KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » KEITH URBAN DISCUSSIONS » ALL THINGS KEITH URBAN » rare Keith Urban record (Page 1)

- Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: rare Keith Urban record
ozguy
Just Registered
Member # 15867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there

Not sure if anyone here is a KU collector, but I have come across Keith Urban's very first 7" single and it's up on ebay at the moment. Could very well be the rarest Keith Urban title in his discography.

Take a look and let me know what you reckon...

Keith Urban - I NEVER WORK ON A SUNDAY 7" (1990)

Posts: 3 | From: melbourne | Registered: Apr 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
kerwoman
Urban Fanatic
Member # 4562

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kerwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well I ve not seen that before!neat
Posts: 939 | From: maine | Registered: Feb 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
country422
Urban Crazy
Member # 14805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for country422     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never seen it before... but that's aussome

--------------------
 -
thanks to Favre. it's awsome

8/15- first keith urban show... it's changed my life

8/15/07- East rutherford, NJ
2/15/08 - floor 8 baby
(12/8/07. RIP NALA)

Posts: 327 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Nov 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
ozguy
Just Registered
Member # 15867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, it seems that not many fans know about this record...it's a shame I can't tell the folks over at the Monkeyville board!
Posts: 3 | From: melbourne | Registered: Apr 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
reikoafs
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reikoafs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the song on his 1991 CD-that also contains the song "Only You" on it.

--------------------
 -

Susan in WV

Posts: 2477 | From: Beckley, WV | Registered: Sep 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
kathy2287
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1459

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kathy2287     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen this before, but it is petty rare. They also sometimes have the cassette tapes from AU on there.
And why couldn't you talk about it on Monkeyville? It was an actual released KU record...

--------------------
 -

~Remember no man is a failure as long as he has friends~
~Sometimes one must take a wrong road to find the right one~
~Never underestimate how deeply you touch someone with an act of kindness~

Posts: 4966 | Registered: Jul 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
ozguy
Just Registered
Member # 15867

I'm not a member of MV, so I can't post there.
pat10
Urban Crazy
Member # 13526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pat10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by reikoafs:

i have this too its a good cd.
Posts: 209 | From: scotland | Registered: May 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
Captiva
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captiva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have it on a CD. But back to the record, did you see what it went for on eBay? $102.50 plus $8.00 shipping! Wowza! That's a lot of money for a little 45 record. Not that it's not worth it. If I had the money, I might have bid on it myself.

But really, eight dollar shipping? That's outrageous!

--------------------
 -
"Call it an angel, call it a muse, call it karma you've got coming to you. What's the difference, what's in a name? What matters most is never, ever losing faith. It's gonna be all right, you're not alone tonight."
-Keith Urban

Posts: 1500 | From: Middle Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
oneofeach
Guitar Monkey
Member # 153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneofeach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Captiva-
Not to much what they paid for it, but whoever bought it has to have a record player if they want to play it, do they even make those anymore!!!!???

Posts: 2008 | Registered: Feb 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
granny
Guitar Monkey
Member # 23

Icon 1 posted      Profile for granny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, they still make record players...lol...I have that record too. I bought it many years ago. Don't remember what I paid for it. Didn't have a record player at the time. Do now, but have not played it. It is on the cd. I was fortunate enough to be able to get it autographed. He said, "Do you have a record player to play that on?" I said, "No." He laughed and said. "Thank God!" lol It is a very nice collectable.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4509 | From: Sebring, Florida | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Keith'sGirL1426
Guitar Monkey
Member # 4758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keith'sGirL1426     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Nice collectable, wish I could afford to get it. [guitarist]

--------------------
[/IMG]http:keithurban_pr09.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 1635 | From: TN | Registered: Mar 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
aussielover08
Urban Fan
Member # 15375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aussielover08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pat10:
quote:
Originally posted by reikoafs:

i have this too its a good cd.
How did you get that CD? I've looked everywhere for it! Is it Australian? [smile] Write back!

--------------------
[joy] Bree, Keith's best mate!

~You're unique and that's going to be your biggest curse, until it becomes your greatest blessing.~

"I want to get lost in a Keith Urban song and live it's story"

~Ultimate Keith Urban fan~ [grouphug]

-

Posts: 71 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Feb 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
granny
Guitar Monkey
Member # 23

Icon 1 posted      Profile for granny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is Austrailian. I got mine from Amazon.com, but that was several years ago. If you can't get it there or from ebay then you probably can't get it anymore.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4509 | From: Sebring, Florida | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
SEXUAL CHOCOLATE
Urban Fanatic
Member # 4449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEXUAL CHOCOLATE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have that CD as well...I really like it.I haven't listened to it in ages. Amazon is a great place to look for it...try ebay also.

--------------------
 -

"My goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance.”-MJ

Posts: 981 | From: Zamunda, FL | Registered: Jan 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com