KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » KEITH URBAN DISCUSSIONS » ALL THINGS KEITH URBAN » You Look Good In My Shirt (Page 3)

- Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: You Look Good In My Shirt
Thinkingof KU
Urban Fanatic
Member # 1563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thinkingof KU     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's one of my fav not released as a single songs!! YAY! [cheering]

--------------------
Lisa
 - I'm hoping to see Keith and you-all soon!!

Posts: 679 | From: KY | Registered: Aug 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
kerwoman
Urban Fanatic
Member # 4562

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kerwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont find my reply on here so I will try again.
WOW! That is going to be the song.Excellent.
Thanks for the link I sent it to my local dj [party]

Posts: 939 | From: maine | Registered: Feb 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
canadakaren
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canadakaren     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just heard back from my local DJ that it was added today!! Normally they premier new songs on Friday - but my DJ figures it might get played sooner. [joy]

So off to email the other DJ who has the "premier new songs show" to see if I can get it played sooner. Pestering has worked for me in the past so why stop now [wink] !!

--------------------
 -
“To be nobody but yourself in a world that is doing its best to make you just like everybody else means to fight the greatest battle there is to fight and to never stop fighting.” — E. E. Cummings

Posts: 6755 | From: BC, Canada | Registered: May 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
GailInVA
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GailInVA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That beginning makes me smile everytime! [grin] [biggrinlove]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2109 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jun 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
canadakaren
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canadakaren     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Called my station and got my afternoon DJ to play it for me tomorrow at 3:25!! [cheering]

He knows me very well after all these "keith obsessed years" [razz] and laughed that I was calling to request it (I even asked if he'd missed me ...lol). When I told him to imagine the joy in our household he said he truly could ...lol. [biggrinlove]

Yahoooooooo! [joy]

--------------------
 -
“To be nobody but yourself in a world that is doing its best to make you just like everybody else means to fight the greatest battle there is to fight and to never stop fighting.” — E. E. Cummings

Posts: 6755 | From: BC, Canada | Registered: May 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
KMM121
Urban Crazy
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KMM121     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good review, pass it on to your radio stations along with the link to listen to the song. We all Know how fun this song is and people will like it:

Review: Keith Urban, “You Look Good In My Shirt”
Posted May 29, 2008 by Leeann
Categories: Single Reviews

In an unconventional move, Keith Urban has chosen to release a song from his second album, Golden Road, rather than a new song from an upcoming album. While people could easily go back and listen to the original version that already exists on that CD, Urban is, apparently, giving us the chance to hear this fan favorite on the radio as well. Nevertheless, “You Look Good In My Shirt” is a catchy, up-tempo song that possesses just the right energy and Urban charisma to cause people to crank up their stereos.

A couple reconnects by spending the night together after a break up for an unknown reason. While he admits that he cannot guarantee that their differences won’t resurface at some point, he does not regret that she has spent the night: “Well now I’m not saying that we solved overnight/Every way that we went wrong/Oh, but what I’m seeing I’d sure love seeing/Every morning from now on/And maybe it’s a little too early/To know if this is gonna work/All I know is you’re sure looking good in my shirt.”

Okay, it’s a silly song, but one that I’m happy to add to my playlist.

Written by: Mark Nesler, Tony Martin & Tom Shapiro

Grade: A-

Listen: You Look Good in My Shirt

Buy: You Look Good in My Shirt

Comments: 4 Comments

http://countryuniverse.wordpress.com

Posts: 345 | From: U S A | Registered: Nov 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
canadakaren
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1199

Icon 3 posted      Profile for canadakaren     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Added yesterday, debuted today and tonight it won the New Country Challenge on my station!!! Yahoooooo! The comments were so good too - people calling and saying they love the song and they have SO MISSED Keith!! [cheering] [party]

--------------------
 -

my girl
Urban Crazy
Member # 566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for my girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when the song first came out i had a meet and greet back in the good old days at a local atlanta bar "Cowboys" when you could still hug and squeeze him and I had on a Keith baby doll T Shirt and he said "Turn around love...and wrote on it...Amy,You look good in my shirt!!!!!.....I wear it sparingly so it doesn't get dirty and has to be washed...haha

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | From: georgia | Registered: Oct 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
canadakaren
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1199

Very cool Memory Amy!! You being such a long time fan are a wealth of good stuff and stories!

BTW YLGIMS was the 5 night Champ on our New Country Challenge [cheering] - it not only won it won by a landslide each time! People are loving hearing him on the radio from the comments they are making!

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com