KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » OTHER DISCUSSIONS » OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION » Romeo and Juliet

- Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Romeo and Juliet
aussielover08
Urban Fan
Member # 15375

Icon 3 posted      Profile for aussielover08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am very hyper, so I came up with the crazy idea of posting this. Does anyone have a Romeo and Juliet type of relationship? I mean, today in this weird world, you never hear of love going right! So, does anyone have a love at first sight kind of love that went right? Because I've never experienced true love. And I love romantic stories; so if you want, tell me some inspirational love stories.

--------------------
[joy] Bree, Keith's best mate!

~You're unique and that's going to be your biggest curse, until it becomes your greatest blessing.~

"I want to get lost in a Keith Urban song and live it's story"

~Ultimate Keith Urban fan~ [grouphug]

-

Posts: 71 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Feb 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
keithslady2006
Urban Crazy
Member # 5203

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keithslady2006     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aww, wow I really like the topic for this thread. I've been in love once, but it didn't turn out to be my fairytale that I was hoping for...But I'm with you, I love love, and I would also enjoy the stories too if anyone has any to share.

~ASH~

--------------------
~ASH~
Can't you see that for worse or for better we're better together..."I Told You So" -LPATWCT

I always thought our house was haunted cause nobody said BOO to me..."Slow Turning--LPATWCT

-
Thank you Urban_Cowgrl for my siggy!
Keith Urban and a Venti Non-fat vanilla latte from Starbucks, what a combo!

1st Keith Urban concert March 11, 2005, 2nd Aug. 18, 2005, 3rd Aug. 21, 2005

Posts: 478 | From: Mansfield, Missouri | Registered: May 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
love monkeys
Urban Crazy
Member # 7971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for love monkeys     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even though I'm only 18 and may not know what "True Love" is, I have a love story. I'm just going to use made up names for my friends. One day during study hall my friend Amanda told me that she had a man for me. I'll call him Mike. My first thought was oh great its never going to work out. ( the last guy I met ended up getting a girlfriend)She told me alot about him and I just kept nodding my head listening to her going on and on about him. So her and my other friend Mary planned on me going on a double date. Mary was going out with a guy name Josh who was Mike's best friend. So Mary and Josh pick me up at my house and we go to a bowling alley where I meet Mike. We never said one word. Josh introduced us and Mike and I shook hands and that was that. NOT A WORD WAS SAID! After our bowling was done Josh, Mary and I headed back to the car, Josh said goodbye to Mike, later in the car Josh turned around from the drivers seat and asked me if I got a second chance to see Mike again would I want to, and I said yes. I never thought that Mike would want to see me again. A few weeks later Mike and I went on our single date where we talked non-stop, he told me about his family and I talked about mine, I've known him for 8 months now and we have been going out for 6. Honestly he is the guy I've always wanted. We have alot of things in common, and he has proved to me that not all guys are the same. We never had one fight so far, both of our families have said wonderful things about our relationship also.
I guess that is my story, and I'm in the same boat with you two, I love hearing love stories!

Posts: 235 | From: Missouri | Registered: Sep 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com