KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » KEITH URBAN DISCUSSIONS » ALL THINGS KEITH URBAN » ACM VOTING!

- Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ACM VOTING!
Dreamer1
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1857

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Dreamer1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please vote for Keith!HE NEEDS OUR VOTES TO WIN!!
GO VOTE! Best of luck Keith!!!!
http://www.acmvote.com

--------------------
...and the best is yet to come

Wild Bills,Ryman,Daytona,Chattanooga X2 ,M & G Columbia,
Maconx2,Greenville,Fan Club Party'04!Valdosta,Indio, Las Vegas x4,Birmingham,Savannah, Atlanta,Macon,Clemson,Max it out'05,Mercy Lounge,Rockford!

Posts: 2271 | From: Buford, GA. | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canadakaren
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canadakaren     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Done! Someone said on another board we can vote daily ... so we have to keep it up. We got him the People Choice Award ... we can do this too!

--------------------
 -
“To be nobody but yourself in a world that is doing its best to make you just like everybody else means to fight the greatest battle there is to fight and to never stop fighting.” — E. E. Cummings

Posts: 6755 | From: BC, Canada | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dreamer1
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1857

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dreamer1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You bet ya Karen! Let's do this! We all love Keith and want to see him make that acceptance speech!

Registered Members: 12922

If everyone voted...that's ALOT of votes. Don't let this award go to Taylor Swift!!! Please... [guitarist]

--------------------

Maconx2,Greenville,Fan Club Party'04!Valdosta,Indio, Las Vegas x4,Birmingham,Savannah, Atlanta,Macon,Clemson,Max it out'05,Mercy Lounge,Rockford!

Posts: 2271 | From: Buford, GA. | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KUsKrissi
Urban Fan
Member # 23010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KUsKrissi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EVERYONE - PLEASE VOTE DAILY!!!!!
Posts: 46 | From: McMinnville Oregon | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kusoulfan
Urban Fan
Member # 5159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kusoulfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just voted and will continue till showtime...

--------------------
SUE

"The human voice is the organ of the soul." Longfellow

Posts: 98 | From: UP Michigan | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
judymp
Urban Crazy
Member # 5995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for judymp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't help,but think KU will win, as you said Karen,he won Peoples Choice. Are the ACM's, one the artist knows in advance he's won?
Posts: 189 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dreamer1
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1857

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dreamer1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To vote for Keith for ACM Entertainer of the year, text 7 to 81818 NOW!

--------------------

balletbabe1015
Urban Crazy
Member # 8692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for balletbabe1015     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I texted in my vote...should I ave gotten a text back saying thank you for voting or anything like that?! I don't want to try again, just in case it counted my vote but I wanted to make sure it counted it!
thanks!

--------------------
 -
^Thanks UrbanLovin for my FANTASTIC siggy !! And thanks aiiiiiing x3 for my avi!
These are the days I will remeber...
11/3/05
11/9/07
5/24/08
"Baby someday we're gonna fly..."

Posts: 345 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com