KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » ON TOUR WITH KEITH URBAN » TICKET CENTER » All for the hall

- Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: All for the hall
Captiva
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captiva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did anyone manage to get tickets for the AFTH? I was on at 10:00 on the dot. I put in "best available" on everything and didn't pick a seat, row or anything. It took me over and it said "no tickets of that type available". Which of course meant NO TICKETS PERIOD!

I tried over and over for hours and that's all I could get. Even tried again this morning. No tickets!

I guess I'll wait until the regular TM sale on Friday and try my luck then. I don't understand this.

--------------------
 -
"Call it an angel, call it a muse, call it karma you've got coming to you. What's the difference, what's in a name? What matters most is never, ever losing faith. It's gonna be all right, you're not alone tonight."
-Keith Urban

Posts: 1500 | From: Middle Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
urbangirl20030
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for urbangirl20030     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was on right at 10 am too, well 8am on the west coast and at first I got the no tickets available message but that is normal at the beginnning of a pre-sale and there are too many people trying. I just kept trying and after several tries, the seats started showing up. I threw back several sets before I settled on the 2 I bought in the lower level on the side, about half way back. I am happy to have these and thrilled to be going!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 3608 | From: Petaluma, Ca | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captiva
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captiva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gail,

Glad to hear at least on person got some! I couldn't get any at all. Then this morning on the regular sale all I could pull up was in the 300's.

I have a message in to a girl on MV that has two to sale. She's offline now, so am just waiting to see if she still has them and if she does, I'm going to buy hers.

Don't ya wish we could afford the OIAL package?!
Wow, I'd LOVE to have that!

--------------------
 -
"Call it an angel, call it a muse, call it karma you've got coming to you. What's the difference, what's in a name? What matters most is never, ever losing faith. It's gonna be all right, you're not alone tonight."
-Keith Urban

Posts: 1500 | From: Middle Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
urbangirl20030
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for urbangirl20030     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know someone who bought that package! OMG to have that kind of money to spend on a luxury like that! Of course I have a photo with Keith back in the day when you didn't have to buy them for the big bucks! [wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 3608 | From: Petaluma, Ca | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twiggy
Guitar Monkey
Member # 9373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twiggy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't purchase a special package...but I did snag 4 tickets! I cannot wait!!!!!

--------------------
 -
"I wrote it and God said 'Well, I'm gonna' hang on to them and when you're going through this I'll give it back to you.' And that's exactly what happened."-KU about "But for The Grace of God"
God's Grace is sufficient!
http://faithriders.com/about.html

Posts: 1566 | From: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kuAngelB
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kuAngelB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's going to be a great show [party] [cheering] [love3]

--------------------
 -
*Bonnie*Customs Agent~12/17/05 San Jose~Thanks Monkeyville:)

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Posts: 1718 | From: Sunnyvale, California | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twiggy
Guitar Monkey
Member # 9373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twiggy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was fantastic!!!!!

A few of my photos....just click on the slideshow..

-

--------------------
 -
"I wrote it and God said 'Well, I'm gonna' hang on to them and when you're going through this I'll give it back to you.' And that's exactly what happened."-KU about "But for The Grace of God"
God's Grace is sufficient!
http://faithriders.com/about.html

Posts: 1566 | From: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captiva
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2022

Thanks Twiggy, mine didn't turn out too well, as usual!

--------------------
 -
-Keith Urban

Captiva
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2022

Oh, and Gail, if I ever get to meet Keith it will be by spending the big bucks. The trouble is I don't have that kind of money for a luxury!

Yeah I saw a girl on MV that had bought that package. Wow, to be able to afford that! Must be
nice!

--------------------
 -
-Keith Urban

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com