KEITHURBANFANS.COM

Return To KeithUrbanFans.com Home Page

KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» KeithUrbanFans.com Message Board » OTHER DISCUSSIONS » OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION » Country Artist to Watch For

- Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Country Artist to Watch For
misspatty86
Urban Fan
Member # 18003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for misspatty86     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard a new song on the radio this morning by a new country artist named Randy Houser. It was so good. I went to look him up on his Myspace.com/randyhouser page and I love all of his music on there. I saw that he has a cd coming out next month called Anything Goes and I really want it when its out. Are there any other fans here of him?
Patty umgd

Posts: 19 | From: Santa Monica, CA | Registered: Oct 2008  | Report this post to a Moderator
keithu1
Guitar Monkey
Member # 2333

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keithu1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a fan of his!

I love his song! His voice is perfect for that song.

--------------------
.Nikki.
 -
♥Met Keith on 12.8.07
and on my 18th birthday 10.30.09♥

Posts: 1502 | From: Tennessee(30 mintues from Nashville) | Registered: Apr 2004  | Report this post to a Moderator
pat10
Urban Crazy
Member # 13526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pat10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cheers for the info i will check it out.
Posts: 209 | From: scotland | Registered: May 2007  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-Friendly View of this Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | KeithUrbanFans.com