KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » KEITH URBAN DISCUSSIONS » ALL THINGS KEITH URBAN » 2010 Calendar (Page 2)

- Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: 2010 Calendar
mhughes57
Urban Crazy
Member # 9547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mhughes57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got several calendar worthy entries this year and I'm so afraid I'm going to miss the dates! I have notes posted everywhere to remind me to check the boards!

--------------------
MARSHA
 -

Posts: 146 | From: Monroe, Louisiana | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bamagirl
Urban Fanatic
Member # 3194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bamagirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too Marsha! It's not looking to good to me, if they haven't got anything going yet!

I know this raises so much money for St Jude's, I hope that it will continue!

--------------------
Follow the Monkey!
 -

Posts: 1154 | From: Sweet Home Alabama | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kufan4life3
Urban Crazy
Member # 7404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kufan4life3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This project has been very successful in the past and it is a nice gift at the end of the year [biggrinlove] It is fun to go back through the older calendars and remember the previous tours and all the fun! I wonder if they are still working out the finer points and won't say anything until they have every detail clear. I hope we hear something soon. I would have some great contributions [guitarist]
Posts: 439 | From: Phoenix | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Admin

Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Admin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As soon as we get all the details worked out, we will release all the info! There is a lot of work that goes into getting it started and we assure you, we are working on it. We are a bit busier this year as well as Keith' people being busy as well, but we are working out details.

--------------------
KEITHURBANFANS.COM
mail@keithurbanfans.com

Posts: 3471 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rlmisty
Urban Fan
Member # 11399

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rlmisty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh thank you for the update. Gives me a little more time to figure out what shots I want to submit. cant wait to order this years calendar.

--------------------
~Lisa~

Thank you Keith!

Posts: 71 | From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
urbangirl20030
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for urbangirl20030     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the update admins, I was beginning to get a little worried that it wasn't going to happen this year. Sounds like there will be no shortage of photos submitted and I will send in my 5 as usual. My husband has one from Fresno that I sooo hope gets into the calendar! I promise you would all love it!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 3608 | From: Petaluma, Ca | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tami1kufan
Urban Crazy
Member # 1712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tami1kufan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello fellow Keith fans,

Wow, I haven't posted here for such a long, long time, I wasn't even sure I would still be able to. That said, this is the first time I might actually have some calendar worthy photo's and came looking to see if I'd missed the opportunity. I see some names here that I remember from a few years back, it's great to see that so many of Keith's fans have stuck around for so long.

I'm also thrilled I haven't missed the Calendar submission. I'd like to at least try anyway, lol. Just wanted to say hello. I'll keep checking in for the info.
Tami

Posts: 179 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kufan4life3
Urban Crazy
Member # 7404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kufan4life3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Tami, I hope we hear something from the admin soon. I'm sure they are just working all the kinks to be ready for the flood of fantastic Keith Urban photos by the fans! I know I have several I want to submit <3 It would be my first time to be in the calendar so I am really hoping at least one gets chosen this year. I am celebrating 4 years in Keith's fan club, MonkeyVille! I have all the calendars since '05. Anyway look forward to talking to you all soon and seeing the AUSSOME pics. Good luck EVERYBODY!
Posts: 439 | From: Phoenix | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mhughes57
Urban Crazy
Member # 9547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mhughes57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's going to be hard for us to pick just five! Out of five shows this summer, I have many calendar worthy pics, of course, look at the subject we're working with! YUMMY!

--------------------
MARSHA
 -

Posts: 146 | From: Monroe, Louisiana | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rutkmi
Urban Crazy
Member # 3300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rutkmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dropped by to wonder the same thing. Seems to me in years past the deadline was always before Labor Day, with the calendars coming out in Nov.

--------------------
 -
An Urban NYC Urban Fan
"I love the flamingoes you stuck in your yard" -- KU

Posts: 190 | From: NYC area | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MomWalker53
Urban Fan
Member # 6253

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MomWalker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are they still planning to do a calendar this year?
Seems really late for submissions...
I'm so afraid I'll miss the deadline

--------------------
Cheryl

Posts: 31 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MtlUrbanFan
Guitar Monkey
Member # 734

Icon 3 posted      Profile for MtlUrbanFan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just make sure you're all on the mailing list to get updates. [wink]

http://www.keithurbanfans.com/sitecontents/mailinglist.html

--------------------
Gaétane

-
London, Ontario 09/18/03

"What matters most is never ever losing faith" "Keep your faith alive"

Posts: 7205 | From: Montreal, Canada | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MomWalker53
Urban Fan
Member # 6253

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MomWalker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Gaetane!
[smile]

--------------------
Cheryl

Posts: 31 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mhughes57
Urban Crazy
Member # 9547

Thanks so much Gaetane! Now that I've been to Nashville this past weekend, just more pics to have to pick from! What a hard job!

--------------------
MARSHA
 -

Admin

Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Admin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out KeithUrbanFans.com for details on how to submit your photos! [cheering]

And we are now allowing 15 photos per person to give each person a better chance of being published in Keith's calendar!

--------------------
KEITHURBANFANS.COM
mail@keithurbanfans.com

Posts: 3471 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com