KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » OTHER DISCUSSIONS » OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION » weight loss challenge????? (Page 2)

- Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: weight loss challenge?????
Crazy4Keith725
Urban Fanatic
Member # 9420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy4Keith725     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I lost 4.4 this week and is now at a total of 19.4 pounds lost!! So excited!!!

--------------------
 -
this gorgeous siggy was made by Paige!!!

Posts: 750 | From: Buffalo, N.Y. | Registered: Dec 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
keiths little deb
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keiths little deb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats to you both! That is awesome!

I lost 6.5 lbs this week with Weight Watchers! I am excited and encouranged because it seemed like I had gotten to the point where nothing worked. I know I won't lose that much every week, but I'm still excited. I want to start walking this next week. That always helps!

--------------------
 -

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Posts: 4337 | Registered: Feb 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
*GhostInThisGuitar*
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *GhostInThisGuitar*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is great all of you with the weight loss, keep up the good work. I had lost 15 lbs during the last week because of some wicked stomach flu or something, whatever it was, don't want it again. Heck of a way to lose weight but it gave me some encouragement and so have kept it off, even though I'm eating again, I'm not eating things I shouldn't. I hope now that I'm getting over that crud I can lose 1 to 2 lbs. a week, that is a safe amount. Good luck to all of you! Wanda [wink]
Posts: 3387 | From: Kansas | Registered: Jun 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Urbanmama67
Urban Crazy
Member # 9560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Urbanmama67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could lose at least 20 pounds. I had to buy new clothes because I couldn't fit into my old. That's not a good feeling. It sounds as if Weight Watchers has been helping and I may have to check it out. How expensive is it? I'm going on vacation in about three weeks and I know I'll pig out on what everyone else is eating so I think I'll hold off for a bit. I would like to get rid of this belly. I'll be going to the beach and I'm hoping that no one asks how far along I am because my belly looks like a round watermelon.

--------------------
 -
Greenville 11/20/05
Knoxville 2/19/06
Atlanta 9/30/06
Atlanta 10/01/06
St Louis 6/28/07
Memphis 6/29/07
Knoxville 11/29/07 BSE
Nashville 11/30/07
Greenville 12/06/07
Charleston 04/11/08
Duluth 04/24/08
Duluth 04/25/08
Lexington 04/26/08
Cincinnati 06/05/09
Columbus 08/14/09
Louisville 08/22/09
Nashville 8/ /09

Posts: 320 | From: Monkeyville | Registered: Dec 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
keiths little deb
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keiths little deb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weight Watchers was $30 to join and then $12 a week. You can get the weekly rate down to about $9 a week if you pre pay for several weeks at a time or sign up for automatic withdrawal. My Mom lost a lot of weight on their old plan many years ago. Even if you have an off day you can still go back the next day and pick things back up. That's what is good about it.

--------------------
 -

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

country422
Urban Crazy
Member # 14805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for country422     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
okie... so my mom forced me to go dress shopping, and i found a pair of pants that i liked, and so my mom told me to pcik it up in a 18, and we were shopign for dresses, so we take it to try on with us.so we go try on dresses, and so i went down 2 dress sizes, and when i went to try on the pants, they were really loose, so my mom goes and gets a 16, i put them on.. i still had room. i went down to a 12. it felt SOOOO good... it hadn't felt like i lost that much, and than i was wearign a baiothign suit over the july 4 weekend, and i had on board shorts, and a bikini top... and my neighbor's littlest boy looks at me and goes nice baithignsuit... tyou look good in it... and not the kid is goign into 3rd grade... he's knwon me since before he was born, or well, i've known him since before he was born

--------------------
 -
thanks to Favre. it's awsome

8/15- first keith urban show... it's changed my life

8/15/07- East rutherford, NJ
2/15/08 - floor 8 baby
(12/8/07. RIP NALA)

Posts: 327 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Nov 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
keiths little deb
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1006

Country 422...that has to feel great! Good job!

