KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » KEITH URBAN DISCUSSIONS » KEITH URBAN PRESS ROOM » Sweet Thing for purchase availability

- Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sweet Thing for purchase availability
urbancamp
Urban Crazy
Member # 11096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for urbancamp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know when and/or where we will be able to purchase the single? LOVE LOVE LOVE the song...of course! Another future hit for our Keith!!! [cheering]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 229 | Registered: Jul 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
AmyKay
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmyKay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to know this as well.

--------------------
~AmyKay~ but Keith likes to refer to me as Anna LOL

-
Keith Concerts: 16 and counting!

Posts: 1346 | From: Fredericksburg, VA | Registered: Jun 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
KeithsSweetThing
Just Registered
Member # 18111

Icon 3 posted      Profile for KeithsSweetThing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been listening to it non-stop. [heart]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
GailInVA
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GailInVA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet Thing is now available on iTunes! [cheering]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2109 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jun 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
urbangirl67
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for urbangirl67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Gail!!! [cheering]

Julie

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1867 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Jan 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
urbancamp
Urban Crazy
Member # 11096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for urbancamp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 229 | Registered: Jul 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
kathyc
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kathyc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GailInVA:
Sweet Thing is now available on iTunes! [cheering]

It's not yet available on Canadian iTunes...this whole second class citizen thing is starting to infuriate me. [sad]

I just checked and its not on Australian iTunes either(not that that would help me but what the heck is going on????)

--------------------
"You know, the guitar is like a blank canvas every night and you get up and you just play and you don't know what's going to come out. If you're angry or if you're upset or you're really excited or you're confused; all that stuff comes out. I love guitar so much because it does everything you tell it to do and it can paint colours that you've never seen before." Keith Urban 2003

Posts: 3835 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: May 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
GailInVA
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GailInVA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kathy, that just stinks! [mad2]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2109 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jun 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
kathyc
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2536

Icon 3 posted      Profile for kathyc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The single is now available in the Canadian store! [joy]

--------------------
"You know, the guitar is like a blank canvas every night and you get up and you just play and you don't know what's going to come out. If you're angry or if you're upset or you're really excited or you're confused; all that stuff comes out. I love guitar so much because it does everything you tell it to do and it can paint colours that you've never seen before." Keith Urban 2003

Posts: 3835 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: May 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com