KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » KEITH URBAN DISCUSSIONS » ALL THINGS KEITH URBAN » Happy Anniversary Keith and Nicole

- Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy Anniversary Keith and Nicole
mckara
Urban Fanatic
Member # 5083

Icon 4 posted      Profile for mckara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wishing you both a wonderful 2nd anniversary. I can't beleive it's been two years already. I am so happy that you both found in each other the person you want to spend the rest of your life with. Good luck with your new love coming soon. I wish you both joyous blessings and many more happy days ahead of you. Congrats! [love1]

--------------------
 -

Tom's River July 29, 2005
Merriweather August 7, 2005

Posts: 779 | From: Delaware | Registered: Apr 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
canadakaren
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canadakaren     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mckara:
Just wishing you both a wonderful 2nd anniversary. I can't beleive it's been two years already. I am so happy that you both found in each other the person you want to spend the rest of your life with. Good luck with your new love coming soon. I wish you both joyous blessings and many more happy days ahead of you. Congrats! [love1]

What more can I add to that! [thankyou]

Much love and laughter to you both - all the best on your 2nd anniversary! [grouphug]

--------------------
 -
“To be nobody but yourself in a world that is doing its best to make you just like everybody else means to fight the greatest battle there is to fight and to never stop fighting.” — E. E. Cummings

Posts: 6755 | From: BC, Canada | Registered: May 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Ellen
Urban Crazy
Member # 10704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ellen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woo hoo! Happy Anniversary!!!! I hope that many bright and happy years are to come!

P.S It's sort of funny that my parents and Keith and Nicole share the same anniversary day!

--------------------
"BUT I TOLD YOU SO YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!!!
KU fan since 2004!
Concerts:
Keith Urban: Rochester 11/9/05
Soul2Soul II Tim and Faith: Rochester 6/12/06
Keith Urban: Buffalo 11/10/07 WOO!!
Plays:
Les Miserables
Annie
Beauty and the Beast
The Lion King
STOMP
Evita
Phantom Vegas
"Just when it feels you're on a dead-end road, there's always somewhere left to turn"- "Everybody"

Posts: 289 | From: Rochester, NY | Registered: Apr 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
country422
Urban Crazy
Member # 14805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for country422     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow... i've gotta slow down and start realizing days... i barely recognized the day, and i even knew the day they married...

HAPPY ANAVERSARY, and good luck with the baby!!

--------------------
 -
thanks to Favre. it's awsome

8/15- first keith urban show... it's changed my life

8/15/07- East rutherford, NJ
2/15/08 - floor 8 baby
(12/8/07. RIP NALA)

Posts: 327 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Nov 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
AmandaAL
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmandaAL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ditto to what everyone else said!! I can't believe it's already been TWO years, that's awesome! Yall are perfect for each other, and meant to be together.

Here's to MANY more years of happiness! Good Luck on the little one, too.

--------------------
 -

Next to the girl in the cowgirl hat!
After 5 years, my time FINALLY came!! [smile]

Posts: 2028 | From: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: Sep 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
terrilynn
Guitar Monkey
Member # 6687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for terrilynn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy anniversary Keith and Nicole [party] [heart]

--------------------
06/04/05*8/17/07*04/09/08
 -

Posts: 5422 | From: maryland | Registered: Jun 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
urbanfan74
Guitar Monkey
Member # 35

Icon 2 posted      Profile for urbanfan74     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Anniversary Keith & Nicole!

Hope today was wonderful in every
way. May the coming days hold
much joy and laughter. God loves
the three of you, very much.

mary ann & kyle.

Posts: 1502 | From: Florida | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
KU24/7InMyHeart
Guitar Monkey
Member # 432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KU24/7InMyHeart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy 2nd Anniversary!! [cheering] [biggrinlove] [grin]

--------------------
"With every decision you make in your life, you're going to have some regrets about the way it goes. You just have to chose which set of regrets you can live with the best, and try to minimize the amount of regrets you have." — John Rzeznik  - ...siggy by Katysaan
Stay Urbanized...Stephanie=)

Posts: 7068 | From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caroline Davis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Anniversary!! Love ya so much!! [party] [cheering]

--------------------
The love we give away is truly the love we shall keep.

Posts: 3345 | From: florida | Registered: Jul 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
UrbansMonkey
Guitar Monkey
Member # 5140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UrbansMonkey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Anniversary!!!

May the three of you be blessed with peace and happiness in this new chapter in your life!!

Much monkey love!
Jen =-)

--------------------
 -
"you give me chills, Dolly"
"mmm, everybody's..buying presents for me"
"but you'll be safe here in my arms forever and a day and though you don't believe me now I'll never walk away"
"I thought you knew I guess I assumed too much.........I thought you knew my heart was yours"

Posts: 1531 | From: Town of Urban, just south of Monkeyville | Registered: Apr 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
aussielover08
Urban Fan
Member # 15375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aussielover08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy anniversary, mates! And may both of you have much happiness with your little miracle!

God Bless,
~Brianna~

--------------------
[joy] Bree, Keith's best mate!

~You're unique and that's going to be your biggest curse, until it becomes your greatest blessing.~

"I want to get lost in a Keith Urban song and live it's story"

~Ultimate Keith Urban fan~ [grouphug]

-

Posts: 71 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Feb 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
sunshinemom to one
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunshinemom to one     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wishing both a very happy Anniversary !!!!!! [hyper] Would'nt it be great if the baby desided to come now!!!!!!! May you always have a life full of all Happy Memories [heart] [smile] [cheering]

--------------------
Life Is A Balance
Of Holding On
And Letting Go!
"God's Been Good To Me"
 -
If ye abide in me,and my words abide in you,ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. ST.John 16:7

Posts: 3487 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Feb 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
Aussie-Nel
Urban Fanatic
Member # 11454

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aussie-Nel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ditto from this Aussie mate - may god bless you and keep you as you welcome your little angel into your family = stay safe

--------------------
Cheers
Nel

'Everybody needs somebody sometime'

'I'd be lost but for the Grace Of God'

'Think I got it right this time'

Posts: 577 | From: Sydney Australia | Registered: Oct 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com