KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » OTHER DISCUSSIONS » OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION » Daily Quotes (Page 34)

- Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 36 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36   
Author Topic: Daily Quotes
Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caroline Davis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sleeping Child

I hold the earth in my arms,
I love watching him play.
Oh my sleeping child,
The world is so wild.
But when you're with me,
I build my own paradise.
I'll cover you,
My sleeping child
And protect you from a world so wild.

Dedicated To Caleb
Written by Caroline Davis
July 15,2008

--------------------
The love we give away is truly the love we shall keep.

Posts: 3345 | From: florida | Registered: Jul 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caroline Davis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When the earth is dying,there shall arise a new tribe of all colors and creeds.

--------------------

Posts: 3345 | From: florida | Registered: Jul 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Holding Hands

The most beautiful and sincere feeling in the universe.....love....no matter what kind of love,it is universal.Love knows no ages or faults.It is truly beautiful,so if you have it,keep it.Hold it with all your heart.Fight for it,look for it cause it's there.There is no failing in love.Holding hands with one and only,helps me to see the beauty in each sunrise and each sunset.My life before,felt like it was full of shadows,doubt and pain,but now it was replaced with serenity.

--------------------

Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

It's all from the Great Spirit
The sun,the mountains,
Mother ocean,Ravens in the sky
You and me......

A tree that fell crashing to the forest floor
And the elks skin that now embraces it,
Begin a new journey.

Hold your drum to your ear
In a private moment
When you want to talk with God
Then begin to beat
Against the elk and the tree
Until the voice fills you.

You have created the path with this drum
That future generations will follow.
There is a new voice in the world.
That is the elk,
And the tree,
And you,
Moving together in the Spirit.

By:Cliff Latta

--------------------

Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

For most of us,life is very busy and complicated.We all have contless responsibilities that begin with the first light of day till dark....Amid the rush and crush of the daily grind,we can lose our perspective....The world seems to be spinning out of control and we have to search to regain our perspective by slowing ourselves down and then turn our thoughts and prayers to the Great Spirit.
We must try to carve out quiet moments each day to offer thanksgiving and praise to the Creator.During these moments of stillness,you can sense His love and wisdom.Be still and encounter His presence.When we can take time out,we can face the day's complications with wisdom that He can provide.

--------------------

Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Treasure today! Time is a nonrenewable gift.Sometimes we treat our time as if it were not such a gift at all.Tempted to trivial pursuits and petty diversions,but the Great Spirit beckons us to an even higher calling.We must see how important each day is and what we do with it.Each waking moment holds great potential.Hug a child....do a good deed for someone....say a kind word for someone who's down.....and give out heart-felt prayers.It might be a challenge,but well worth it.Today,just like every day,is a very special treasure!It should be savored and celebrated!Rejoice with each special moment you have and use it wisely!

--------------------

Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Invest in the human soul.Who knows?It might be a diamond in the rough.....Encouragement is contagious.You can't lift someone up without lifting yourself up too!

--------------------

Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

"The power of prayer"very strong familiar words,but we sometimes forget what they mean.Prayer is a powerful tool for communicating with the Creator,an opportunity to commune with the giver of all things.Prayer should not be taken lightly or be used infrequently.All too often,amid the rush of daily life,we may lose sight of the Great Spirit.We must look to Him for guidance and comfort,instead of depending on our own resources.It should be an ever present focus in our daily lives.Go on rejoicing,Pray without ceasing.In everything,give thanks,for it is our will.The Great Spirit is concerned in what you do.It should go with ever person,every generation.We all have questions in life that we may not understand,but yet,we seek to find our place.Listen closely for the answers,for you shall find them.He has a way of causing things to return to our minds,in our thoughts.....He is listening to your heart's desire,whether anyone else is or not.Prayer guards our hearts and minds and causes peace to settle over us and protects us.On our knees,we are powerful!For if you are never on your knees,you may never find him.

--------------------

Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

The first truth in the fact of suffering.....all desire happiness.Yet all that finds fate,will find what life brings.....then there's frustrations,dissatisfaction,incompleteness.....
but life is about change.Change may not satisfy desire,but where there's change,you can sometime find hurt,pain,and suffering.You got to keep your strength and keep going.....do what you can!Make a difference!Make it matter!The dark days will pass and you shall find contentment in love.....patterns may create creepers to shadow for a time,but keep your faith!!

--------------------

KM4KU
Urban Crazy
Member # 16646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KM4KU     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Live To Love Another Day

--------------------
Gorgeous Woman + Sexy Man = Nicole + Keith

"Why Drink And Drive When You Can Smoke And Fly"

"I'll Earn Your Trust Making Memories Of Us.When You're By My Side I Know I've Made It Home.Sugar It Ain't About No Diamond Ring."

-  -  -

Posts: 373 | From: SCOTLAND | Registered: Jun 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Distance is such a small thing when you love someone soooo much!!

Caroline Davis

--------------------

Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Strains of love fill the days and nights with music and the world is listening to it's melodies.
Mad with joy.life and death dances to the rhythm.The hills and the sea and the earth dance.The world of man dances in laughter and tears.

Caroline Davis

--------------------

Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

A dream begins when someone special believes in you.The ones who tug you in for special hugs,but pushes you on to find your goals.The one who's there for you when you need them.The one who leads you in ways you've never known,to that next plateau of life with wonderful things to look forward to....but sometimes,you feel as if that someone is poking you ......that's the sharp stick called truth.

Caroline Davis

--------------------

Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Shadows

At dawn,our Natives are dancing.
Surrounded by an aura of light.
But in the shadows,something is watching
And with patience,comes night.
The warrior whispers,"Mournful night,attractive
light,
Your dark beauty obsesses me.
I am bewitched by the shadows,
Seduced by your light."
Magic weaves as the sky turned red.
"My heart freezes to ice
And I can't catch my breath.
The blackness that falls,
May come to stay
Without you in my life."

Caroline Davis

--------------------

Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

The Great Spirit gave this land to us.
The wind,the mountains,the buffalo
And the mighty rivers.

They made us many promises,
More than I can remember
But they kept only one
They promised to take our land
And they took it........

--------------------

This topic comprises 36 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com