KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » OTHER DISCUSSIONS » OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION » A baby needs special prayer (Page 3)

- Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: A baby needs special prayer
Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caroline Davis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Margaret....and you have always been in my thoughts and prayers.Try to take care of yourself!!yes,Prayer makes all the difference!!I am so sorry that you've had such a rough time.May you feel better really soon and recover fast!! [grouphug]

--------------------
The love we give away is truly the love we shall keep.

Posts: 3345 | From: florida | Registered: Jul 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
keithfan
Urban Fanatic
Member # 632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keithfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Caroline,
I don't post often, but I just want you to know that I will definately pray for Caleb and all of his family. He is a lucky little boy to have such a caring family. I hate to hear when such a young child has such a terrible illness. From reading your porgressive posts, it seems as though he is doing well now. I will pray his health continues to improve. Thank you for all of the updates.
Tracy

--------------------
 -

Posts: 570 | From: Illinois | Registered: Oct 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
country422
Urban Crazy
Member # 14805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for country422     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i managed to send up 4 extras with mine...

--------------------
 -
thanks to Favre. it's awsome

8/15- first keith urban show... it's changed my life

8/15/07- East rutherford, NJ
2/15/08 - floor 8 baby
(12/8/07. RIP NALA)

Posts: 327 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Nov 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caroline Davis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you sooo much!

--------------------

Posts: 3345 | From: florida | Registered: Jul 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
terrilynn
Guitar Monkey
Member # 6687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for terrilynn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anytime [grouphug]

--------------------
06/04/05*8/17/07*04/09/08
 -

Posts: 5422 | From: maryland | Registered: Jun 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

I have another update for Caleb.....he's in the hospital again.Been through a rough time and we almost lost him!! It certainly was a close call!!He had an obstruction in the abdominal,caused by scar tissue build up from the last surgery....and it all happened so fast!!But just wanted to share with everyone that he's now doing really good.Waiting for him to be able to come home again so I can hold him and kiss him and love him!!.....lol....we are so lucky that this baby is still with us and I am thanking God every single moment!!

--------------------

terrilynn
Guitar Monkey
Member # 6687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for terrilynn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks. I was just thing about Caleb. Glad to hear he's doing good. Hope there are no more close calls. [grouphug]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 5422 | From: maryland | Registered: Jun 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
pat10
Urban Crazy
Member # 13526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pat10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im very sorry your nephew will be in my thoughts and prayers i know what your going though my 8 year old has heart problems and she is in and out of hospital all the time if only you could swap places with them you would do it in a second.
Posts: 209 | From: scotland | Registered: May 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

yes....I know exactly what you mean.....just got word that Caleb will be released from the hospital possibly on Thursday....that's tomorrow....as long as things are going well.They havn't decided if he should continue any more chemo or stop them.....so there's still alot of decisions to make.A nurse,however,will have to come and check on him every 6 hours......for awhile,being that he goes through such dramatic changes.......but possibly for his good and we'll be able to keep up with his well being more promptly and accurate treatment.

--------------------

terrilynn
Guitar Monkey
Member # 6687

Sorry to hear that Pat. [grouphug]

Hope Caleb goes home today. [grouphug]

--------------------
 -

pat10
Urban Crazy
Member # 13526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pat10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by terrilynn:
Sorry to hear that Pat. [grouphug]

Hope Caleb goes home today. [grouphug]

thanks terrilynn [smile]
Posts: 209 | From: scotland | Registered: May 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
Caroline Davis
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2854

he did get to come home and so far,he's doing very well.....he's our little strong, tough miracle!!Thanks everybody for your kind words and all your prayers!!

--------------------

terrilynn
Guitar Monkey
Member # 6687

Your welcome Pat.

Awesome news Caroline.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com