KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » KEITH URBAN DISCUSSIONS » ALL THINGS KEITH URBAN » My prayer for Keith

- Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My prayer for Keith
monkeyhugsdeb
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1548

Icon 3 posted      Profile for monkeyhugsdeb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today is the 1st which is my special day to pray for Keith....I pray that God will continue to bless Keith in everything that he does, I pray that God will keep Keith, his family and all those who surround him safe and healthy. I thank God for blessing Keith with the gift of music and I thank God for allowing Keith to share his God given talents with us, his fans. My Keith always know that he has many who pray for him and only want whats best for him.
Amen.

monkeyhugs,
deb

--------------------
 -
Backstage at Opry 9/27/08.

I am not what I ought to be.
I am not what I hope to be.
But still, I am not what I used to be.
And, by the grace of God, I am what I am.

Posts: 5840 | Registered: Aug 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Lori W
Urban Crazy
Member # 5395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lori W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice prayer. My day is the 6th. I love the saying at the bottom of your pic. Have a great day.

Lori W

--------------------
Lori--Arkansas
I was there:
3/11/05-Jonesboro AR
12/2/05-St.Louis MO
12/2/07-Little Rock AR

Posts: 148 | From: Arkansas | Registered: May 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com