KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » OTHER DISCUSSIONS » OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION » Moulin Rouge!

- Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Moulin Rouge!
KM4KU
Urban Crazy
Member # 16646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KM4KU     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. have you seen it?
2. If so, what did you think?
3. What is your rating (1 the lowest, 10 the highest!)

my joint fave movie EVER!!

10/10!!

--------------------
Gorgeous Woman + Sexy Man = Nicole + Keith

"Why Drink And Drive When You Can Smoke And Fly"

"I'll Earn Your Trust Making Memories Of Us.When You're By My Side I Know I've Made It Home.Sugar It Ain't About No Diamond Ring."

-  -  -

Posts: 373 | From: SCOTLAND | Registered: Jun 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
CountryFaith
Urban Fanatic
Member # 4361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CountryFaith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loved the movie--I give it a 10! I was actually in Paris at the real Moulin Rouge in the year the movie was released, but didn't see the movie until just last year. It's one of my fave movie musicals. I don't buy many DVD's, but I had to have this one!
Posts: 1100 | Registered: Jan 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
KM4KU
Urban Crazy
Member # 16646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KM4KU     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have this on 2 disc special edition lol!

--------------------

"I'll Earn Your Trust Making Memories Of Us.When You're By My Side I Know I've Made It Home.Sugar It Ain't About No Diamond Ring."

-  -  -

Posts: 373 | From: SCOTLAND | Registered: Jun 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
Ellen
Urban Crazy
Member # 10704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ellen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love this movie! It's one of my favorites! I'd give it a 9.99999!!!

--------------------
"BUT I TOLD YOU SO YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!!!
KU fan since 2004!
Concerts:
Keith Urban: Rochester 11/9/05
Soul2Soul II Tim and Faith: Rochester 6/12/06
Keith Urban: Buffalo 11/10/07 WOO!!
Plays:
Les Miserables
Annie
Beauty and the Beast
The Lion King
STOMP
Evita
Phantom Vegas
"Just when it feels you're on a dead-end road, there's always somewhere left to turn"- "Everybody"

Posts: 289 | From: Rochester, NY | Registered: Apr 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
KM4KU
Urban Crazy
Member # 16646

i give it 100000000000000000000000/10 lol

--------------------

-  -  -

zooey
Urban Fanatic
Member # 1775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zooey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's definitely an 8-9, it's a great film, so groundbreaking... come what may [grin]

My fave of NK's is Dead Calm though, I don't get chills easily but that one did me in at the movies [eek] [eek]

--------------------
"Sometimes you ride the slides, sometimes the slide rides you."

Posts: 662 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Oct 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
canadakaren
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canadakaren     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my faves; I'd give it an 8-9 too. I agree zooey - so groundbreaking. I can hardly wait for Australia to see what Baz does with that film.

--------------------
 -
“To be nobody but yourself in a world that is doing its best to make you just like everybody else means to fight the greatest battle there is to fight and to never stop fighting.” — E. E. Cummings

Posts: 6755 | From: BC, Canada | Registered: May 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com