My weight loss this week was 1 lb. I'm happy with that because I did not stick with the plan this week. Something we've started doing at our house this summer is eating two meals a day and then if anyone wants anything else we make it a small snack. That usually allows me to eat what I want and then skip that 3rd meal. If I get hungry I try to eat something healthy and that fills me up. I read once that the way Sara Evans loses weight is to only eat if she's really hungry. I've always thought that makes sense.

--------------------
 -

dalejr&keithfan
Urban Fan
Member # 8009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dalejr&keithfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't posted on this board for a long time but I found this topic today and thought I would join in. I have lost 10 lbs since starting on weight watchers. It is a program that really works. During one of our meetings our director told us about a website called www.hungry-girl.com that is really neat. There is also a cookbook out with the same name. The cool thing is that she has worked with weight watchers to put together some of her receipes. In the cook book she doesn't give the points value because she would have to pay royalties to WW but on her website there is a section with all the receipes and points value. They are simple receipes with common food items (which is nice).

Here is a tip for anyone who may have hit a wall in their weight loss and it just doesn't seem to come off. I had that problem and my director asked me if I ate the WW meals and I told her yes. She told me to cut those or any type of pre-packaged meals or soup out and that I would probably is a loss. The reason for that was because of the sodium and making you retain water. Well I did that and lost 5 lbs that week.
Good Luck to everybody! (Sorry this got so long). I am just excited to have a site to go to and talk about WW and Keith!

Posts: 27 | From: Iowa | Registered: Sep 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
kuKentuckyWoman
Urban Crazy
Member # 1547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kuKentuckyWoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job everybody!

I weighed in last night and lost 2.2 pounds this week. That brings me down a total of 7.6 since joining WW, 14.6 from my highest weight.

I'm not expecting that much next week because I am having a hard time since weigh in. I've been craving M&Ms. Our WW leader says to go ahead and have what you crave in moderation because otherwise you will eat everything else available before you finally give in to your craving. I think I would have been much better off if I had followed her advice last night! Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

Everyone have a great weekend!

Posts: 440 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
asilasil
Urban Fan
Member # 16618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asilasil     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats to you all...
i am back on track for fitness...I have a goal for my 41st birthday, the indy concert.

I'm glad its here, a place to chitchat and read about others accomplishments.

I do believe in having what you crave in moderation and get back on track. yestderday I just needed some chocolate ice cream (sorry), I bought a tiny carton, had 1 tablespoon and put it back (far back deep in the back) in the freezer.

Will be up early for my work out in the am

Posts: 21 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jun 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy4Keith725
Urban Fanatic
Member # 9420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy4Keith725     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I lost 3.6 this week so I am now up to 23 pounds!! yea!!! I can really see a difference. They said i was losing it to fast! lol....Great Job everyone!!!

--------------------
 -
this gorgeous siggy was made by Paige!!!

Posts: 750 | From: Buffalo, N.Y. | Registered: Dec 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
keiths little deb
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1006

Thanks for the tip on the hungry girl website. Sounds like a neat one. I'll check it out.

--------------------
 -

kuKentuckyWoman
Urban Crazy
Member # 1547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kuKentuckyWoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ugh! A bad week for me so I didn't even weigh in. The important thing is that I'm back on track.

I'm off to enjoy my grilled chicken salad!

Posts: 440 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
keiths little deb
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1006

I didn't lose anything this week...BUT...I didn't gain anything either. Stayed the same. Haven't been eating well so I can't complain!

--------------------
 -

keiths little deb
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1006

Here's my latest frustration...I've been eating out a lot lately and can't seem to choose anything that fits with the Weight Watchers plan. It's very frustrating. I just feel like I am blowing it every day. I try to only eat half of my meal or only eat 2 meals that day instead of 3, but still am not losing. I'm a teacher and will be going back to school soon so friends and I have been trying to get together before school starts and, as you know, that always involves food..which I love!

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com