KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » OTHER DISCUSSIONS » OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION » i'm a big cousin!!!!!

- Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i'm a big cousin!!!!!
country422
Urban Crazy
Member # 14805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for country422     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
okie, so first of all.. i haven't been here in ages...
if it was up to me i would have been back in september, but we had some family tradigies...
thank October was busy wiht band and school... than november i was preoccupied with absolutly nothing and had a genuine brain fart... and than that brign us to yesterday...

i'm a big cousin!!!!!!! and get this... it's a boy!! the only Grandson... oh how i wish Poppop could be here to see this, or at least hear it.. we're still waitign on pictures... So little Nicholas Anthony came out a full month early, but is healthy.. we think his due date was screwed up.. he was 35 weeks, so yeah.. now i get to buy my little cousin little boy things, and i'll be old enough to hold the baby. the last baby cousin i had i was too little to hold by myself. I'm so excited.. i want to see him at christmas, or a week after... [hyper]

--------------------
 -
thanks to Favre. it's awsome

8/15- first keith urban show... it's changed my life

8/15/07- East rutherford, NJ
2/15/08 - floor 8 baby
(12/8/07. RIP NALA)

Posts: 327 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Nov 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
terrilynn
Guitar Monkey
Member # 6687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for terrilynn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats! [party] I know what you mean about your grandfather. I think he's looking and proud. [grouphug]

--------------------
06/04/05*8/17/07*04/09/08
 -

Posts: 5422 | From: maryland | Registered: Jun 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
country422
Urban Crazy
Member # 14805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for country422     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he's sooo adorable!!!!! my uncle sent us pictures, and put them on his facebook... he looks just like my uncle, and has my grandpa's little smirk... i wanna see him so badly.... just the thought that i'll be able to hold him in my arms, and just watch him bable, and coo just makes me want christmas faster.. especally if i'm gettign a digital camera for christmas...

--------------------
 -
thanks to Favre. it's awsome

8/15- first keith urban show... it's changed my life

8/15/07- East rutherford, NJ
2/15/08 - floor 8 baby
(12/8/07. RIP NALA)

Posts: 327 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Nov 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
terrilynn
Guitar Monkey
Member # 6687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for terrilynn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet. Christmas is only 23 days away now. [highfive]

--------------------
06/04/05*8/17/07*04/09/08
 -

Posts: 5422 | From: maryland | Registered: Jun 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com