KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » OTHER DISCUSSIONS » OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION » Daily Quotes (Page 4)

- Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 36 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  34  35  36   
Author Topic: Daily Quotes
Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caroline Davis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry you guys,yesterday,was a bad day to try to get on the computer.I wasn't feeling well and today I'm kinda late because I was working.

Quote for the day:"The one who attemps to be better than oneself is likely to have more success than the one who attempts to be better than someone else."

--------------------
The love we give away is truly the love we shall keep.

Posts: 3345 | From: florida | Registered: Jul 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
sunshinemom to one
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunshinemom to one     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Caroline,
Praying that you are feeling much better today and that you will have a good week-end. [grouphug]

--------------------
Life Is A Balance
Of Holding On
And Letting Go!
"God's Been Good To Me"
 -
If ye abide in me,and my words abide in you,ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. ST.John 16:7

Posts: 3487 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Feb 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
sunshinemom to one
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunshinemom to one     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[love3] [grouphug] Caroline, Hope this will make you feel better.
Quote For The Day.
OF all the men I have known, I cannot recall one whose mother did her level best for him when he was little who did not turn out well when he grew up.
By: Frances Keyes

--------------------
Life Is A Balance
Of Holding On
And Letting Go!
"God's Been Good To Me"
 -
If ye abide in me,and my words abide in you,ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. ST.John 16:7

Posts: 3487 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Feb 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caroline Davis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much for sharing that.I did need a lift for today.I came in from work,very exhausted,I stained a lady's deck for her and it's very hot right now in Florida......We are having drought conditions and the humidity is horrible!!I had to come home and stay soaking in the tub.....litterally,I had chills and felt sick......but I am much better today.This cold I am fighting is being tough on me.My doctor says that Summer-time is the worst time for a cold.hmmm,I know what he means,in the worst possible way.I am paying for it dearly right now.

Quote for the day:"I never did anything worth doing by accident,nor did any of my interventions come by accident,they come by work."

Thomas Edison

--------------------

Posts: 3345 | From: florida | Registered: Jul 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
sunshinemom to one
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2161

Caroline, I hope that you are feeling much better today. I am sorry that you have to work so hard and it makes you sick. Maybe your book will do great and things will be better. You are in my prayers.
Quote for today:O Praise the Lord, all ye nations;praise him, all ye people.
2: For his merciful kindness is great toward us ; and the truth of the Lord endureth for ever. Praise ye the Lord.
PSALM 117 , I AND 2 .

--------------------
Life Is A Balance
Of Holding On
And Letting Go!
"God's Been Good To Me"
 -

Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

I've already sent reports in about my manuscript this morning and now we are in the middle of a thunderstorm and I need to close,but now,I will be waiting to hear from the publishers.I am really excited about it and I hope everything goes as planned.Please pray for me.

Quote for the day:"Courage for the great sorrows of life,the small ones and the big ones.When you have laboriously accomplished your daily task,sleep in peace."

--------------------

Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Quote for the day:"It's not what we receive,but what we give is the essence of love."

--------------------

sunshinemom to one
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2161

You are in my prayers always. [love3] [joy] [grouphug]

--------------------
Life Is A Balance
Of Holding On
And Letting Go!
"God's Been Good To Me"
 -

Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Thanks so much!!!

--------------------

sunshinemom to one
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2161

Quote for the day ;Happy is the man who can learn to bear what he can not change.
By: Schilder

--------------------
Life Is A Balance
Of Holding On
And Letting Go!
"God's Been Good To Me"
 -

sunshinemom to one
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2161

Quote for the day:
LET GO AND LET GOD!
When you're troubled and worried and sick at heart
And your plans are upset and your world falls apart,
Remember God's ready and waiting to share
The burden you find much too heavy to bear--
So with faith "LET GO" and "LET GOD" lead the way
Into a brighter and less troubled day.
By : Helen Steiner Rice

--------------------
Life Is A Balance
Of Holding On
And Letting Go!
"God's Been Good To Me"
 -

Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Wonderful!!I had a doctor's appointment this morning and so I have been out of town for about 3 hours.These are beautiful words to share!!!

Quote for the day:"Earth has no sorrow that Heaven cannot heal."

--------------------

Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Lord sometimes.....
You allow breakages
So that you can rebuild.
You allow wounds so you can heal.
You allow me to walk in darkness
So that I may see your light.
You allow me to be perplexed.
So that I can seek your truth.
You allow me to be empty
So you can fill me.
You allow me to be lonely,
So that I can see what a friend you are.
You allow me to learn hard things
So that I can be a gentle teacher.
You allow me to be void of feelings
So that I can learn to walk by faith.
You take away my future plans
To teach me to live one day at a time.
You allow me to suffer pain
So I may be sympathetic to others.
You allow me to see the futility of life
So that I will see everything is loss.
Compared to the execellency of knowing
Your son,Jesus.

--------------------

sunshinemom to one
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2161

So very touching to my heart, it fits me so well!
It is Beautiful!

--------------------
Life Is A Balance
Of Holding On
And Letting Go!
"God's Been Good To Me"
 -

Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Yes,I was really happy to share that one.It fits me too and I love it!!You are sincerly welcome.I knew you would enjoy that.

Quote for the day:"Grief brings hearts closer together and builds closer bonds than joy ever can."

by:Keith Urban

--------------------

This topic comprises 36 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  34  35  36   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com