KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » KEITH URBAN DISCUSSIONS » ALL THINGS KEITH URBAN » 2009 calendar photos (Page 2)

- Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 2009 calendar photos
taml
Urban Crazy
Member # 2928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for taml     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for a quick response Admin. Waiting on pins and needles!!!!

--------------------
 -

IMG]http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/tenipuri_mafuyu/Tam-Nashville11-30-07158-1.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 236 | From: kentucky | Registered: Aug 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
numberonefan
Urban Crazy
Member # 14666

Icon 1 posted      Profile for numberonefan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the update!!Anxious fans all around us-haha

--------------------
 -

Posts: 102 | Registered: Oct 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
rlmisty
Urban Fan
Member # 11399

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rlmisty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the update. sitting here checking everyday. Can't wait to see the new calendar.

--------------------
~Lisa~

Thank you Keith!

Posts: 71 | From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
Kylene
Urban Fanatic
Member # 4760

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kylene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait to see the new calendar!!! [guitarist]

--------------------
 -

You can never have too much of a good thing!

...You gotta live while you can

Posts: 973 | From: Nashville | Registered: Mar 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
Kylene
Urban Fanatic
Member # 4760

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Kylene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YAY! The calendar looks GREAT...I just ordered 2 copies!

AND one of my photos was selected [cheering]

[thankyou] Amy for another wonderful calendar!!!

--------------------
 -

You can never have too much of a good thing!

...You gotta live while you can

Posts: 973 | From: Nashville | Registered: Mar 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
MtlUrbanFan
Guitar Monkey
Member # 734

Icon 3 posted      Profile for MtlUrbanFan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOOHOO... I just got my email too! One of my photos was chosen. [cheering]

I pre-ordered my usual two calendars...I can't wait to get them! [smile]

--------------------
Gaétane

-
London, Ontario 09/18/03

"What matters most is never ever losing faith" "Keep your faith alive"

Posts: 7205 | From: Montreal, Canada | Registered: Nov 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
rlmisty
Urban Fan
Member # 11399

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rlmisty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHOHOO I just got my email and my picture was chosen. I'm doing the happy monkey dance.

--------------------
~Lisa~

Thank you Keith!

katiesue6
Urban Crazy
Member # 3327

Icon 1 posted      Profile for katiesue6     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CONGRATS Gaetane, Kylene and Lisa! I just found out one of mine was chosen too! I've sent them in every year and one was finally chosen. I'm ecstatic!

Sandy

--------------------
"I never lose the passion. I never lose the reason why I play in the first place. I love playing. I just love it. That's it." Keith
 -
Don't confront me with my failures. I had not forgotten them. ~Jackson Browne

Posts: 483 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
kutexfan
Just Registered
Member # 17884

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kutexfan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yayyyyy for us! they chose two of mine!!! what a great cause!!
Posts: 3 | Registered: Oct 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
Urbanaddict
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1611

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Urbanaddict     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats everyone on getting your pics chosen! [cheering]

--------------------
 -
Pam & Keith in Las Vegas 2003

Posts: 2151 | From: NJ | Registered: Sep 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
rlmisty
Urban Fan
Member # 11399

congrats everyone! I preordered my three. Calendars for the family for xmas again. [hyper]

--------------------
~Lisa~

Thank you Keith!

awesomeurban
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1752

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awesomeurban     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats to those of you selected!!!!

Way to go Gaetane and Gail! You always take such great pics.

--------------------
Keith is my mid-life crisis and I'm loving every minute of it!

Believe in yourself....

TX 4/03, TX 8/03, Vegas 12/03, N'ville 3/04, OK 6/04 (1st M&G), NV 8/04, TX 9/04 (lunch w/Keith), TX 10/04, N'ville 12/04 (H2), OKC & N'ville 3/05 (3X), N'ville 6/05 FCP, ND, WI, WI, MN 9/05 (4X-1 BSE),Tulsa, TX, TX 2/06 (2X), Vegas ACM Ride 5/06; Atlanta (2X)

Posts: 2458 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
terrilynn
Guitar Monkey
Member # 6687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for terrilynn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats on getting your pictures choosen. One of mine was choosen. I'm so excited. First time I've had nice pictures to send. [grouphug]

--------------------
06/04/05*8/17/07*04/09/08
 -

Posts: 5422 | From: maryland | Registered: Jun 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
urbangirl20030
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for urbangirl20030     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hubby and I each had a photo picked for the calendar so we are pretty excited!Congrats everyone who had one picked, it must have been tough, there are so many good ones!! [cheering]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 3608 | From: Petaluma, Ca | Registered: Oct 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
rutkmi
Urban Crazy
Member # 3300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rutkmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats all my Monkey Photog Buddies! [grouphug]

I too finally got one chosen! [cheering] [love1]

I ordered my copies -- for myself & gifts, as always. The calendar is a great gift & a great cause and I'm delighted to be part of it this year.

--Michelle

--------------------
 -
An Urban NYC Urban Fan
"I love the flamingoes you stuck in your yard" -- KU

Posts: 190 | From: NYC area | Registered: Oct 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com