KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » ON TOUR WITH KEITH URBAN » ripCORD WORLD TOUR 2016 » OFFICIAL GET CLOSER SCRAPBOOK PROJECT

- Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OFFICIAL GET CLOSER SCRAPBOOK PROJECT
JeansOnGal
Urban Fan
Member # 10905

Icon 4 posted      Profile for JeansOnGal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Fellow Keith Urban Fans!! [guitarist]

Please take a moment to visit the link below for the details on this tour's official scrapbook project.

MV Official Get Closer Scrapbook Project

The more pages that are submitted will make the project more meaningful to Keith & the band. If you have any questions please post them on the scrapbook page with the link above.

Please share the link with anyone you feel would like to participate. Thank you & bring on the

GET CLOSER 2011 TOUR!!- [cheering]

--------------------
June

Life is a balance of holding on
& letting go. ~~Keith Urban

Posts: 34 | From: Iowa | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keith'sGirL1426
Guitar Monkey
Member # 4758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keith'sGirL1426     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't Wait to get started with my Scrapebook page, Thank You for posting.
Gladys

--------------------
[/IMG]http:keithurban_pr09.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 1635 | From: TN | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JeansOnGal
Urban Fan
Member # 10905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JeansOnGal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've received a few pages so far, but would LOVE an avalanche of them. Please pass the word along to your friends attending shows. It's a great way to show Keith & the band how, why, where, when we all GET CLOSER to Keith's music!! [bow]

I hope everyone is enjoying this LONG HOT SUMMER we are having. Stay cool [cool] & maybe see you on the road!

--------------------
June

Life is a balance of holding on
& letting go. ~~Keith Urban

Posts: 34 | From: Iowa | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caroline Davis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Totally Awesome!! [love3]

--------------------
The love we give away is truly the love we shall keep.

Posts: 3345 | From: florida | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com