KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » OTHER DISCUSSIONS » OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION » special recognition at work

- Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: special recognition at work
country422
Urban Crazy
Member # 14805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for country422     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so today was the weekly recreation staff meeting, i knew that something was odd becuse my group supervisor wasn't really talkign to me much this week, and my clustor director was askign lots of questions on friday, and up to today, and they had to do with the activities we're doign, and other stuff... and she would hang around our tent, and where i was, so we were doign staff recognition... CIT of the week, cluster 1 counsilor of the week(i'm in this cluster), cluster 2 counsilor of the week, cluster 3, and than group of the week... so the CIT supervisor went, than my clustor director went and was talkign about why this counsilor was nominated for counilsor of the week, and i had a hunch that somethign was going on, and than she goes and says "she takes the innitative to begin activities with the campers, and gets the kids organized" at that point a red flag went up... she said what was on my evaluation almost word for word... and than it hit me, amy asks my sister what size shirt i wear, than steph(my sister) tells her, and asks why, amy tells, and steph says i knwo somethign you dont' knwo before the meeting and word for word... and than i was just waitign to hear my name... and so i get called up( a [faint] moment), and steph screams and goes YEAH TIGGER!! (my nick name) and so everyone laughs as my face gets red and laugh and i walk over to amy to get my tee shirt, and i go i knew you were being too nice for no reason... and she laughed... so the coveted tee shirt...
 -

i can wear that once a week for the rest of camp on any day i want
after the meetign was over, i texted my group supervisor(she was out with a high fever today) and told her and she responds, good job... i knew though... he he... it was funny

--------------------
 -
thanks to Favre. it's awsome

8/15- first keith urban show... it's changed my life

8/15/07- East rutherford, NJ
2/15/08 - floor 8 baby
(12/8/07. RIP NALA)

Posts: 327 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Nov 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
terrilynn
Guitar Monkey
Member # 6687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for terrilynn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats! [highfive]

--------------------
06/04/05*8/17/07*04/09/08
 -

Posts: 5422 | From: maryland | Registered: Jun 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
keiths little deb
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keiths little deb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations!

--------------------
 -

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Posts: 4337 | Registered: Feb 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com