KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » OTHER DISCUSSIONS » OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION » Happy Birthday to our Admin!

- Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy Birthday to our Admin!
canadakaren
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1199

Icon 3 posted      Profile for canadakaren     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you have a wonderful Day Amy! All the best to the best! [cheering] Thanks for all you do for us [party]

--------------------
 -
“To be nobody but yourself in a world that is doing its best to make you just like everybody else means to fight the greatest battle there is to fight and to never stop fighting.” — E. E. Cummings

Posts: 6755 | From: BC, Canada | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
urbangirl20030
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for urbangirl20030     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Amy!! [thankyou]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 3608 | From: Petaluma, Ca | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GailInVA
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GailInVA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday Amy. [party] Have a great day! [thankyou]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2109 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
granny
Guitar Monkey
Member # 23

Icon 1 posted      Profile for granny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday!!! Hope you are well.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4509 | From: Sebring, Florida | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*LORI*
Guitar Monkey
Member # 957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *LORI*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday!!!!

We LOVE you!

--------------------
 -

"Be Good To Each Other" ~ Keith Urban

Posts: 5178 | From: Smithfield, VA | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kathleen
Guitar Monkey
Member # 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kathleen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a fabulous day, hope you are doing something special [party]

--------------------
 -
Atlantic City Feb15 2008, BSE

Posts: 5434 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Admin

Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Admin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everybody! I tried to have as much fun today as possible, but it was very hard to do. I just lost my grandpa last week and he was truly a second father to me. So, sad to say, this wasn't the best birthday I have had!

Thanks for thinking of me! [smile]

--------------------
KEITHURBANFANS.COM
mail@keithurbanfans.com

Posts: 3471 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
granny
Guitar Monkey
Member # 23

Icon 1 posted      Profile for granny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear about your grandpa.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4509 | From: Sebring, Florida | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canadakaren
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canadakaren     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too! So sorry to read the sad news.

[grouphug]

--------------------
 -
“To be nobody but yourself in a world that is doing its best to make you just like everybody else means to fight the greatest battle there is to fight and to never stop fighting.” — E. E. Cummings

Posts: 6755 | From: BC, Canada | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
terrilynn
Guitar Monkey
Member # 6687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for terrilynn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I'm late. Sorry to hear about your grandpa. [grouphug]

--------------------
06/04/05*8/17/07*04/09/08
 -

Posts: 5422 | From: maryland | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
urbanfan74
Guitar Monkey
Member # 35

Icon 2 posted      Profile for urbanfan74     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amy, wishing I could say something to make
the pain of losing such a special grandpa
better. I know that is not possible right
now. Wish your birthday could have been a
happier one. Sending hugs and prayers your
way.

mary ann [grouphug]

Posts: 1502 | From: Florida | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com