KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » KEITH URBAN DISCUSSIONS » ALL THINGS KEITH URBAN » How many times u seen Keith in Concert?

- Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How many times u seen Keith in Concert?
mysteryqueen
Just Registered
Member # 30795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysteryqueen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to see how many times all of you seen Keith in concert. I seen Keith about 7 times in concert the last i went to i was one lucky girl i won 4th row tickets to see him and been told the ones in the front rows get close to keith in front of the stage i was one of them. I ran to the stage and i was so close to keith i felt so lucky and got to shake Jake Owen hand the same night i was on cloud 9 i'll never forget that night. I hope i see keith again here in Biloxi MS.

Love,Jessica

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keith's1Girl
Urban Fan
Member # 1913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keith's1Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen Keith in concert 7 times too. I met him in 2004 in Chattanooga, TN at The McKenzie Arena. I haven't had the money to attend any of his concerts since 2009. I would like to have the money but, I don't think it will happen, I have too many bills to pay right now. I hope you get to go see Keith again.

Gladys

--------------------
 -
KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Posts: 23 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysteryqueen
Just Registered
Member # 30795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysteryqueen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always find a way to see keith buying tickets or winning them one way or the other .
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pat10
Urban Crazy
Member # 13526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pat10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seen keith 3 times ! but as he has turned his back on the uk i may not be able to add to that !!!
Posts: 209 | From: scotland | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kuku4ku
Urban Crazy
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kuku4ku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen Keith 13 times, but due to poor health have had to miss the last 2-3 times he has been in town. I thought he'd just show up on my doorstep and give me a private concert, but I guess he got lost and couldn't find my house.

Elva

Posts: 477 | From: St. Louis, Mo. | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweet Heart Holly
Urban Fan
Member # 30708

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweet Heart Holly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't seen Keith in concert before, but I did get to meet him at my one and only Fan Fair back in 2000.

God bless you and him always!!! [smile] [smile] [smile]

Holly

P.S. I would show y'all the shot of me with him, but sadly I do not have a scanner. [sad] [sad] [sad]

--------------------
 -  -  -
Listen to him sing here sometime!

Posts: 67 | From: East Tennessee | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
utgirlatheart
Urban Fanatic
Member # 1043

Icon 1 posted      Profile for utgirlatheart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen him 13 times. I have tickets for October for his San Antonio show.

--------------------
...ITS A LOVE THING!!! ~ Nicki
----------------------------------------------------

What's So Great About Normal??

Honored to BE THERE!
Austin 3/02, 10/04
Dallas 9/03, 10/04
Nashville 06/04, 06/05
Baton Rouge 03/05
Waco 02/06
San Antonio 02/06

Posts: 879 | From: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com