KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » OTHER DISCUSSIONS » OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION » weight loss challenge????? (Page 1)

- Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: weight loss challenge?????
keiths little deb
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keiths little deb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone interested in starting a new weight loss challenge? I know there's not a ton of people here every day now, but we can support each other.

--------------------
 -

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Posts: 4337 | Registered: Feb 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Aussie-Nel
Urban Fanatic
Member # 11454

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aussie-Nel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All support greatly accepted Deb

--------------------
Cheers
Nel

'Everybody needs somebody sometime'

'I'd be lost but for the Grace Of God'

'Think I got it right this time'

Posts: 577 | From: Sydney Australia | Registered: Oct 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caroline Davis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm here to support .....anytime I am needed. [grouphug]

--------------------
The love we give away is truly the love we shall keep.

Posts: 3345 | From: florida | Registered: Jul 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
AmandaAL
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmandaAL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The past couple months, I have gained a few unwanted pounds. Everytime I try to diet or workout.. I'll do fine the first few days, then it all goes down hill, and I never stick to it. It frusterates me so bad!

--------------------
 -

Next to the girl in the cowgirl hat!
After 5 years, my time FINALLY came!! [smile]

Posts: 2028 | From: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: Sep 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
keiths little deb
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keiths little deb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amanda...I seem to be the same way. I give up too easily. Let's see who all signs up by the end of the month and go from there. Sound good?

--------------------
 -

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

AmandaAL
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmandaAL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds good to me!

--------------------
 -

Next to the girl in the cowgirl hat!
After 5 years, my time FINALLY came!! [smile]

Posts: 2028 | From: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: Sep 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy4Keith725
Urban Fanatic
Member # 9420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy4Keith725     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm doing WeightWatchers right now and in a couple weeks I lost 15 pounds. It's really easy and it doesn't feel like your on a diet. So if you want to lose weight easy give it a try.

--------------------
 -
this gorgeous siggy was made by Paige!!!

Posts: 750 | From: Buffalo, N.Y. | Registered: Dec 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
keiths little deb
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1006

I started Weight Watchers yesterday and I was hungry all day! Very frustrating. I'm going to go today and get some fruit and veggies to snack on. I can't stand being hungry. That's when I blow it. I'm going to stick with it though. I know it works.

--------------------
 -

country422
Urban Crazy
Member # 14805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for country422     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my form is a bit more natural, but it doens't work as fast as the others... i call it lacrosse,color guard and camp... it doesn't sound .like much, but lax is all running, and sweating, and camp is runnign after little kids, and playign with them, and outside in the heat, so sweatign more. that and i'm startign to eat healthier than i did... color guard is alot of work, and we normally fidn a time to run... ALOT!!

--------------------
 -
thanks to Favre. it's awsome

8/15- first keith urban show... it's changed my life

8/15/07- East rutherford, NJ
2/15/08 - floor 8 baby
(12/8/07. RIP NALA)

Posts: 327 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Nov 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy4Keith725
Urban Fanatic
Member # 9420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy4Keith725     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by keiths little deb:
I started Weight Watchers yesterday and I was hungry all day! Very frustrating. I'm going to go today and get some fruit and veggies to snack on. I can't stand being hungry. That's when I blow it. I'm going to stick with it though. I know it works.

Try all the weight watchers products like the meals and ice cream. When I'm hungry i eat the 94% fat free popcorn because it's only 1 point, and it is very filling.

--------------------
 -
this gorgeous siggy was made by Paige!!!

Posts: 750 | From: Buffalo, N.Y. | Registered: Dec 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
*GhostInThisGuitar*
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *GhostInThisGuitar*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deb, I'm up for the challenge! You can do it...we all can....I think it helps when we work together. [wink]
Wanda

Posts: 3387 | From: Kansas | Registered: Jun 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
country422
Urban Crazy
Member # 14805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for country422     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Try all the weight watchers products like the meals and ice cream. When I'm hungry i eat the 94% fat free popcorn because it's only 1 point, and it is very filling.
ha ha, yeah they do taste good... i eat the popsicles that my mom doesnt' like, and i even help her decide what stuff to buy, i'm a big fan of the ice cream cups... their good!! [rotfl]

--------------------
 -
thanks to Favre. it's awsome

8/15- first keith urban show... it's changed my life

8/15/07- East rutherford, NJ
2/15/08 - floor 8 baby
(12/8/07. RIP NALA)

Posts: 327 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Nov 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
kuKentuckyWoman
Urban Crazy
Member # 1547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kuKentuckyWoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll join in. I've been doing Weight Watchers for two weeks. Lost 2.2 the first week, gained 1 the next! I'm still down a bit so I'll take that as a sign.

I'm attending a meeting on Tuesday with a friend from work but my official meeting/weigh in day is Thursday.

Posts: 440 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
keiths little deb
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1006

Well, it's the first of the month! Of course, anyone else is free to join us. I don't have a weigh in until Thursday so I'll post again then. Let's try this...let's each choose our own day of the week to weigh in and then report here (only if you want)how much weight you lost (or gained) that week. We can support each other as we go along. Another idea I had was to post ideas for food, just like you have done above. I think those little tips help a lot. They do me anyway!

Here's something I made today that was really good. Take a round piece of pita, add 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce then a veggie or canadian bacon topping and 1/2 cup mozarella cheese. 450 degrees for 10 minutes. Very yummy! If doing Weight Watchers it's 7 pts! Can't beat that!

--------------------
 -

kuKentuckyWoman
Urban Crazy
Member # 1547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kuKentuckyWoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah! I had a great week! I lost 4.2 pounds for a total loss of 5.4 pounds since starting WW on 6-10!

My reward? Going to see Keith in Nashville this Saturday--lots of fun but that will be a challenging day getting low points food at the stadium!

How did everyone else do?

Posts: 440 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com