KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » OTHER DISCUSSIONS » OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION » Daily Quotes (Page 1)

- Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 36 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  34  35  36   
Author Topic: Daily Quotes
Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caroline Davis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Everyone!! [wave2]
I am back for good now!!Thanks to the Lord above!! I have been moving around alot and been through some tough times and it has led me down that road alot,but I have lived and learned and I'm happy and striving,staying strong!!I'm thrilled that things are finally slowing down and I'm back with all you guys!!

Quote:"Let the Children walk with nature.Let them see the beautiful blendings and communions of death and life,their joyful,inseperable beauty in unity.Taught in the woods and meadows,plains,mountains,and streams of our blessed star."

Written by:Peter Jenkins

--------------------
The love we give away is truly the love we shall keep.

Posts: 3345 | From: florida | Registered: Jul 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caroline Davis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good morning urbanites!!
Here's hoping your day is bright
And your time is outa sight!!
Sometimes,things may be hard,
But know that it was God who dealt
the card.
Life is not always easy,as we all know.
So sometime we must show
The will and want for life,
To get us through the fight.
With strength and power,
Love will surely tower!!
The sky is blue and Angels are all around
you.
Rejoice and smile!!
Do it monkeyville style!!

Written by:Caroline Davis
Copywrite date:June 5,2007 [cheering]

--------------------

Posts: 3345 | From: florida | Registered: Jul 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Quote for the day:"Catch a shooting star and dream!That never ending dream where life never ends......"

--------------------

KeithUrbanFanEtc.2011
Guitar Monkey
Member # 11644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeithUrbanFanEtc.2011     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Caroline Davis:
Quote for the day:"Catch a shooting star and dream!That never ending dream where life never ends......"

That's great. [smile]

--------------------
Kelsey --
Love Conquers All
 -
Made by Kelly -- Nicole's Magic Forum

St. Louis - June 28th '07
Moline - July 27 '07

Request Keith at your local radio stations!

Posts: 1432 | From: Illinois/Monkeyville | Registered: Nov 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

thanks!!

--------------------

Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

There is a spirit inside of a tree,
It's terpentine heals cuts.
It looks far into the Heavens,
Towers far above me.
The tree of life opens freely.
It's a musical forest,
God never leaves them.
The bark forever holds the spirit
Inside of a tree,
Even after the bark breaks and falls away.
Our own paradise!
For each and every day.

copywrite date:June 14,2006

Quote for the day:"There's always a friend waiting for you in your deepest time of need.You can find peace with Nature."

--------------------

Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Look below you.
The river is a thousand fathoms deep.
Look behind you.
Deep mountains are as far as you can see.
The thick dust of this world
Blinds us to it's beauty.
When the moon lights the night,
It is easier to forget all the troubles.

Copywrite date:Feb.2,2007

--------------------

Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Quote for the day:"survey the forest paths and keep them open.Be always alert and note every changing mood of the passing seasons."

--------------------

Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

The morning shines bright.The sky is alive,the Heavens are on fire.The earth is one single heartbeat and our first breath of every morning releases new promises.Watch the strong and powerful eagle as he spreads his wings and glides high in the thickening clouds.He's inspecting our world closely.He flies high and proud,unashamedly listening to every word and every movement.Such a loving gesture......we should do the same.

Quote for the day:"Our lives should be lived as tenderly and daintily as one would pluck a flower."

--------------------

Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

If all the beasts were gone,
Men would die from a great lonliness of spirit.
For whatever happens to the beasts,
Also happens to the man.All things are connected.
Whatever befalls the earth,
Befalls the sons of the earth.

Written by:Seattle; of the
Suwamish Tribe

Quote for the day:"The soul would have no rainbows,if the eyes had no tears."

--------------------

Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Anybody can share any quotes,or thoughts,or prayers here with me.I hope you know that!I appreciate your input.My dad is having heart surgery today and I am very scared for him.So my time here will be quick this morning.Please pray for my dad today!!!

Quote for the day:"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.They must be felt with the heart."

Written by:Helen Keller

--------------------

Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

We are finally getting the much needed rain that we have been praying for,here in my area of the woods......We've had serious drought conditions for weeks!Now,since yesterday afternoon,we have light rain falling!! I'm really happy about that!

Quote for the day:"When we connect to our true selves,we cultivate feelings of hope.Hope makes life seem fresh and full of possibilities.Keep it alive.Be a better friend to yourself.Small actions each day will make something wonderful happen."

--------------------

sunshinemom to one
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunshinemom to one     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Caroline, I am so sorry that you have been having so rough times lately. I am sorry that your Dad had to have sugery but Thank God that he is better. Where would we be without God in our lives? I know that Florida needed rain because I have a cousin that lives there and she said it was really dry. God gives us what he thinks we need in his time, not our time. God bless! [joy] [grouphug]

--------------------
Life Is A Balance
Of Holding On
And Letting Go!
"God's Been Good To Me"
 -
If ye abide in me,and my words abide in you,ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. ST.John 16:7

Posts: 3487 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Feb 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Dear friends,
my dad has not had surgery yet.There's been some changes and they are having to wait because he's really weak right now.They did a heart catheter test and found two blockages.One is very small,but the other one is in the main artery and it is a 90 percent closed artery......they may have to do open heart surgery to fix the problem because both arteries that are blocked,are real close together.Not only that,but yesterday,my dad's kidneys are only putting forth 50 percent and may have to have dialysis.I am really worried about my dad and I need everybody's prayers.

Quote for the day:"Consider the lilies"It's worth while to a strong minded man to follow.It is a promise for each one to discover."

--------------------

sunshinemom to one
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunshinemom to one     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Caroline, You, your Dad and family are in my prayers. [love3]

--------------------
Life Is A Balance
Of Holding On
And Letting Go!
"God's Been Good To Me"
 -
If ye abide in me,and my words abide in you,ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. ST.John 16:7

Posts: 3487 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Feb 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 36 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  34  35  36   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com