KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » OTHER DISCUSSIONS » OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION » A baby needs special prayer (Page 2)

- Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: A baby needs special prayer
terrilynn
Guitar Monkey
Member # 6687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for terrilynn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the update. ((hugs))

--------------------
06/04/05*8/17/07*04/09/08
 -

Posts: 5422 | From: maryland | Registered: Jun 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
*GhostInThisGuitar*
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *GhostInThisGuitar*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't been here for a little bit but have been thinking of you and that little guy and his folks and hoping things were going okay. I will continue to keep all of you in my prayers. Thanks for the update....I hope everything goes okay for the little guy. Take care and God Bless all of you, especially that little one! [grouphug]
Wanda [wink]

Posts: 3387 | From: Kansas | Registered: Jun 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caroline Davis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just thought I'd update you guys on the baby.I got a call this morning really early.They had to rush Caleb to Dothan hospital this morning with a temp of 101.....and they had to remove the port out of his abdomen,where he had been recieving his chemo treatment.....we are not sure yet if there may have been some infection,or if the temp is coming from teething,I am still waiting to know what's going on with him.Now,the family is on their way to Birmingham to the cancer center,so I am hoping they will let us know in a couple of hours what will take place.

--------------------
The love we give away is truly the love we shall keep.

Posts: 3345 | From: florida | Registered: Jul 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
kerwoman
Urban Fanatic
Member # 4562

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kerwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I feel like a fool, typing about helping my daughter win some contest, after reading all thats happened to Caleb.
My heart and prayers go out to you and him and his family. [heart]

Posts: 939 | From: maine | Registered: Feb 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caroline Davis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kerwoman....it's okay.Actually,it's very sweet what you're doing because,Caleb loves music by the Jonas brothers and Miley Cyrus.....he calls her Hannah Tannah....lol.....he's just the sweetest little boy!Anyways,I have their music and such on my myspace page....caroline_2007.....if any of you guys have myspace,come and check out my page and pics and you'll see some sweet pics of my little Caleb.Add me,and we can chat everyday.It would mean alot to me!!It would help Caleb and I get through this trying time together and maybe their music,in which he loves,will help make him stronger,like Keith's music does for us.....His favorite Keith song is "Jeans on"....lol....thank you for all your support.Your kind words mean everything to me!!

--------------------

Posts: 3345 | From: florida | Registered: Jul 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
terrilynn
Guitar Monkey
Member # 6687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for terrilynn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hannah Tannah that's cute.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 5422 | From: maryland | Registered: Jun 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

lol....yes it is cute!I got to spend a few hours with Caleb yesterday,in which he was very tired....chemo does that.But it was his sister,Lindsey's birthday party and she was given a "strawberry shortcake"theme party.It was really cute with red and white balloons and the strawberry shortcake was just beautiful and very good!A very nice summer treat,indeed,with vanilla ice-cream!Anyways,they had a sprinkler going for all the kids,and a huge castle bounce around thingy....Caleb was taken outside a couple of times,but the day was a scorcher and he was just not well enough to really enjoy very much.If he played,it was just for about 10 minutes,then he wanted to be held and rocked.He was happier staying inside and watching"spongebob".....and he stood at the front door and watched the kids playing in the sprinkler and all,but keeping a very close eye on his spongebob......lol.....he didn't want to join them,but was happy watching them.It was kinda sad.....but when I left,he was settling down to take a nap and he did eat all of his cake and ice cream!.....he's a little angel!!Just thought I'd share all this with you guys.

--------------------

aussielover08
Urban Fan
Member # 15375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aussielover08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just reading this makes me want to cry. The poor baby's so young and going through so much. My prayers are definitely with you and that precious baby.

--------------------
[joy] Bree, Keith's best mate!

~You're unique and that's going to be your biggest curse, until it becomes your greatest blessing.~

"I want to get lost in a Keith Urban song and live it's story"

~Ultimate Keith Urban fan~ [grouphug]

-

Posts: 71 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Feb 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Thanks so much!! He comes back under my care this morning and I am waiting for him to get here as we speak.I have worked hard to get things squared away so I can project all my time with him.I will update you guys on how he is doing.

--------------------

Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

ok...just an update to let you know that Caleb has done extremely well this week!!He won't be with me today because he has to go get his chemo,but I am amazed at how well this child is doing.He has been eating,seems like his appetite has really picked up and he's been playing more over the past couple of days!!I am so proud of him.Let's continue to pray!!

--------------------

gotitbad4urban
Urban Crazy
Member # 15321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gotitbad4urban     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is such good news about Caleb.We continue to send prayers.

Keran
[love1] [heart] [love1] [heart]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 215 | From: west australia | Registered: Feb 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Ok Friday,I went to go visit with Caleb after he got back home from getting his chemo and he was in good spirits.Although,his dad said he did get sick on the way home...one time.Also,he is starting to lose his hair.....but he was doing ok.I took him a story book about "Shrek",which is his favorite disney character and he just stared at the pages in it.He was so sweet.Anyways,I played with him for a little while and he was eating nutter butter cookies and his dad was talking about his doctor's visit.He stated that Caleb's iron is getting kinda low,so next Friday,when he goes back to Birmingham,they are going to run some blood tests.The doctor's say that if his iron gets too low,then,they want to do a blood transfusion.....but we are kind of reluctant at this point.....his mom is scared and she said she wants to donate her blood for him....so we don't know what's going to happen yet...it come time for me to go pick up my daughter,but Caleb wouldn't let me leave without picking him up and he gave me a big hug.....lol....and he had to stand at the back door and watch me leave.I love that little boy soooo much and it just tears my heart out for him to have to go through all this.Prayer makes all the difference in the world and I'll never sway from that.

--------------------

terrilynn
Guitar Monkey
Member # 6687

Thanks for the update. sent up another prayer. [grouphug]

--------------------
 -

Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Thank you!! Caleb's hair has started falling out now....we figure after this week-end,he won't have no more hair left.

--------------------

sunshinemom to one
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunshinemom to one     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so sorry that he had to go through this and so very young.I had a major stroke and this is the first time that i have been on the site for a long time. could not focuse on any thing ,studering my words, not able to walk or any thing, so what i am trying to say is even though i did not know that he was sick, i know now and my thoughts and prayers are with the family and i ask for prayers for me.The board has changed so much,i thought it was gone away. God knows about all who are sick and without asking.So i send my prayers up to God to take care and take care of all the ones that need it. [grouphug] [thankyou]

--------------------
Life Is A Balance
Of Holding On
And Letting Go!
"God's Been Good To Me"
 -
If ye abide in me,and my words abide in you,ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. ST.John 16:7

Posts: 3487 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Feb 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com