KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » OTHER DISCUSSIONS » OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION » David Cook (Page 1)

- Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: David Cook
keiths little deb
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keiths little deb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In light of David winning American Idol I thought we needed a David Cook thread. I saw him on Ellen and the Today show this week. Great performances on both shows. I downloaded his new song also. I really like it. I think there's more great music to come from him. Someone told me Jesse McCartney is writing some songs for him. Is that true?

--------------------
 -

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Posts: 4337 | Registered: Feb 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
AmandaAL
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmandaAL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure about the writing, but I do love me some David Cook! He is awesome. His voice is great. I can tell I'm definitely going to be a big fan of his!

--------------------
 -

Next to the girl in the cowgirl hat!
After 5 years, my time FINALLY came!! [smile]

Posts: 2028 | From: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: Sep 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
granny
Guitar Monkey
Member # 23

Icon 1 posted      Profile for granny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He is good, but I was pulling for the other David. I don't watch American Idol, but it is all over the TV Guide channel.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4509 | From: Sebring, Florida | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
kerwoman
Urban Fanatic
Member # 4562

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kerwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
David Cook rocks!!!
I heard that Jesse Mac wrote Bleeding Love .
(sung by Leona Lewis)

Posts: 939 | From: maine | Registered: Feb 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
AmandaAL
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmandaAL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey kerwoman, I heard the same thing. I love that song, too.

--------------------
 -

Next to the girl in the cowgirl hat!
After 5 years, my time FINALLY came!! [smile]

Posts: 2028 | From: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: Sep 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
KUsLifetimeLove
Urban Crazy
Member # 11306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KUsLifetimeLove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love him he's awesome! [heart]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 483 | Registered: Sep 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
WImonkey13
Guitar Monkey
Member # 10745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WImonkey13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um yeah, I'm REALLY happy that he won...and I heard that thing about the writing too...we'll have to see if it ends up true or not....hmmmm.

--------------------
~*Kat*~*Keith Urban luver!~*
6/26/04*6/26/05*9/24/05*2/10/06*7/20/06*11/17/07
 -
Siggy by: stonebridge

Posts: 1696 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
pattyz
Urban Fanatic
Member # 8530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pattyz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now how did I miss this thread????

I am lovin me some DC!!! Voted for him thru pretty much the entire season - my thumb and the redial button on my phone became the best of friends, lemme tell ya lol

--------------------
 -

Posts: 832 | From: Bensalem, Pa | Registered: Oct 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
keiths little deb
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keiths little deb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
David is in the new People magazine under the summer's hottest bachelors.

--------------------
 -

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Kelz1964
Urban Newbie
Member # 16576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelz1964     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH I love David Cook! He's amazing!

This year was the first time my favorite won.

Posts: 5 | From: Bloomington, IL | Registered: Jun 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
mckara
Urban Fanatic
Member # 5083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mckara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been a fan of DC's for a while. His previous album Analog Heart is amazing. There is a song on it called "The Truth" that I LOVE. I am very happy for his success, he really deserve's it. I know regards to his upcoming album, DC says he wrote with Raine from Our lady of Peace (one of his hero's) so it should be good. I've hear the rumours about Jesse, however I don't really see him using anything by Jesse, not because Jesse is bad, but Jesse does more the "pop" sound where Cookie is more rock, but who knows? David can sing anything and make it sound great!

--------------------
 -

Tom's River July 29, 2005
Merriweather August 7, 2005

Posts: 779 | From: Delaware | Registered: Apr 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
WImonkey13
Guitar Monkey
Member # 10745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WImonkey13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by keiths little deb:
David is in the new People magazine under the summer's hottest bachelors.

Yes he was...and I'm still kinda ticked that Mario Lopez beat him.....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1696 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator
keithslady2006
Urban Crazy
Member # 5203

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keithslady2006     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved David Cook on Idol, and was very happy when he won it...I can't wait for his cd to be released. Jesse McCartney is a very talented writer, he did write Bleeding Love, I own Leona's cd and it's really good. He writes songs for a lot of artists out there...Can't wait to see how far David Cook will go with his career, I hope he goes far...

--------------------
~ASH~
Can't you see that for worse or for better we're better together..."I Told You So" -LPATWCT

I always thought our house was haunted cause nobody said BOO to me..."Slow Turning--LPATWCT

-
Thank you Urban_Cowgrl for my siggy!
Keith Urban and a Venti Non-fat vanilla latte from Starbucks, what a combo!

1st Keith Urban concert March 11, 2005, 2nd Aug. 18, 2005, 3rd Aug. 21, 2005

Posts: 478 | From: Mansfield, Missouri | Registered: May 2005  | Report this post to a Moderator
keiths little deb
Guitar Monkey
Member # 1006

Kat...Mario wasn't my favorite either, but you have to admit, he looks pretty good! He's just not my type.

--------------------
 -

WImonkey13
Guitar Monkey
Member # 10745

quote:
Originally posted by keiths little deb:
Kat...Mario wasn't my favorite either, but you have to admit, he looks pretty good! He's just not my type.

Yep, I know what you mean. [nod] I'm like if you weren't totally the way you are you could be totally a different person. Did you read the interview in that magazine??? I was like ok that was too much info. I don't wanna go on the Disney ride anymore...lol

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com