KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » OTHER DISCUSSIONS » OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION » Jimmy Wayne

- Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jimmy Wayne
*LORI*
Guitar Monkey
Member # 957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *LORI*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My radio station Eagle 97.3 hosts an event every month or so with an artist called 'Live from the Eagle's Nest'. They started this 5 years ago and Jimmy Wayne was the first guest. The station advertised he was coming again October 2 and I wanted to go soooo bad but theonly way you can get tickets is to win them from the radio station. Of course, that didnt happen and then Jimmy got sick and had to cancel. It was rescheduled for 10/21 and I didnt think too much else about it--I figured I would just have to wait til the next time.

My dad is very ill and will be having some serious surgery in a few weeks and I have been very down about that. We are hoping for the best and trying to keep a positive outlook but its hard when its your daddy. Anyway, I have been having a hard time with that. My best friend called me Monday night and surprised me with tickets to the Jimmy Wayne show!! I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends. I have been a big Jimmy Wayne fan since he first hit the scene so it was a real treat! He was so good and has the cutest personality. He sang several songs and did an interview that was simulcast on the radio. Then, bless his heart he talked to everyone there and was gracious enough to take photos with anyone that was interested...and boy was I interested!!!

-

It was a wonderful evening....I can't wait til he makes it back to Virginia because I will definitely be there. He is so cute and has such a great voice.....I thought it was adorable that he had on Converse All-Stars!!

They snapped the photo as we were coming out of a hug and my hand was still on his tummy....and my oh my does he have a six pack!! I could feel the ripped muscles!!

I still love my Keith the 'most mostest'....but he better watch out...Jimmy is running a close 2nd!!

--------------------
 -

"Be Good To Each Other" ~ Keith Urban

Posts: 5178 | From: Smithfield, VA | Registered: Feb 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
maryku
Urban Crazy
Member # 920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maryku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aww....Lori I am so happy for you. I have heard really nice things about Jimmy. I am glad that you got to go. [biggrinlove]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 178 | From: Salem,Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  | Report this post to a Moderator
granny
Guitar Monkey
Member # 23

Icon 1 posted      Profile for granny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met Jimmy a few years ago at a Keith concert. Jimmy was in the audience not far from my seat and I went over to talk to him.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4509 | From: Sebring, Florida | Registered: Jan 2002  | Report this post to a Moderator
numberonefan
Urban Crazy
Member # 14666

Icon 1 posted      Profile for numberonefan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great for you!!I think Jimmy had a marvelous voice too.I hope you Dad will be ok.I am thinking of you and giving you hugs..

--------------------
 -

Posts: 102 | Registered: Oct 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator
urbanqueen
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for urbanqueen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met him this summer at our local summer festival. [grin] He is returning to my area for a Christmas show in December. [santa] Way to go Jimmy! [heart]

--------------------
~A perfect prayer, in a desperate hour~

Depression is living in the past...Anxiety is living in the future....just BE HERE in the moment. Thanks Keith!

God bless you Keith, you rocked! 11/05/04*11/12/04*
7/08/05*11/04/05*11/05/05* 02/11/06*11/03/07*6/6/09

Posts: 1756 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
KUsLifetimeLove
Urban Crazy
Member # 11306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KUsLifetimeLove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pic of you and Jimmy and you and Keith! [highfive]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 483 | Registered: Sep 2006  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com