KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » OTHER DISCUSSIONS » OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION » Daily Quotes (Page 2)

- Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 36 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  34  35  36   
Author Topic: Daily Quotes
Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caroline Davis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you,sunshinemom!
I've got good news!!They went ahead and placed two stints into my dad's arteries,he had absolutely no complications and now,he doesn't have to have open heart surgery!!!I was so happy.It really took a load off my shoulders.But my mom said he come to and said,"I'm Hungry."Everybody thought it was the sweetest words he could have spoken.He gets to come home today!!! I appreciate your prayers!

Quote for the day:"You have made known to me,the ways of life and you will make me full of joy in your presence." Acts 2:28

--------------------
The love we give away is truly the love we shall keep.

Posts: 3345 | From: florida | Registered: Jul 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
sunshinemom to one
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunshinemom to one     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Caroline, That is so wonderful. All are still in my prayers because God is Listing.
Margaret

--------------------
Life Is A Balance
Of Holding On
And Letting Go!
"God's Been Good To Me"
 -
If ye abide in me,and my words abide in you,ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. ST.John 16:7

Posts: 3487 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Feb 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caroline Davis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much!!! Your kindness means so much to me in this trying time.I've been away for a few days,trying to take care of things for my dad,my mom and my sister.My family is all I have in this world so I want to do everything I can for them.Lord knows they've certainly been there for me.

Quote for the day:"God sometimes washes our eyes with tears,in order that we may see things the right way."
Theodore L.Cuyler

--------------------

Posts: 3345 | From: florida | Registered: Jul 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Quote for the day:"Don't walk in front of me,I may not follow.Don't walk behind me,I may not lead.Walk beside me and just be my friend."

Albert Camus

--------------------

sunshinemom to one
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunshinemom to one     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote for the day. " The more you give ,the more you get-The more you laugh,the less you fret-The more you do UNSELFISHLY, The more you live ABUNDANTLY,,,
The more you share, The more you'll always have to spare-The more you love, the more you will find That life is good and friends are kind...
For 0nly WHAT WE GIVE AWAY,ENRICHES US FROM DAY TO DAY.
By Helen Steiner Rice

--------------------
Life Is A Balance
Of Holding On
And Letting Go!
"God's Been Good To Me"
 -
If ye abide in me,and my words abide in you,ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. ST.John 16:7

Posts: 3487 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Feb 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

That's beautiful!!! Very true.....

Quote for the day:"Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars."

--------------------

Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Quote for the day:"Love is like a guitar......the music stops every now and then,but the strings remain forever."

--------------------

Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Quote for the day:"A gentle word is never lost,Oh never then,refuse one.....It cheers the heart when sorrow tossed,and lulls the cares that bruise it."

Hastings

--------------------

Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Hey all!!! Not feeling very well this morning,and had a rough night.....yall pray for me!

Quote for the day:"Memories may escape the action of will and may slip along time,but when stirred by the right influence,though it may be as light as a shadow,they flash into full statue and life with everything in place."

--------------------

Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Quote for the day:"The world would have no rainbow,if the eyes had no tears." [heart]

--------------------

sunshinemom to one
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2161

You are in my Prayers. [love3] [joy] [guitarist] [grouphug]

--------------------
Life Is A Balance
Of Holding On
And Letting Go!
"God's Been Good To Me"
 -

sunshinemom to one
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2161

The greast need
in the world today is love...
More love for each other
and more love for God above!

--------------------
Life Is A Balance
Of Holding On
And Letting Go!
"God's Been Good To Me"
 -

Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Happy 4th of July!!!!!! [cheering]
Quote for the day:"I cannot see the wild birds on the wind,but I can hear the swallows in the eaves;I hear the song that nature sings.....the gentle music of the rustling leaves."

--------------------

Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Quote for the day:"He reached down from on high and took hold of me;He drew me out of deep waters.In the day of my disaster,the Lord was my support.He brought me out into a spacious place;He rescued me because He delighted in me."
Psalm 18:16-19

--------------------

Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Quote for the day:"Oh beautiful soul,take comfort and never forget,the sunrise never fails us."

Celia Thaxter

--------------------

This topic comprises 36 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  34  35  36   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com