Trust Making Memories Of Us.When You're By My Side I Know I've Made It Home.Sugar It Ain't About No Diamond Ring."

-  -  -

Posts: 373 | From: SCOTLAND | Registered: Jun 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com