KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » KEITH URBAN DISCUSSIONS » ALL THINGS KEITH URBAN » Request for BSE

- Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Request for BSE
Hottiekeithurban
Urban Fanatic
Member # 943

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Hottiekeithurban     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So did anyone else send in their request for the BSE today. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed!!! That would be awesome to get picked!!!! [faint]

--------------------
 -

Rhonda
"It's a very spiritual song. It says that in those times when you feel down, 'call it an angel, call it a muse, call it karma you've got coming to you. What's the difference, what's in a name? What matters most is never ever losing faith. It's going to be all right, you're not alone tonight.'

Posts: 741 | From: Mason, Ohio | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
granny
Guitar Monkey
Member # 23

Icon 1 posted      Profile for granny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck. I hope you get picked.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4509 | From: Sebring, Florida | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hottiekeithurban
Urban Fanatic
Member # 943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hottiekeithurban     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks......I didn't get picked for Columbus but there is still hope for Indiana State Fair!!!

--------------------
 -

Rhonda
"It's a very spiritual song. It says that in those times when you feel down, 'call it an angel, call it a muse, call it karma you've got coming to you. What's the difference, what's in a name? What matters most is never ever losing faith. It's going to be all right, you're not alone tonight.'

Posts: 741 | From: Mason, Ohio | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twiggy
Guitar Monkey
Member # 9373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twiggy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Nashville show attempt will be on July 30 for the August 29 show...

Good luck everyone!!

--------------------
 -
"I wrote it and God said 'Well, I'm gonna' hang on to them and when you're going through this I'll give it back to you.' And that's exactly what happened."-KU about "But for The Grace of God"
God's Grace is sufficient!
http://faithriders.com/about.html

Posts: 1566 | From: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
numberonefan
Urban Crazy
Member # 14666

Icon 1 posted      Profile for numberonefan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a bse for rochester,will be sure and let you know how it goes,what is said,how he smells etc...lol..

--------------------
 -

Posts: 102 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
granny
Guitar Monkey
Member # 23

Icon 1 posted      Profile for granny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
woohoo!!! Will be waiting to read all about it. [highfive] [guitarist]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4509 | From: Sebring, Florida | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rlmisty
Urban Fan
Member # 11399

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rlmisty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats numberone.

--------------------
~Lisa~

Thank you Keith!

Posts: 71 | From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rlmisty
Urban Fan
Member # 11399

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rlmisty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats numberonefan

--------------------
~Lisa~

Thank you Keith!

Posts: 71 | From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
numberonefan
Urban Crazy
Member # 14666

Icon 1 posted      Profile for numberonefan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks all you guys,this is my first time ever,and kinda still in shock,not really believing it until I get there and they take me to "the room"..

--------------------
 -

Posts: 102 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com