KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » OTHER DISCUSSIONS » OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION » Lonestar (Page 1)

- Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lonestar
keiths little deb
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keiths little deb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK...I've never been a big Lonestar fan, until now anyway, but I am really liking their new sound, new lead singer and new songs. Their new website, lonestarnow.com is very cool and you can listen to two of their new songs, both of which are very good. They are playing the first one here a lot on the radio. Does anyone know when the new album is coming out? I think this lead singer change has been a good one for them. I've always thought their music was kind of gushy and corny, but love the new sound. Your thoughts?

--------------------
 -

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Posts: 4337 | Registered: Feb 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
pat10
Urban Crazy
Member # 13526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pat10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im a big lonestar fan the new guy is ok but Richie McDonald was an awsome lead for the band. i hope they do well but i dont think they will hit the heights they had with Richie.
Posts: 209 | From: scotland | Registered: May 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
keiths little deb
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keiths little deb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the more contemporary sound of the new lead singer. I know they had a huge fan base before. I hope that carries over to now.

--------------------
 -

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

keiths little deb
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1006

I saw the new video on the countdown last weekend. The lead singer has cut his hair more like our favorite man...ha!

--------------------
 -

country422
Urban Crazy
Member # 14805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for country422     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love lonestar(just not as much as our man)
the boys have been my favortie sonce i was little, and their songs are really starting to play in a different respect than when i was little...

now that i'm a freshman in high school(till the 23, than a sophmore), i've seen many people, and i'm starting to like people, more than i did in the beginnign of the year and earlier. so the old songs are comming into play, and i find them good....

what i'm wonderign is how the oldies( i'm already there, amazed, etc.) sound with Cody singing them.

--------------------
 -
thanks to Favre. it's awsome

8/15- first keith urban show... it's changed my life

8/15/07- East rutherford, NJ
2/15/08 - floor 8 baby
(12/8/07. RIP NALA)

Posts: 327 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Nov 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
keiths little deb
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1006

I've heard Cody sing a couple of the older songs and he does a good job on them.

--------------------
 -

keiths little deb
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1006

I downloaded the new song last week. It was kind of wierd because it wasn't at the top of the list, I had to search for it. I suppose because the most downloaded stays at the top. They are playing the new song a lot on the radio stations here.

--------------------
 -

Ellen
Urban Crazy
Member # 10704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ellen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Lonestar is great now, but of course, nothing can ever replace their original sound and group.

--------------------
"BUT I TOLD YOU SO YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!!!
KU fan since 2004!
Concerts:
Keith Urban: Rochester 11/9/05
Soul2Soul II Tim and Faith: Rochester 6/12/06
Keith Urban: Buffalo 11/10/07 WOO!!
Plays:
Les Miserables
Annie
Beauty and the Beast
The Lion King
STOMP
Evita
Phantom Vegas
"Just when it feels you're on a dead-end road, there's always somewhere left to turn"- "Everybody"

Posts: 289 | From: Rochester, NY | Registered: Apr 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
keiths little deb
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1006

Does anyone know of a good Lonestar message board?

--------------------
 -

keiths little deb
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1006

I just heard on the radio today that Lonestar is coming to our local fair in July. So...I guess I'll get to hear Cody sing all of the old songs. I can't wait to see them!

--------------------
 -

keithslady2006
Urban Crazy
Member # 5203

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keithslady2006     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by keiths little deb:
I just heard on the radio today that Lonestar is coming to our local fair in July. So...I guess I'll get to hear Cody sing all of the old songs. I can't wait to see them!

I'm going to see them too! I really like Cody better than Richie. I think they will do fine with him as lead singer.

--------------------
~ASH~
Can't you see that for worse or for better we're better together..."I Told You So" -LPATWCT

I always thought our house was haunted cause nobody said BOO to me..."Slow Turning--LPATWCT

-
Thank you Urban_Cowgrl for my siggy!
Keith Urban and a Venti Non-fat vanilla latte from Starbucks, what a combo!

1st Keith Urban concert March 11, 2005, 2nd Aug. 18, 2005, 3rd Aug. 21, 2005

Posts: 478 | From: Mansfield, Missouri | Registered: May 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
keiths little deb
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1006

I got my tickets today! I've never seen them in concert so I'm looking forward to it.

--------------------
 -

keithslady2006
Urban Crazy
Member # 5203

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keithslady2006     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they will put on a good show.

--------------------
~ASH~
Can't you see that for worse or for better we're better together..."I Told You So" -LPATWCT

I always thought our house was haunted cause nobody said BOO to me..."Slow Turning--LPATWCT

-

Posts: 478 | From: Mansfield, Missouri | Registered: May 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
keiths little deb
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1006

Just three more days!

Ash...did you see Cris Angel make the elephant reappear last Wed? He just blows my mind! Most illusionist you can half way figure out how they do their illusions, but not him.

--------------------
 -

keithslady2006
Urban Crazy
Member # 5203

I know I'm so excited! I can't wait for Friday to get here!

No, I didn't I haven't seen that show in forever, I miss watching it. He really is an amazing illusionist...

~ASH~

--------------------
~ASH~

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com