KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » KEITH URBAN DISCUSSIONS » ALL THINGS KEITH URBAN » ACM Song??

- Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ACM Song??
KeithsCDNsnuggler
Guitar Monkey
Member # 3405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeithsCDNsnuggler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know what the song Keith sang on the ACM's?

It is very catchy and I would love to download it!!

--------------------
~Be the wheel that never rusts,
Be the spark that lights you up,
All that you been dreaming of and more,
I wanna be your everything~

Posts: 1245 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
KUlover
Urban Fanatic
Member # 2486

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KUlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He sang Tu Compania and it's off his "Love,Pain & The Whole Crazy Thing" CD

--------------------
~~ NIKKI~~

Posts: 538 | From: California | Registered: May 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
KeithsCDNsnuggler
Guitar Monkey
Member # 3405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeithsCDNsnuggler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately I had that CD stolen out of my car when it was broken intio and have gotten around to repalcing my collection. Thanks for that:)

--------------------
~Be the wheel that never rusts,
Be the spark that lights you up,
All that you been dreaming of and more,
I wanna be your everything~

Posts: 1245 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
aussielover08
Urban Fan
Member # 15375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aussielover08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great song to dance to!! I always dance to it, even though I can't dance very well! [grin]

--------------------
[joy] Bree, Keith's best mate!

~You're unique and that's going to be your biggest curse, until it becomes your greatest blessing.~

"I want to get lost in a Keith Urban song and live it's story"

~Ultimate Keith Urban fan~ [grouphug]

-

Posts: 71 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Feb 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
country422
Urban Crazy
Member # 14805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for country422     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it gets me out of bed when my mom tries to get me out... or when i have to be all excited for stuff at 8:15, and not wanna be where i am

--------------------
 -
thanks to Favre. it's awsome

8/15- first keith urban show... it's changed my life

8/15/07- East rutherford, NJ
2/15/08 - floor 8 baby
(12/8/07. RIP NALA)

Posts: 327 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Nov 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com